en.wikipedia.org/wiki/O._J._Simpson_murder_case
youtu.be/M2jrrpmLeoM
youtube.com/watch?v=Nsnuhz-Kb7k
youtube.com/watch?v=6M7Rp_Ghv6k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I like OJ

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Go to 2:30, it's fucken golden

wew lad, what the fuck man? He still had charisma.

>that stabbing prank

holy fuck man

What a fucking weirdo

Didn't realize he was so unlikeable

I'm still amazed OJ went to prison for stealing his own shit.

Yeah, wonder why he couldn't get money doing shit tier low budget movies, or working for some crazy Asians.

>I'm still amazed OJ went to prison for stealing his own shit.

I'm sure that there was no retribution in mind when he was sentenced.

pretty sure they threw the book at him. If I remember correctly it was armed robbery.

He murders his wife, gets away with murder and still ends up in prison for trying to steal his own memorabilia.

The niggest?

The guy got his clock cleaned in the civil trial. He was trying his damned-est to hold on to any pennies that he could. So, in desperation, he turned to robbery. The injustice of his skating on a double homicide came back to bite his ass in the end.

Based fucking OJ.

why do niggers complain the most out of any minority
even other minorities hate niggers

desu I like niggers more than spics. Niggers are entitled, but at least they don't feel like they are entitled to citizenship for nothing.

>Do you think it was a bigger feat to break 2000 yards in one season or to slice two necks in one night?
REKT

What proof was there for him to actually have done it anyways, and what actual proof has there been against it?
The trial seems quite entertaining, but it seems so fucking long that I'm not sure I could ever finish watching it. The prosecution seemed to have fucked up with the glove for example, but would this and other fuck-ups otherwise have made him the definite killer?

that's so weird that he still tried to be famous for a little while. he could've been on celebrity rehab.

you are crazy and possibly a nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=wBuFFvQNmwQ&t=0m45s

Probably out of context but whatever.

It goes well with breakfast and double homicide.

So much blood DNA evidence. His wife's blood on his socks, Ron's blood in his Bronco. Footprints in blood from shoes that only 300 pairs were sold in the entire USA.

Cuba did a good job getting his mannerisms down.

Pretty damn crazy if I do say so.

dindu nuffin

Why did he kill her anyways?

>put OJ on celebrity rehab
>other celebrities keep going missing every week

he also killed her friend. no one mentions that though

This, we need to give more money to Fred Goldman- I mean the Goldman family.

She was with another man. No one cucks the juice! (Even though they weren't together at that time anyway)

>All he had to do was not murder some people
>All he had to do was not carry out an armed robbery

We would have all forgiven him for some wife beating and drug abuse. And he should have known that the system was going to throw the book at him for anything else he did in life.

>her friend.

I'm a little hazy on this. I think he was just literally just some waiter. Wrong place/wrong time. I read the wiki page and it mentions them never having met before. Everyone just assumed they were dating or something, but it doesn't look like it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/O._J._Simpson_murder_case

He was returning some sunglasses that she left at the restaurant. And that's why you never do favors for strangers.

>And that's why you never do favors for strangers.

I speculate he was gonna try to ask her out. But yeah, they didn't know each other and it was just wrong place at the wrong time. OJ might have not freaked out had he not been there.

>be Ron Goldman
>move to California to make something of myself
>work jobs all around from tennis coach to waiter
>want to open my own bar someday
>meet nice woman who's a bit older than me
>we hang out a lot and drive ferraris together but we aren't really dating yet
>6 weeks go by
>working as a waiter one night
>Nicole left her sunglasses so I drive to her place to drop them off
>suddenly her batshit ex-husband jumps out of the bushes and starts stabbing me to death
>"Juice dude what the fuck man"
>"THE JUICE IS LOOSE BABY THE JUICE IS LOOSE I'M NOT KILLING YOU IT'S SOMEBODY ELSE LMAO"
>go to heaven
>a year goes by
>"yes yes yes this asshole is going down"
>"We, the jury...find the defendant, Orenthal James Simpson, not guilty of the crime of murder…"
>mfw

Are you guys retarded?

It doesn't sound like anybody in this thread knows anything about this case?

Goldman was having an affair with Nicole. They were frequently seen together driving a car that OJ had purchased for her. I mean obviously it's horrendous that he died but it was not some fatalistic moment when someone died for trying to do a favour for a stranger. You really think a waiter would drive into a city from a restaurant to give a pair of sunglasses to a stranger? Wat.

Uh, has nobody in here watched OJ: Made in America? It sure doesn't sound like it.

You should really correct that as it is one of the most compelling, brilliant documentaries of the current century. It's also totally pleb friendly so even you guys will get a kick out of it.

>having an affair
>Nicole and OJ were already divorced for 2 years
You're right that they had known each other but it's certainly not an affair to date someone when you're divorced (though OJ was retarded enough to believe that).

Nicole had another boyfriend at the time as far as I know, I wasn't referring to her having an affair behind OJ's back though I realize now it kinda sounded that way.

Anyway, pretty sure she was with another guy at the time though I may be wrong about that.

>though I may be wrong about that
Why are you trying to lecture anyone else on this case if you don't know what you're talking about? Fuck outta here bozo.

Yes because admitting not having the most knowledge ever on the case is exactly the same as ignorant people spewing blatant falsehoods without even considering whether they might be wrong.

You sound very wise.

Ah, carry on.
I don't know if she was actually with another guy at the time myself.

Poor Jeb

>It's an OJ starts eyeing your goblin wife at the PTO meeting but you have to keep yourself from sperging out for your kids' sake episode

OJ didn't do nothing that she didn't deserve. She was a slut

"Look mom, I'm being edgy!"

So he was the first famous dindu?

>In March 2004, satellite television network DirecTV, Inc. accused Simpson in a Miami federal court of using illegal electronic devices to pirate its broadcast signals. The company later won a $25,000 judgment, and Simpson was ordered to pay an additional $33,678 in attorney's fees and costs.[80]
He'd fit in nicely on this board

"Look mom, im a white knight cuckold!"

"Look mom, I'm defending a violent pavement ape by mindlessly spouting memes on the internet!"

t. The Juice

OJ rules

>TUNE IN NEXT WEEK WHEN A REAL HOUSEWIFE GOES MISSING!

>mfw he literally made a book detailing how he would rather have had the murders go down "if he did them"
It amazes me how there are still people who unironically believe he didn't do it, who the fuck acts so happy and carefree after their wife gets butchered?

youtu.be/M2jrrpmLeoM

>use the edgy meme
>say other people are spouting memes on the internet

Didn't think that out, did you? I'd expect as much from a white knight cuck

If_I_Did_It.wmv

>OJ screaming "THE JUICE IS LOOSE BABY" as he kills them
That shouldn't be so funny

>everyone who makes fun of me is the same person!
Nice defense mechanism, faggot. Go suck some more nigger dick.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nsnuhz-Kb7k
Really makes you think.

>I'M NOT KILLING YOU IT'S SOMEBODY ELSE LMAO
Goddammit why does the wojak variation even exist this is killing me.

OJ is where race relations in the US went completely downhill, IMO. People are a lot more racist today then back before OJ happened, it's pretty sad.

I never watched The People vs. OJ Simpson in its original run. Now it's on Netflix.

How melo-drama cringe-tier is it?

This. Slavery and segregation were nothing compared to the anti-White hate speech promoted by universities and MTV.

>it's an user doesn't know what the LA riots were 2 years earlier post
They did start to cool down in the late 90's but tensions went back up during the Obama years.
Electing a black president was a mistake.

>How melo-drama cringe-tier is it?
It's actually pretty good. Probably the only competently told story Ryan Murphy has had anything to do with. It plays out like a typical courtroom drama, for the most part.

>not Oren- Orenthal James Simpson

Putting a nigger in the White House was a surefire way to destroy racial harmony. Liberals are the real racists.

Is this seething rage that I'm feeling what you fags call a redpill?

>the irony in this post

it's pretty decent desu sempai

thatsthejoke.jpeg

Thanks, anons. I'll give it a look.

so why didn't the gloves fit?

>OJ's visible shock that the glove he knows he was wearing while he murdered 2 people doesn't seem to fit his hand
One of the best moments in television history.

They had blood soaked in them and were frozen, not to mention OJ had to wear latex gloves underneath them at the trial to not mess with the DNA evidence.
It was a dumb move by the prosecution, they should have just had him wear a similar pair with the same size or just stuck with the mountains of evidence they already had.

Why would you be mad? Did you know the victims?

4:45

EVERYBODY GOT BLOOD

How the fuck was he not convicted? Jesus.

Say what now? He knew it wouldn't fit and gave the smuggest look when it didn't. It would've fit if he hadn't used grip trainers like crazy to beef up his hands.

I think there were 2 other people too, and they got it the worst, because his crime was not worth 33 years, but since it was him, they threw the book at him, but they can't give the other guys different sentences for the same crime, so they got 33 years as well.

>if I HAD killed them this is what I'd do

>10 black jurors
>all voted not guilty on the first round

How did they get away with the crime of the century when there was a video confession?
youtube.com/watch?v=6M7Rp_Ghv6k

3:45

The guy who found the evidence was shown to be racist, jury wanted revenge for Rodney King, etc.

7:06

>shown to be racist
He was play acting for a screenwriter to help with creating ideas for an 'evil cop' character

why didn't they just do that? and why the fuck would they make him wear THE MURDER GLOVES, wow

He was a pretty good comedic actor

LOOK MOM! I'm triggered about a slut I don't know getting killed!

>Suggested: Mountain Gorilla: A Shattered Kingdom

nigger if he got convicted you know there would have been more riots

And all the testimony about it was also just play acting.

Niggers aren't people. If he was white, and the evidence was what it was, and he got off not guilty, as a white man I'd be pissed, not fucking cheering.

If it wasn't the actual murder gloves it could be argued that the gloves weren't the same size.

Yes, good goy. She deserved it because of her white privilege. The system just wanted to punish a woke black man.

He was great at playing a really dumb guy because he was actually a really dumb guy

Nope never said niggers deserve life. Doesn't mean I will get triggered over a whore dying either way.

I'm a pretty fundamental racist but I still love OJ. Dude killed his coal burning wife for cheating on him - there's something oddly funny about the whole thing.