SJW Cring thread

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5ffZgq3yvB0
youtube.com/watch?v=Ou_XUHgnNNI
change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca
youtube.com/watch?v=QqmX81ompWs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5ffZgq3yvB0

It makes me feel warm inside that the Brownies will suffer the same fate as us eventually. They're going to end up getting cucked while complaining about toxic masculinity in the Quran.

Excuse my? White knight?
That's fucking racist you racist Bigfoot

SJWs don't have the mental capacity to sit through some boring old white man's script.

don't do this user....

>You're a fucking white knight

these are satire bro

Worth the read. Nigga believes he's a fucking butter dragon and is mad people make fun of his other-kin-ness

Fucking leaves.

Don't give them the satisfaction of saying that they "really believe" their own lies. They don't believe that shit.

Some don't, I assume. Some are just on the ride for victim points, because being a straight, white, male is impossible difficulty mode when the President of the United States hates your guts.

They don't really live in a fantasy world where they believe their delusions. They really are just lying. They are just trying to get people to accept what they say so that it can "seem" true. If everyone concedes to them, for all intents and purposes their lies become the truth. This is why they are so hostile towards people they think disagree with them, it makes you very quick to just concede to calm them down.

this

>Injustice has a gender

Fuck these people need a bottle over the head.

No script -> pussy

australia is not leaf :c

>you guys know the white knight is traditionally the good guy who wins in the end, yes?
if these people cared about tradition they wouldnt fucking be social justice warriors

Same shit, different smell.

Time to drop a bomb

Jesus christ

Wtf is this real or am I being memed?

Canada is worse tbqh

I don't think they're warriors, they participate in no war.

Canadian Refugee, here

This man speaks the truth! Things are getting pretty tacky...
The anthem change and catering to Islam is just the beginning.

No, but it's very typical in the game industry as of late. They even bitched and moaned enough to get a port of a Japanese game cancelled over here because it had women in bikinis.

Why are you doing this to me? I didn't ask for those feels.

Relevant

Jeez. That fatbody neckbeard is fucking cringy.
>Some female says something retarded, like they always do
>Neckbeard: IKR? Please notice me. After all, white knights wins and gets the girl...

It might be best to turn these betas into eunuchs. Nothing of value would be lost anyways and it would do the world a great service when done.
>Their genes are worthless and detrimental to the continued existence of the human race

you motherfucker
this always fucking gets me
why did you have to post this

What the actual fuck is wrong with these people.

What, you don't find it funny, user?

Google "white man with white woman"

I fucking Dee double dare you

>be muslim conservative
>get to cuck everybody
>we already won

They want a race war.

>if zach braff doesn't win an oscar I will turn violent

> Nazi looking for trouble gets a beat down. Sacramento California.

change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca

Is there any possible explanation for this? Is it just google being a bunch of cucks?

>her career relied on the UK being a part of the EU
>foreign diplomacy
Wouldn't brexit mean her friend would have more opportunities to work since there are more foreign negotiations to be made or some shit?

>Be Polish
>Get to claim my grandparents were in the Holocaust for victim points
I'm technically above the uppity niggers on the victim pole. I just need to claim that I'm Ashkenazi.

>The one talking about white knights is an obese neckbeard

every single time

BLEACHED
>WHYT MAN
>Y U DO DIS
>WHYT MAN

You cunt, I spat my milo.

that like bar tho

ah fuck I was taking a drink calmly waiting for the spider to appear, but my body wasn't ready for what happened and I choked a bit.
>10/10 .gif

Starts off cringe, becomes amazing

I heard that some people are butthurt for fucking DOOM being too violent and gory
Not mentioning Witcher 3 being "racist and sexist".

Even Nintendo games are getting censored for being too sexist. The most recent one being some weeb game where they literally edited the models of the female characters to make their breasts smaller. In a Nintendo game.

But yes, Witcher 3 is racist and made by racists, for racists (and sexists). These cunts just can't stay away from the one hobby I had left.

>bernie supporters own pic related
how in the fuck would they even carry out a revolution? throwing papers and yelling at people?

youtube.com/watch?v=QqmX81ompWs

God, I hope that's fake

Bless that man. Seriously.

I bet most of the adult staff that had a problem with him were blinded by their bad feels. Unfortunately, having negative emotions is pretty elevated these days. Yet, that's just what simulations are for -- finding out what's good and what's bad about a particular process, test running it before the real thing happens. His fascism simulator should've served as a wake up call for all of them, but the fact that it provoked bad feels nullified everything. Shameful and dreadful.

>unironically calling somebody a shitlord
I know it's reddit, but holy shit.

Czechs are pretty great people.

Ha, like a bunch of pansy ass pinkos could do shit against all of us with guns when they don't arm themselves, those people are full time clowns.

shoe on head parody. delete this post.

Nice nose

MY LORD

The guy he's responding to is a real journalist.

His name on Twitter is "end comment sections" (we shouldn't give the pesky goyim a voice!), and his bio is:

Word user: Guardian, Daily Beast, Polygon, Mary Sue, Paste, Lifehacker. Media, ethics, culture, games.

Is it normal for these SJWs to write for so many different outlets?

>someone thought this picture was okay to upload to the internet
Why do these people exist?

Back the fuck off?!?!?!

Pure, distilled virtue signalling.

Wasn't the hole point of GamerGate that these journos are nepotistic, corrupt, and all got each other's backs?

It's why no one takes these fucks seriously anymore. Never mind them accepting bribes for better reviews.

pls no

These are the people who are lording over us. Fuck.

Is gender tax when nobody wants to fuck you because you're a fugly sperg?

It would be one thing if they marketed it as soap with a handle so you couldn't drop it or some shit, but that just has to be satire

no way she isnt autistic

Like soap on a rope?

then buy the orange one you fucking cunt.

Also nice dubs, senpai.

lel

more of Vavra

Bless that first reply, a feminist with self-awareness is a sacred thing.

>her career
>wanted to go into foreign diplomacy

So, she wasn't actually employed and it wasn't even her career. Also apparently the UK leaving the EU means the rest of the world ceases to exist.

>living in netherlands
>pound lost some value
>somehow means she can't afford to eat

What the fuck is this idiot even talking about anymore? She's made all that shit up to suit her opinions, regardless of any actual trace of reality.

FROG EYED BITCH SHOULD BUY THE MALE PRODUCT THEN.
FUCK SAKE