A girl has likely masturbated to you before

>A girl has likely masturbated to you before

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yörüks
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wish it was true

Nope but I know some short guys have fapped to my dick.

totally

No

You literally have to be the Chaddest of the Chads for this to be true. Even guys won't fat to girls unless they're at least 6/10, imagine how much higher the standard must be for girls.

P-pics?

I don't speak to any girls and don't go out
so... it is pretty much impossible case for me

Not sure about masturbating but at least one had erotic dreams. I know because she told me.

Not gonna post here, sorry.

I'm not so sure

>Even guys won't fat to girls unless they're at least 6/10
A few times I have unironically whacked my willy to some girls I knew who were about 5/10 and I bet plenty of other guys did so.

Εχει συμβει, ισχυει!

I think it is more common in Middle eastern countries or so I think since most the grills I've been with did it and even few filmed it, it happens in dry times when no other options was available for it being a shit backwards society.

Nope, only men have.

same probably

lol no i don't think so

This. I can't even count how many anons have gotten hard from my posts.

Never happened, never will happen.

Post your feminine dick.

probabaly happend, there were a couple of girls who liked me. steel a fucking virgin tho
also i touched boobies yesterday, i liked it

Good job Sergej, now stick it in him/her.

thanks, but i am not really interested in that girl so i'm just gonna stay home and masturbate.

Of course. Communism is for virgins, capitalism is for chads. Deal with it, subhuman.

Unlikely. There is no Inaban for me.

My long distance relationship girlfriend from Italy did when i was like 14 back then.

>You literally have to be the Chaddest of the Chads for this to be true
loads of girls have masturbated on cam for me before

this isn't really a chad trait at all

(I'm Turkish so don't try and deny it by claiming I'm a subhuman angl*)

feelio when the same happened to me

i used to feel like a hot shot over that, but we were just 2 desperate virgins over the internet

I wish there was a videogame style stat for this and other things.

its called charisma

same
long distance was a mistake

I meant the stat for how many grills masturbated to me

also

>roach replies to me

its still a part of charisma.

also remember, you had to build a wall because of us.

I actually know this for a fact

no idiot, STATISTIC, as in PURE NUMBERS.

also

>us

You arent modern Kazakhs, Kyrgyz or Mongol people. You're some arabic bulgarian greek mongrel who tries to roleplay as Great Horde, but look in the mirror - what do you see? Do you see narrow eyes? Or do you see muslim shitskin?

>Do you see narrow eyes?
I am 100% Turkish (my entire family is from Turkey and I can't trace back any immigrant from anywhere else)

and my skin is yellow and eyes are narrow

so yeah, you did have to build a wall because of us ch*Nacuck

modern kazakhs, krygyz and mongols arent very similar to their ancient counterparts as well.

besides we are even better than them anyways. also i see narrow eyes thanks babe, makes me feel good.

>and my skin is yellow and eyes are narrow
nice lies. you cannot be 100% turkish and look even REMOTELY asian. nobody thinks you're turkic. mongols, kazakhs and kyrgyz dont think you're their brother.

>besides we are even better than them anyways
but you arent, you're dumb roach subhuman and they are actually human

first time: Long time ago my gf (now ex-gf) started a video call (at 1:00 AM) an she startd masturbating himnself (so i did the same)

Second time: A friend called me and tell me that she was masturbating thinking in me... i don't talk to her anymore. :V

and maybe a girl that is obsessed with me, literally helga tier obsessed. Why i alway attract weird girls?....

>besides we are even better than them anyways. also i see narrow eyes thanks babe, makes me feel good.
can you trace any family member to another nation?

because read and I'm unsure of my exact ethnicity

but i never masturbated to a guy
creepy

>nice lies. you cannot be 100% turkish and look even REMOTELY asian

how come I AM 100% Turkish and have narrow eyes and yellow skin?

apart from that I'm not very asian but people call me asian because I do look asian to wh*Tes

so explain?
is your mind too small to comprehend?

a lot of Turks have narrow eyes and yellow skin you dumbass cunt

then you're not 100% turkish you dumb cunt.
or your definition of NARROW eyes and YELLOW skin is fucked up you dumb retarded turk.

jeez you're truly subhuman animal, ok I believe you're turkish.

both my father and mother are yörüks, father is from kırşehir but his family migrated from antalya mountains. my father's grandmother was born in a "hair tent" as they call it.

mother is from samsun, his father (my grandfather) says that they immigrated from bursa region couple of generations ago. only non-turk in my family is my mothers grandmother (she is a laz) but she was step, not actual grandmother and she never had kids from mother's grandmother.

its hard to trace ethnicity in anatolian turks due to low amount of documentation in ottos. but pretty much anyone that wasnt born in southeast turkey past 50-60 years can be considered turk in turkey.

>
>>nice lies. you cannot be 100% turkish and look even REMOTELY asian
>
>
>how come I AM 100% Turkish and have narrow eyes and yellow skin?
>
>apart from that I'm not very asian but people call me asian because I do look asian to wh*Tes
>
>so explain?
>is your mind too small to comprehend?
>
>a lot of Turks have narrow eyes and yellow skin you dumbass cunt

You sound like a chink in denial. Fuckin chinky chong pussy eyes bitch

>yörüks
is this bulgarian turk?

cause my great grandparents on both sides were Bulgarian Turks but my mum said we're not yörük

my family was from mostly North West Turkey

didn't read subhuman

we are better than them, we built so many empires, we fought in so many battles, lost or won doesnt matter. we left our mark on this earth unlike our middle asian bros. we moved forward, we tried, we experimented, we achieved, we adapted. even on the brink of destruction we fought back again. being an anatolian turk is so fucking good you cant even fathom to understand it han.

>Fuckin chinky chong pussy eyes bitch
>pic related is the ideal eyes for wh*Tes

yörük is migratory turk, some of them were force relocated to balkans as well to turkify the land (some left overs are in albania, bosnia and were in bulgaria as well but they were forced back to turkey back to move to 1900s)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yörüks

my family has insane chink eyes for some reason. when i was having eye surgery 2 years ago it was a real issues, doctor complained about my eyes being a bit too narrow lul.

not suprised

chink insect, you lost every war you fought in your history. your country is an uninhabitable hell-hole nightmare where people fucking DIE daily on elevators or subway, eat bugs and plastic synthetic "food", make cooking oil from sewage and countless other inhumane shit.
your country literally is a liveleak live stream, hellish things happen there everyday.

>jeez you're truly subhuman animal, ok I believe you're turkish.
Kek, nice one cousin Chang

My gf and the fat weeb who used to stalk me in 2008.

I've never fapped to anyone I know and I can't really imagine why anyone would, male or female. Why would I do that when I can fap to, like, this (took me a while to even find a non-nude pic, damn)

>but they were forced back to turkey back to move to 1900s
mhm this is what happened with my family but idk why both of my parents deny we're yörük

wasn't Atatürk's mother yörük?

Enver is really sexy. There is something about him, something that makes me wet while looking at him.

yes, his mother was a yörük as well, they were called "mollaoğlu" or something like that since they were very religious. their tribe was in albania before they moved to selanik if i am not wrong. and back in atatürk's youth selanik was 40% turk, 30% jew and rest were greek sort of city.

doubt.3ds

guy certainly looks charismatic. and wilhelm mustache really fits his face well.

>what genocide?

P.S. post his mustache, there were some meme pics about his sexy mustache

there are few bad things about enver though, he really wanted to be the turkish napoleon. and he was pretty islamist. he thought pan islamism would work to empower ottos back in the day. and he is the sole reason why we got into ww1.

Doubt it

No, not possible.

he

I asked my mum now she seemed to have gotten yörük confused with Laz/gürcü

her mum was from adapazarı and she always said that there was a lot of laz gangsters there my mum misinterpreted as yörük somehow so I guess we are yörük

>roach proud of genocide
Subhuman brains

some subhuman just replied to me, begone.

adapazarı may have laz recently but traditionally its like a 800 year old turkish region now. what we call "laz" is literally pontic greeks and georgians who live to the east of samsun, adapazarı is not a place where those people would live.

apparently her mum told her stories about how awful the laz gangsters were back in her time (her time must've been 1930s-ish?)

the term my mum actually recognised was gürcü so it could potentially not be lazes

Thoughts?

gürcü is georgian btw so basically same thing.

Yeah, sure

>roach
>not even human, but vermin
>calls someone subhuman

>gürcü is georgian btw
biliyorumki türkçe konuşuyorum abi

>there was a cute and popular (althought slightly dumb) girl on my class
>she always acted a little weird around me
>never payed much attention to it, I was mostly taciturn and introverted
>years later find out she was in love with me
>later also find out there were at least 2 other girls that also liked me
I wish I wasn't so dumb with women

Makes me think which of my female co-workers could be lesbian for me.

a sen şu türksün hatırladım :DDD

adapazarı aslen türk mekanı, gürcüler falan sonra yerleşmiştir oraya demek istemiştim kısaca.

open bob and do milk or gtfo

show vagana

>adapazarı aslen türk mekanı, gürcüler falan sonra yerleşmiştir oraya demek istemiştim kısaca.
he tamam anladım :DDD

ne zaman yerleştiler
otomandan sonra mi

>sen şu türksün hatırladım
:)

Post bobs and vegana

ive never masturbated to a girl i know irl, even my gf

is that normal for Sup Forums?

evet muhtemelen, özellikle endüstrinin gelişmesiyledir diye düşünüyorum.

gürcü ve lazlar samsunun doğusunda ve karadenize yakın olurlar, içeride bile olmazlar, dar bir alana sıkışmışlardır. ama bir çok gürcü ve laz oldukça türkleşti. eğer 1900den önce ye kadar adapazarında iseler sizinkiler kesin türktür. aslında balkanları feci türkleştirmiş osmanlı, bir sürü kabileyi yerleştirmiş oralara ama toprakları kaybedince insanlar ya oradaki devletlere asimile olmuş ya da türkiyeye geri dönmüş. millet pek kabul etmez ama bu böyle.

i did it once just to see what it was like
it was weird so i never did it again

lol no

>bir çok gürcü ve laz oldukça türkleşti
Evet hajum full yörük olmuşlar baksana :D:D:D

Probably like 5
Feels burdo bördö man
Bobs or go the fuck off sexe

>türkleşmek == yörükleşmek
kansersiniz xocam

Maybe. I know a couple of girls have liked me. Hasn't prevented me from becoming a kissless virgin.

you know the drill roastie

Senden bahsediyordum laz piçi, daha çek gözü belki moğol atlılarına benzersin biraz.

A girl with a bf told me she saved my shirtless pics to her fap wank.
Im still a kissless virgin

>ben
>laz
gerçekten kansersiniz :DDDD

No... that has never happened

( ._.)

rly makes me think

Που χάθηkες ρε μαλάkα Πολωνέ

You better go ask those sluts from Sup Forums or /soc/, not me.

Samsunun eskilerini bilirim, hepsi lazdır, zaten kendin de söylemişsin daha ne konuşuyorsun ki?
Yukardaki çekik güzel söylemiş, ama kim anlar amk.
Şimdi yatıyorum, başka bir zaman nasıl bir rum dölü olduğunu bir güzel anlatırım sana canım.

Come on, seniorita, dont be shy

Eyy butifel
Plees open vegene or I rape