Hope Solo says ex-Fifa president Sepp Blatter groped her before major awards show

>Hope Solo, a two-time Olympic gold medalist and goalkeeper for the US women's soccer team says she was groped by the sport's then-most powerful man in 2013.
>Solo, 36, said that Sepp Blatter, 81, then the president of international soccer organizers Fifa, 'grabbed her ass' just before they were to give her teammate an award for player of the year.
>She revealed that she had been 'nervous' before the event, and was left 'in shock' just seconds before they were to go on stage for what would be one of the biggest moments in her friend's life.
>Solo made the revelations in an interview with Portuguese paperTribuna Expresso.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5071441/Hope-Solo-says-ex-Fifa-president-Sepp-Blatter-groped-her.html
>w-wahh Daily Mail, f-fake news-
tribunaexpresso.pt/entrevistas-tribuna/2017-11-10-Hope-Solo-Sepp-Blatter-grabbed-my-ass.-Can-I-talk-about-that-

you just know thats a lie

>dailymail
>tribunaexpresso
lol

No-one post it

Thread already exist.
But I don't believe such an honorable man would do this.

didn't she beat her nephew or something

who cares

What the fuck is happening? I don't even know what's going on anymore with all of these accusations flooding the headlines. Someone enlighten me.

t. basement dweller

you fuckers, don't do it

I did search the catalog first but yeah my bad, I saw it just after I posted. The other thread could've put some text in the OP which would've made it easy to find though.

>American women and their sexual harrassment claims will cancel the upcoming World Cup

USA wins yet again

With any hope it'll end women's sports. What with men not wanting the worry of false accusations at a later date, there would be no organisation whatsoever.

DON'T

who in their right mind would want to touch """woman""" like her or serena

Post what? I am ever so curious.

He doesnt know does he?

ROAST

>German
>is a low test cuck
How predictable

NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO.

>american
>finding an old dirty slag and a tranny attractive
Checks out.

tick tock

has to be a lie I can't believe anyone finds Hope Solo attractive enough to grope. If was probably just checking for a penis which is a legitimate concern

>Brazil talking about any country having a tranny problem

>the biggest tranny customers are gringos

Only because gringos actually have money

Hmmm I love roast beef

I hope he washed his hands.

Based daddy Blatter does whatever he wants

#MeToo

THE

I fapped to more feminine looking trannies. Anyway I'd eat all her burger.

grab tit get banged

ROAST

Blatter has fine European slags for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Why would he bother with this 5/10 ameriflap?

DON'T

Do you think he saw the pics?

Sepp a good boy, he didn't do nothing

I triple dog dare ya

Really fucking tired of everyone coming out in this country with a sexual victim case. We're about to turn into Sweden.

DO NOT WANT

Look at how the old perv is staring at her crotch area in op's pic. He is obviously craving for a share of that delicacy.

SHOW ME THE BEEF!

What do you call Hope Solo having sex with Sepp Blatter?

Roast beef on a silver Blatter

Yeah I think we are already there. it started with the trump election

Not sure, but I think I'd let her strip naked then beat me up, and leave me crying in the corner.

its time

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

i've never understood the problem here

literally all girls look like this

dee-lishous

the problem is .... she's basically a public figure, and represented the USA worldwide.

>nice waxing, though, given her hair texture.

SWEDEN NO

Looks like she's been fisted by 10 angry lesbians.

>We're about to turn into Sweden.

How do you mean exactly?

OH BOY

god vaginas are so disgusting
fun to fuck yes but goddamn they are like something out of a horror movie

the interesting part was this:
>I've seen it among players in the locker room.

so is there a lot of lesbianism in the team? in all women's teams? do the casually feel each other up or stick a sneaky finger, ala the anal fingering some of the male footballers do on the pitch?

fucking dubs aswell kek

straight women in the WNBA have problems with being discriminated against by the horde of dykes, no joke

Would tongue fuck desu

He's got you here dude.

>yfw you realize Blatter wanted a piece of that beef sandwich

>slowly digested over 1000 years

why would that be a concern? are you gay?

did he grab so hard he created the roast?

>Roast Solo dominated by the Big Blatter Cock

>basically all used up whores look like this

Ftfy

Nope solo is a disgusting, violent ape

Touching a woman's ass is sexual assault now?

Like come the fuck on we were slapping girls asses in highschool for fun. Thank fuck I don't live in the cucked west.

Instead, you live in the only country to steal their flag from an African nation.

It indeed is.

Finger licking good... M'BOY

yes

She would have beat the shit out of him if he actually tried something bold
Odds are he just guided her onstage with a low hand or something and she is overthinking it now

>when the vagene's already open

Why would you take and send a picture like this?

that's an extremely modest amount of roast beef to be desu

Maybe if she didn't beat her nephew, I would care more about her hypocritical allegations of predation.

>beat the shit out of notoriously corrupt FIFA president
>watch as all of your sponsors mysteriously pull out
Yeh, I'm sure that would go well.

Maybe he did, maybe he didn't, but you can't believe a thing Hope Solo says. She's so full of shit and since her rep is in the toilet right now, jumping on the sexual assault bandwagon makes a lot of sense for her.

imagine having this shit on your HDD

Looks delicious

UMA