>First FBI thread
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/79480356/
archive.is/JEXOo

>Second FBI thread
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/79489525/
archive.is/pgLpf

Information on David Brock and American Bridge 21

David Brock
David Brock (born November 2, 1962) is an American political operative, author, and commentator who founded the liberal blog Media Matters for America. He has been described by Time magazine as 'one of the most influential operatives in the Democratic Party.”' - Wikipedia
Was a "Right Winged Hit Man" until 1997 when he "Criticised his own methods" and went liberal. -
nytimes.com/2010/11/23/us/politics/23money.html

time.com/4028459/david-brock-hillary-clinton-media-matters/

Media Matters
Revenue: 12.55 million USD
Expenses: 11.2 million USD
-Wikipedia

Media Matters Revenue
guidestar.org/FinDocuments/2013/470/928/2013-470928008-0aff1cc5-9.pdf

American Bridge Stalking GOP
politico.com/story/2013/07/psst-gop-american-bridge-is-watching-094831

American Bridge 21st Century is a liberal American Super PAC that supports Democratic candidates and opposes Republican candidates. It was founded by David Brock in 2010 and is associated with Media Matters for America. It is an opposition research hub for the Democratic Party. The group physically tracks and monitors Republican candidates and officials and uses social media to deploy its findings... American Bridge PAC employs over 50 "trackers" to follow and record Republican candidates across the country. These trackers are equipped with high-tech recording gear and are assigned Republican targets to follow and record.

THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=CnwGqWG20aA [Open]

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/JEXOo
archive.is/pgLpf
archive.is/N5nrL
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
citizensunited.org/index.aspx
abcnews.go.com/Politics/clinton-donor-sensitive-intelligence-board/story?id=39710624
nationalreview.com/article/437312/hillary-clinton-emails-secret-meetings-clinton-foundation-donors
history.state.gov/departmenthistory/travels/secretary/clinton-hillary-rodham
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What it boils down to is

>check donations / death of certain people after that
>check donations / acquisation of a contract in a different country for the donator
>check donations / any kind of financial turmoil on the stock market

>try to find out how much petroleum the planes of HRC and BC needed on their "trips", might be that this was all just a false flag

>check out where the money came from and follow the trail to the real person / company behind it. Probably it's just a shell company and in the end you can see that Clinton sold a favour to THIS person

>shill as fucking hard as you can against the foundation, if Hillary gets elected it's game over for the west, possible NWO gets established in a few decades if the manage du subdue russia and china

>soros is the kingpin

>avoid to call out the jews as much as you can, soros is okay since people already know to some extent that this guy is not kosher

>Don't call out the jews
Thats a big one for Sup Forums for this operation, we need to not be discredited as racists.

this shit is getting way to spooky for me

not even meming rn

Frank Guistra acquired a Uranium mine in Kazakhstan the same day he met with Bill Clinton. Clinton denied involvement in the deal, but Guistra donated 32.7 million the following year.

Soros is NOT a kingpin. He plans and advises but there is no chance in hell someone that public is in any way a kingpin. Too much risk of a random crazy fuckwit killing him off, low chance but it can happen and people at that level take no chances.

Hes still pure fucking evil though.

kinda this, i want to help but dont want to get in trouble, can any anons suggest ways to stay safe while combing through this?

I'll make a thread in the following days about our anti-Hillary propaganda ops.
I'll have a great strategy ready.

Until then, look up what I wrote in the last thread:

tl;dr/most important is:
>Emails - Benghazi - Fucking up Ghaddafi and Lybia - Unstablelizing the Middle East - She is a #Warmonger
>Foundation - On good terms with Muslim Dictatories where women don't have rights (Is she really for women then ?!) - Same countries get arms deals, allowed by Hillary while working at the State Department
>Just like the media does with Trump. It's mostly not about facts. Facts are like fries and rice. The emotions. The emotions are the meat. They are what counts and the facts are only second.

Another front is attacking her pandering. An internal front, albeit small, but important, is to attack her google translate pandering to Latinos. Make Mexican twitter profiles and attack her in spanish about her bad grammar and pandering. No need to say you are with Trump. Only that you see through her rich evil ways of trying to win over poor, hard working people like you.
You guys didn't hit her enough on the gay pandering front and on the GaysVSMuslims-TrumpAsSaviorHillaryAsTraitor front.

Honestly I'm a bit worried for the safety of everyone involved on our side. We are poking a very large hornet's nest.

I think FBI was genuine, i think this could be the biggest move Sup Forums has ever made against the globalists yet.

OP and anyone else who's gonna make threads, update the OP text to include all three.

here they are:

archive.is/JEXOo
archive.is/pgLpf
archive.is/N5nrL

Vital information here

He probably started all of this, the FBI agent stated that he was / is the kingpin. I think soros is too old and too senile to do anything worthwhile anymore. There are other people managing his disturbing dream of a jewish controled NWO.

Soros is the Mouth of Sauron.
By Sauron I mean Rotschilds, Rockefellers, and the other Judeo-Masonic elites that he serves. The others are too high up to come out and do things openly. Soros was never afraid to do stuff in public as he has a great sense of framing things. He is a master manipulator. That's why it's hard to tell normies how bad he is, because if you go to any of his institutes' sites, all you see is liberal pandering and buzzwords. Not on the level of HuffPost. This is greatly thought out, strategised before. He has the best marxist manipulators and propagandists working for him and they don't care about moral issues at all.
We have to be ruthless and out jew the jew.

But of it we must be as sneaky as them.
The front is not on pol.
The front is the mainstream media and mainly the social media.
You can't fight the same war in Russian winter as in Belgian summer.
You can be straightforward here on pol but not on the front we need to fight on.

Also very important to start collecting information for plebbit. It's vital to bring them on board in this case. r/the_donald can possibly show this to the world through r/all or they start digging too.

We definitely do need to be vigilant in our everyday lives. What we are doing could be dangerous considering how close we get to the truth. The Clintons aren't strangers to making people disappear.

I work in adtech and botting and have intimate knowledge on astroturfing. I'll make a guide on how to bot the ever living fuck out of social media.

In the mean time make twitters

Upvoted.
the_donald is our normificator.
It is a media where well-condensed and dumbed down memes with facts as side things can be sold to a great amout of people.

>needing plebbit's help

That's how we know this shit is serious. The SJW mods on there will do everything they can to hide this.

I'm looking forward to your ideas and working with you. When you write your guide please state you are Adtech user or something like that so I know who to look out for.
I'm out now.
Keep on Goebbelsing, everyone.

Not so much that we need their help but it's like the normieficator

Reddit is for sjw nwo jewloving faggots, if we manage to redpill them in this case or make them digging through the information then this will help enormously.

It'll cost like $400 per user to buy the bots and proxies and accounts but if a few of us do it, we can build a reach of half a million followers between us by general election time

What if Trudeau is really knowledgeable about the global elite and pretending to play along unlike the FBI mid-level agent said? Is he playing possum and waiting for change of government in case Trump gets in?

Why is he delaying the Trans-Pacific Partnership? Other members are urging him to hurry up but he keeps saying 'we're looking into it'. Jeff Sessions had already looked into TPP. Also for some reason the Liberal Party want new military equipment but they're being grilled in the House of Commons.

Trudeau seems so stupid, it's hard to imagine that he knows what the fuck is going on in politics to be honest.

I mentioned this at the end of the last thread, but isn't tracfone owned by Carlos slim? I wonder is there's some connection with that > fast n furious > Benghazi. They were all gun running programs right? Didn't the terrorists have tracfones in Benghazi? Also are the people saying they're scared shills?

>clinton is a super genius

>has a super unsecured email server that was possibly hacked by numerous people/organizations

don't you think she would have enough connections to hire someone intelligent "on the inside" to set up her super nefarious server?

Would have been quite the play if it was all a ruse from Trudeau.

She's reckless and her succeess at hiding previous scandals made her think she was untouchable.

She's corrupt as fuck and a disgusting person. No one ever said she was smart, in fact she's fucking senile. You can peruse all 30,000 of her emails yourself on wikileaks. Her incompetence has cost lives. Her husband is a sexual predator. How the fuck could you in good conscience shill for her?

Do not let them intimidate you!

I suspect the FBI-user is trying to cover up for Trudeau desu. If Trudeau really sold us out, the CAD should be rising above the USD.

FBI user stated that she is in fact reckless. So it makes sense that she didn't have a secure server in her private home. Although I kind of hope that guccifer2 tries to snatch something from the CF servers.

Trudeau had a mentally ill whore of a mother and has the delusional belief that he could fight despite his glass jaw and zero power/speed.

Tough to say, FBI could just as likely been accurate when he said "Trudeau doesn't know what he is doing"

Because to them it means the end of the white race/the world, depending on their church alignment.

The shills are going to be so fucking mad. They lost their shit last time Sup Forums was looking into Luke Sissyfag(yes that's his name)'s false flag with bernie.

Look forward to more 1 post OPs and cuck threads as the insects try to earn their pennies.

I'm currently archiving the third ama from the FBI guy but I can't finish it right now. See you this evening guys, keep bumping and not sliding.

UK defied (((them))) and look at what lead to their currency. And Canada is taking lesser refugees and they are well-vetted unlike America. I still haven't lost hope for Trudeau.

bump

bump

Proud animey degenerate bump

>super genius
What?

So can someone link to the files we're suppose to be looking at?

I assume this is where to start:
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/

Guccifer2 leaks too I guess.

Yeah try searching for any info related to foundation donors in there and save anything you can find.

Check out the links in the OP as well and go from there. I think a lot of people are either sleeping or digging atm.

These threads will likely be a daily general though so expect more info/organization in the next couple days.

They have to. If we can bring down the nwo shills through that then we will make it a general.

Yeah, figured that would be useful too. Any good links or torrents?

Guess I'll go to bed and see where pol is at when i wake up.

STRAYA might be jamming this from 1. Just sayin
T
R
A
Y
A

Just Google guccifer2.

I also linked my media fire account in the thread last night with the zip file of all documents.

here a screenshot of FBI AMA

HEY AUSFAGS BROWSING THE FRONT PAGE!

READ THESE:

THEN CONTINUE THESE THREADS

keep your eyes on these guys

Citizens United
>citizensunited.org/index.aspx
They have been recently going after the Clinton Foundation.

they were on top of this scandal where Clintons tried to put one of their donors on a Intelligence board.
>abcnews.go.com/Politics/clinton-donor-sensitive-intelligence-board/story?id=39710624
"A prolific fundraiser for Democratic candidates and contributor to the Clinton Foundation, who later traveled with Bill Clinton on a trip to Africa, Rajiv K. Fernando’s only known qualification for a seat on the International Security Advisory Board (ISAB) was his technological know-how."

Here they are blowing Hillary up on having a secret schedule to meet with donors while she was Secretary of State.
>nationalreview.com/article/437312/hillary-clinton-emails-secret-meetings-clinton-foundation-donors
"As part of a joint filing with the State Department on Monday, Citizens United presented the judge with several pieces of evidence suggesting Valmoro deliberately struck from the official schedule a December 6, 2012, dinner in Dublin, Ireland, with several Clinton Foundation and Clinton campaign donors, organized by Teneo co-founder Declan Kelly. Though Valmoro was made aware of the Dublin meeting through an earlier e-mail chain, neither Clinton’s archived daily calendar nor her detailed official schedule make any note of it."

This article is really important as it confirms that Hillary had a secret Flight schedule.

this is the official schedule for reference.
>history.state.gov/departmenthistory/travels/secretary/clinton-hillary-rodham

FBI user is obvious roleplaying on a level of fucking CAMERALADY / roguestar

Bump

Either he's an extremely well informed LARPer or he's real. Does it make a difference is the bulk of what he said is important?

just realized that the DNC is just a few weeks away

and that berncucks are still sour and are going to chimpout

all part of the plan

The RNC will be just as bad if not worse. I remember seeing a thread on here about how some niggers from BLM were planning a riot.

the links don't work.

The Clinon Foundation has been investigated many times and nothing is illegal or wrong about it.

Try harder.

A FUCKING LEAF

FBI-user said to pay close attention to both conventions.

Yes they do but here they are on archive.is

archive.is/JEXOo
archive.is/pgLpf
archive.is/N5nrL

Hillary is such a liar.

wew

This sounds like immense faggotry. As a Hungarian, why do you even care?

Oh, this explains it. You're in possession of a really massive tin hat and you wear it proudly.

Hilarious they keep trying to slide the threads, these faggot shills, maybe they'll be able to afford instant noodles this week.

Bump

What do you guys think the chances of indictment are?

Use a VPN

Zero. It would've happened a long time ago, if it was really going to happen. At the moment it's just a wishful-thinking smear campaign. And to give you some context -- it used to be common for politicians to set up their email and messaging so it could go through one device. Colin Powell did this too, but you don't hear any noise about imprisoning him (he's suffered enough after being the fall guy for the non-existent weapons of mass destruction). This is all just a quirk of how people were using technology in that time period. No harm was done and we have more secure methods now. Anyone who is ranting and raving about this email stuff makes themselves look nutty, like being a birther or thinking that jet fuel can't melt steel beams.

We don't know at this point. I suspect the FBI might recommend an indictment after the convention. If they don't do it they will wait for Trump to be elected because he sure as hell will throw her into prison.

bump for the downfall of that evil bitch

bump

Bump for great justice

just

Everyone ITT may be having an accident soon if they keep digging and get close to revealing the truth

Has anyone thought that maybe FBIanon is a falseflag to throw us off the trail of something bigger? It makes more sense than a random FBI agent "leaking" a story on here.

I had asked a question in that 1st FBI thread. Didn't think much of it and went to bed before it got answered. Finally caught up on all the threads it spawned. Like another user said "if we can coordinate a strike daesh this should be a walk in the park". I think its highly unlikely the FBI user is real. But possibly one of the few Trump people we know frequent this board. We know the campaign doesn't have a lot of man power to throw around at the moment. They will use this info as more of a jumping off point when the campaign gets into full swing. Worst case is we're wasting time on shit the Trump campaign already knows. Best case, we find enough nuggets of truth the MSM can't ignore and pressure the FBI or DOJ to make a move on the CF.

What would he want to throw us off from ? I mean the email scandal is growing every day. What else did she do as SoS that would be interesting ? Selling SAP s through her CF seems plausible to me.

He was also very convincing. If this was just a troll then bravo.

> yfw Sup Forums single-handedly uncovers one of the biggest conspiracies ever known to man

Could CTR be any more obvious?

I don't understand the "leakers" idea that hillary will be pushing for war with Russia and China.

like... huh?....

This would be NATO vs. China + Russia + who else. Or to put it a better way...

Nuclear power alliance vs. Nuclear power alliance. Every country involved would be turned to glass 15 minutes after the declaration for war was made.

I'm working on a summary of the third thread, it will be dark themed like the others I've done.

Could be false to have plausible deniability, like the UFO stuff

Yeah, or he's just making massive assumptions. Or he's just a larper.

Not necessarily. NATO expanded into the Ukraine which made Russia nervous in return. Right now it feels like NATO is actively trying to push Russia I to attacking them so they can say "look, they are the bad guys!"

Which in turn makes sense when you look at the blatant anti Russia propaganda in EU (at least in Germany).

The biggest mistake these fuckers made was having one of their own open the back door.

Typical, a Woman fucked up everything for the Illuminati. This is what they get.

Sup Forums detectives get shit DONE. Always have and always will.

that doesn't answer the fact that Russia is a nuclear power, and war with Russia would not be a fun time for anyone.

Want to help, but I don't want to waste time browsing through things that have already been checked. Anyone got leads but no time to check? Something specific, like a particular name, email, organisation that needs examining?

>implying Hillary gives a shot about this
She is worse than Obama. It wouldn't surprise me if FBI user is correct in this case.

She also hates Putin and she is insane.

Godspeed anons. I thought the whole thing was a joke.

America would be frighteningly close to civil war if Hillary is elected, her only choice to maintain power would be to create a powerful outside threat where everyone will go "yea, she is corrupt, BUT WE HAVE BIGGER FISH TO FRY".

If Hillaries presidencial term would be without any outside threats, the people will start trying to unravel the corruption.

Its kind of hard to throw entire Sup Forums off something else, since we arent a single person. Our attention to this does not give any penalty in observing anything else, since manpower here is limited only by how interesting the story is.

bump for epic thread.

this is goymergate x100

what's not to understand about US vs Russia? We're only positioning all those missiles around their border and Soros started that phony revolution in Ukraine to steal the country...

how about our attacks on Syria when it has Russian troops there?

War is not implausable.
Gaymergate made us realize our power. This one could take things to unimaginable heights. It'll be fun to try regardless.

Just remember, his father was a very smart man. The debt he racked up was paid off when the infrastructure of today was formed, but he was very persuasive and charismatic.

I have yet to see anything in Junior that resembles his father.

Keep in mind also, Harper wasn't a fan of the TPP, but stated he was pressured into supporting it due to the shape of the """""""global economy"""""""

The TPP is a trap.

bump