LAUGH AT SHITALY THREAD

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHSHSHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAGAHAGAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

lol

lmao

join us on the "we didn't like this semen slurping sport anyway" side

The Oranje send their regards

jijiji

plz no bully

XDD

It’s OK Italianonni you’re in good company here with >us, Chilel, Neverlands and... uh

>flag
>pic
Wait, who is that man in tight suit standing?

xD

the footballing powerhouse of Qatar

>losing to sweden in football
holy fuck has the mighty fallen

>Italy

lmao gonna bring the hard banter to the lab on monday

>the Swedish Bosnian. The forwardetta man...
>Zlatan?!?

Don't worry italy, finland will revenge you tomorrow

>Shitaly

the föredetta man

W-we did that on purpose h-haha

How could they not take the heat, they've had heat records in Italy this year.

Should've been Israel

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHH
thank you sweden now we can sack ventura fuck this nt

ayyyyy

Literally long ball after long ball for the whole match. Italy needs to fucking delete itself

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

KEK VENTURA OUT

Catholicuck mediterranean shitskins arabs BTFO

lel

fuck the italian football federation and jewventus, thank you sweden

MISERABILE

based swedafricans

>Playing 3-5-2 with Darmian as your RWB

What did he mean by this

italys team looks very good on paper how did they fuck up so bad, they fell for the 3 ATB meme like juve

Last time Italy skipped WC was in 1958.

Guess who was the host.

italy were shit, but desu i was quite impressed with sweden.

who in

Shit management

Why are you laughing? We cucked you last year.

¿Quién es esta diabla de leche?

This, what happened with the old Italy?

This guy is so shit. Why does he get to play instead of Guidetti?

>verratti? oh yes, I rate him, he's a great player

looks like a classy betting fraud to me

It was also the only WC that a non-european team won.

h-haha fuck ventura I am right guise?
I'm sure Conte will come back and save us haha it's not like we are shit or something haha

this team is pure cancer, there are no intensity and character. Italy desperately needs players as Gattuso.

mazzari

>no Italy
>no Netherlands
>no USA
>no chilel
Gonna be a bland world cup

*European WC

easy win for us, arabs can't play football

based long throws

BAILAR CON EL PAPU

because muh jämställdhet and muh raskvotering

>tfw the audience was full of shitskins
i guess the only white swedes were watching the nhl hockey game that was on during the game or something.

Gigi Maifredi
and I'm not joking

Zeman, if we fail to qualify for the world cup at least we will do it in great style.

Those were the Italian away fans.

Il ItaliANO signori

Any riots in Italia right now ??

What an overrated meme player, can't believe he's considerated world class in France

Why would I laugh at a country that has cities like Venice, Rome, Florence and Milan? A country that maintained its moral values and religion in those degenerate times? A country that has 4 world cups? A country that has built the entire western civilization?

Italy is the best country in the world, it's not us who should be laughing, but them.

Not entirely sure its ventura's fault when the squad couldnt even come close to the box 90% of the match

Firenze here. None so far

t. Macaquino Sopanelli

Brazilbro a C U T E

*passes to left wing*
*bloots it back into the center*
*loses possession because we never win headers*

AHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

good choice. he was great with lugano

>psg has motta in their starting 11

t. Bettynho Corleone

>shits on streets

>We didn't deserve the defeat. It was a tough match. Now we don't have to care about tactics, we need a good result and Milan will help us

he is right i can't hate italy or greece they are based

based brazilbro

'twas a purely aryan crowd singing seven nation army

>Tack skall ni ha!
Tack skall ni ha!

no one gives a shit about the NT anymore dude

maybe years ago there would be

Rate me

>muh 4 world cups
the same shit that the Brazilians said like you in the last world cup when the >7 - 1 happened

THIS wtf

Bonucci is jinxed

How could Italy lose?

I mean they got brazilian players in their squad.

And brazilian players are elite.

Another player that was complete shit for us
We need more players like based Grosso, people playing their hearts out for the NT, who cares about what they do at their clubs

looks perfectly normal desu

I can't even laugh
Italy will be missed, the WC is even more cancerous now

"Buffon… was never able to go back to the World Cup. Becoming a player that can never be freed from his position, he wandered for eternity into the endless void known as the qualification stage. Being unable to concede even though he wished for it, Buffon eventually stopped playing." THE END

thats actually white af, it must have felt like paradise in the arena. I´ve never experienced such a ratio of whites>shitskins in any place in stockholm

>implying it was cancerous before

Åk till Lidingö eller Djursholm då