Milo: You need higher IQ guests on your show

Milo: You need higher IQ guests on your show
>HOLD ON BILL HOLD ON
>y-you can go fuck yourself okay
>crowd erupts in cheers

>A show filmed in Hollywood is filled with dipshit liberals

Color me shocked.

Milo "I'm not a racist because I suck black dick" Yiannopoulos had to have know that referencing a black man's IQ was going to get him destroyed in the mainstream press

>defending the worlds edgiest edgelord

one day you will grow up

what's that ring? some pedo cabal shit?

>man who feels insulted responds with an insult

Wow, surprising

Go to bed Larry

I always suspected Leslie Jones was a man.

Ya Wilmore's an idiot, we all already now that, but the ex-spy on the left destroyed Milo. But you wouldn't mention or acknowledge that because you're a tribalist fag who plays for a team.

>literally an intelligence officer
>call him low IQ

Wow, what a fucking racist.

Milo is a loser.

The alt right is one big larp for privileged twats who don't understand what WW2 afforded them.

Literally who cares about Milo? He literally has done nothing aside from some shitposting and being a general asshole. More a parasite than anything else.

but of courshe

he's a professional troll

>left calling right privileged twats

Really activates the amygdala.

Trump won. Milo is winning. Get over yourself.

Milo's an attention-hungry faggot who will say anything if it makes people look. The alt-right equivalent of a teenage girl who cuts her arms and posts pics on Facebook.

Milo's purpose was to mainstream the campus free speech problem, which he did. It doesn't matter if you disagree with him, he was still necessary

>The alt right is one big larp for privileged twats who don't understand what WW2 afforded them.

Milo was so shit in this interview. Why couldn't he just act civil instead of some coked out gay brat?

>Maher makes fun of his audience for getting baited by Milo
>10 minutes later the entire panel, including Maher, get baited by Milo and have to curse at him

Milo is too good

Birth of a Meme

He just proved that people hate gaping assholes, which we already knew.

How did this retard ever hold down a job?
>Saudis are better than Russians
>There is no voter fraud
>Wikileaks works with the Russians

He's a pawn of the propaganda machine. I bet he would enjoy WW3. Fucking idiot.

He proved that people are willing to riot to prevent assholes from speaking, which the world needed to see

>Bill calls Milo a fag
>doesn't bother stating that he's calling the character a fag and not the person
>doesn't even mention that Milo is just doing a character

Truly he is today's Andy Kaufman

Milo is just a retard looking for reactions. The fact that the mainstream left has portrayed him to be a a nazi and a fascist shows how much they have fallen from grace.

What a bunch of crybabies.

The best insults they had was "fuck you" "fuck yourself" and the guy on the left kept implying Milo was "confused" about being gay.

Pathetic.

Trump is crashing and burning already. Milo has accomplished his goal of pissing people off and being a celebrity, but beyond that he has no effect.

I can't tell if your serious or not but that guy and the saudi/russia comment was legit the funniest part of that panel.

Watching milo panic as he realizes someone who actually knows his shit thinks he's a complete joke was great

A year ago Milo was nobody. Now he is practically mainstream. Give it time.

>he proved that actions have consequences

Wow, what a scholar.

Has he ever not avted liked a coked up gay brat? That's his gimmick and it works great on alt right safe spaces but it crash in the real world

Most people that voted for Trump weren't sexist and racist, they were tired of the establishment and wanted real change. It just happened that the really sexist and racist groups like Sup Forums voted for Trump

>actually knows his shit
>thinks wikileaks and russia had teams of 300 people colluding to sway the US election

lol no. he's about as smart as alex jones.

>But seriously, we can'tlet him get his hands on the nuclear launch codes.

Why did he get so upset? Isn't he a comedian?

>Trump is crashing and burning already.
This is what butthurt liberals actually believe.

since he's gay I can't really blame him preferring russia over saudi arabia though

not sure why that's controversial

>speech
>action
>synonymous
Nice try leftist scum

>decrying the alt-right
>manages to decry LGBT people in the process

This is why you're losing. You don't even like most of your own minorities.

Jokes aren't funny if they don't follow his agenda.

A 300 person team for a country with the resources and manpower of Russia is a drop in the bucket dude, do you seriously believe they (or the US, or China) couldn't make that kind of shit happen instantly?

>someone who actually knows his shit

kek

Why do people watch shows like this?

Why would that be? Russia hates gays

coping mechanism

>Why did he get so upset? Isn't he a comedian?
your post makes no sense. maybe try a bit harder for (you)s

I don't like Milo but that's a stupid Montage pic. There's a big difference between merely hurt feelings and accusations that in the current climate can get you assaulted.

>dat false equivalency

No that's racist and makes him literally hitler

To get angry because they have no other healthier way to vent their emotions

Now I see why Larry had his show cancelled

couldn't tell his jokes from him being serious

I think at this point he has sort of painted himself into a corner with his public persona. People have come to expect him to be this always-on, always-offensive caricature of a sassy, gay man. It works well at his college talks where the audience knows what they are buying tickets to see, but as a guest on a talk show, the act doesn't go over quite as well. He seems out of place on a panel with people who are behaving like real, civilized people having a debate.

He can prefer whatever he wants, I don't have a problem with that.

Nance's comment was about him perceiving the Saudis and Russians as equal threats to the US and our national interests, he's laughing at him for suggesting that Saudi Arabia could inflict anywhere near the damage that Russia could in terms of espionage/geopolitics/US interests etc

Nationwide purge of leftists when? I can't wait to crush them and burn San Fransisco to the ground.

Just an FYI after researching the guy on the left he was not a spy. Furthermore being familiar with the military I doubt he even had access to the juicy information being that he was enlisted.

>Russia hates gays

you can openly serve in the military as a gay in Russia which is a little different than getting stoned to death for even cross dressing

That's literally the argument that people make when they attack Milo for being offensive.

not that guy but it made perfect sense, fuck off retard

Interesting, honestly didn't know that

>drumpfkins triggered that their pretend boyfriend got told for being the despicable cunt he is
Why don't you do some research on the 'young white men' charity fund Milo put together and then embezzled all of the money from before opening your cunt mouth again?

He's getting the most time of any speaker at CPAC. After Trump and maybe Ryan, he's probably the most influential Republican around.

I BET YOU RIGHT THIS IS THE SAME FAGGOT FROM THE OTHER THREAD WHO GOT COMPLETELY CREAMED BY EVERYONE, MINUS THE EDGY IMAGE REACTIONS

Here's how it went:
>He made retarded posts with edgy reaction images
>People called him out on it
>He asked for sources for the argument of the people calling him out on it
>People gave it to him
>He LEGITIMATELY went full "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" and shat up the thread with autism despite being proven wrong several times

Careful here, he's an autist, an ACTUAL autist.

Yes he realised.

But it gets him in the mainstream press, when has he ever wanted anything different?

He's worried about finding a job.

Flynn certainly was a great win.
Yuuuuuugge

With noone finding out about it? Yes

Libtards need to take some time off each day to cry and commiserate about how triggering everything is, and they do this while watching other libtards.

surely this will be the end of drumpf

Yeah it's obviously one or two butthurt autistic leftists. Sup Forums has never cared this much about Milo.

the alt right isn't a real thing, at best its a buzzword used to call anyone courageous enough to disagree with the left a racist

kek

Very salient argument, user. You should be proud of the time it took to make this post.

LINK???

>what is libel.

>(You)

Except for the part where every US intelligence agency has linked Russia to the DNC hacks?

I'm not sure what you want my man, I'm sure as hell not going to be able to give you the hard evidence of a Russian intel team but its not hard to link the dots

I'm the very last guy you replied to.

That is my one and only post aside from this one.

I'm genuinely sorry that you're suffering from mentall illness and attach so much emotion to a candid conversation about some neocon cartoon character. Seek help, or just go for a walk dude.

Gentle reminder that he / they got DESTROYED in the last thread they try to start shit in.

Just bombard them with sources and they'll eventually recoil like the weak Tumblr / Reddit pussies they are.

>EXPOSED

WHAT'S NEXT, SMUG REACTION IMAGES TO DISGUISE THE FACT THAT WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE, YOU FAGGOTS? GONNA CRY NOW, LITTLE BOYS?

Don't reframe the argument.
>user says Trump is winning
>cite clear example where he isn't
>"LOL DRUMPF"

I always thought it was weird how Trump trusts Putin over our own intelligence

I don't think he's a spy but there's something a bit odd about that

Don't reframe the argument.
>user says Trump won
>cite a single example where he isn't winning
>Yuuuuuugge

Reminder liberals think Bill Maher os edgy.

>implying you're worth a reaction image

CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL

I didn't say he's winning. I said he won.

Get over it.

>Obsessed about Milo to the point where he's SEETHING with asshurt
>"U-UR EM-EMOTIONAL"
Kek, hang yourself buddy :^)

>LITERALLY ADMITTING IT'S HIM

GOTCHA BITCH, LITTLE BITCH GON GO FULL AUTIST MODE NOW AND GON CRY, WATCH HIM CRY LADS

Exactly. Thank you.

Milo is a tryhard edgelord
Larry Wilmore is unfunny and rightfully lost his show and it's hilarious that he's unemployed and I hope he dies alone

there, are we happy?

it's a wedding ring.
you wear it when a GIRL is in LOVE with you.
I capitalized the terms you might not understand.

Trump showed that as long as you get media coverage it doesnt matter doing racist remarks.

>wanting an apology means having your feelings hurt

Muh confirmation bias

What the fuck kind of wedding ring is that? Is he married to the Clinton family?

>I always thought it was weird how Trump trusts Putin over our own intelligence

Has anything good ever come of an American president trusting the CIA?

Seriously just watched this shit, and the faggot is clearly confused as fuck.

>trannies have a mental disorder
>He is flaming gay
>Most people see being gay as a mental disorder
>He sides with people that hate his guts

The guy is a self hating homofag.
Also clearly an attention whore who thinks too highly of himself.

autism

He didn't fly so good.