GOOD MORNING

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20060623230746/http://www.chetlyzarko.com/bamn-terror.html
movementforjustice.org/
change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/eu/8897662/EU-bans-claim-that-water-can-prevent-dehydration.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>B-but the guys behind him had r-real jobs!

Pathetic.

ISN'T IT FUNNY

ISN'T IT FUNNY

Nigeposting never gets old

Kinda like banging a hooker so far.

We got fucked a bit, lost a bit of money but we still got laid.

FUNNY, ISN'T IT

youre not laughing now are you?

dare to dream

reminder that nigel himself has never had a 'proper' job

AND IF YOU THINK YOU ARE SAFE FROM THESE FANATICS ACROSS THE POND, THINK AGAIN: web.archive.org/web/20060623230746/http://www.chetlyzarko.com/bamn-terror.html

THE chief executive of Lambeth council is on collision course with the authority's deputy leader after claiming under oath that he wanted to get a union official sacked.
The claim by Faith Boardman about Councillor John Whelan was made to Alex Owolade's employment tribunal last Tuesday. Mr Owolade was dismissed for alleged harassment.

She said: "In the course of one of our briefing meetings, he [Cllr Whelan] said he wanted disciplinary action taken against Alex Owolade and that there would be cross-party support for his dismissal.

"I was surprised and concerned by his approach and attempted to explain to him I did not consider it appropriate to consider dismissal until the facts as reported were proved to be correct."

The meeting had followed alleged comments made by Mr Owolade after the fatal shooting of Derek Bennett by police in Brixton.

But earlier in the hearing, Cllr Whelan said it was Ms Boardman who brought up the subject of Mr Owolade.

He said: "She indicated the council was looking to effect the dismissal of Alex Owolade."

At the hearing, Ms Boardman also claimed she had been threatened by Luke Massie, one of Mr Owolade's legal team.

She said: "He said they would target me and my family until I went or Alex Owolade was let back in. His approach felt very threatening - he physically pinned me in a corner near the entrance door."

Mr Massie denied either pinning her to the wall or mentioning her family.

Ms Boardman also alleged that Cllr Whelan had a meeting with the Movement for Justice, the campaign group fighting for Mr Owolade's re-instatement, and a sentence she had used to Cllr Whelan 10 days previously was later said back to her by Mr Massie.

movementforjustice.org/

SIGN THIS: change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca

He mad

>article 50 still not invoked
>no threats of armed military revolt
>no threats from the queen to dissolve the government
>backsliding so you'll be "in" the EU but not in the EU

you're still cucks

good sleep, nige

Yes it does.

It's as bad as the daily "seize the means of production" threads lately.

good sleep, nige

WHY

ARENT

YOU

LAUGHING?

The most hated European country right now.

Basking in the glow my man.

traded metals for 20 years, high iq skilled proper job

OY M8 FANCY A SHAG?

[LAUGHTER STOPS]

>Yes it does.

Shouldn't that be a Union Jack?

this is a good meme

good sleep, nige

He... Was a pikey rag and bone man?*

(*For our American brethren, Sanford and son*)

(For fellow bongistaners, Sanford and son was the American version of Steptoe and son)

You were hated before, if you can stop recucking yourselves maybe you can earn some respect AND bask in the envy that the successful get.

Go tell a muslim to pack his bags.

Ok, enjoy your mass shootings and the nigger breeding program.

lool no, all done on computer screens, professional trader/investment manager

Good sleep, nige

good sleep, nige

good sleep, nige

good sleep, nige

t4

By the way, for how long will he have to sit there looking smug ? I can only image his presence as he sits with a smile on his face while everybody else is trying to discuss how to rape their countries more must be really frustrating.

Good sleep, Nige.

I would have tucked a blankie 'round him.

Trump 2016

Lel the guys behind him are in the same parliamentary group as Nige.

good sleep, nige

good sleep, nige

He dropped the "education" racket and had his own scrapyard in his teens, then went up till he was trading massive amounts of metals.

But I guess a blue collar raising above his station especially in an actually productive industry is anathema to the p"progressive" types.

Signed, spread, thanks for keeping on with this.

He went to a "public" (=private) school, just didn't go to uni after his A-levels, hardly a blue collar upbringing, upper middle class at worst.

he is on your side, stop being a cunt

at first I didn't believe that eu only makes shitty laws until I saw this.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/eu/8897662/EU-bans-claim-that-water-can-prevent-dehydration.html

good sleep, nige

>ywn tell a room full of globalist elite kikes to go fuck themselves

The American definition of "same side" comes from a country that invented friendly fire.

This is a glorious nige posting thread, we don't tolerate uppity colonies derailing it.

i just hope i see this post in every morning

Donald Trump can't hold a candle to Nigel Farage. Farage has dedicated his life to saving his country while Trump spent his ripping people off for a quick buck, hosting a game show and investigating Barack Obama's "real" birthplace.

Good sleep, Nige

good sleep, nige

>found the shitskin

good sleep, nige

good sleep, nige

A leaver will win the tory leadership election

Not the guys behind him across the aisle.

APPEARENCE OF A LOW-GRADE BANK CLERK

>while Trump spent his ripping people off for a quick buck
sounds pretty American to me

I CAME HERE TO BE NIGEL FARAGE AT YOU

BUT YOU'RE NOT LAUGHING NOW, ARE YOU?

wakey wakey baka desu senpai

Switzerland is still 'in' the EU, we told you before that even if you voted leave you'd still have to pay the eu to access the free market but no you cut off your noses to spite your faces

good sleep, nige

>CLOUGHROAD CARS
>a storefront the size of my bedroom closet

tip top cheerio lads

>3 year investigation
i wonder how many thousands of euros that cost? madness.

Did she have another babby after for no reason suddenly getting her life together, or did the first one survive?

how England declares independence
>votes calmly with 1 person shot
How America declares independence
>throw tea at tired soldiers, annoyed when they shoot back
>ally with former enemies
>only change is rename King to president

Absolute madman

Disregarding everything else about him, I gotta admire the man.

staring down a political and economic Goliath for years, being ridiculed, launghed at, and who know what else. And still getting out on top and getting the last laugh.

i removed a radiator at a customers house the other day, took it outside to drain what was left in it,turned my back for 2 seconds and some gypo had it away for scrap metal.fuckin pikeys.

ALL THE CHARISMA OF A DAMP RAG.

good sleep nige

good sleep, nige

Look, we've got to stop thi-

ISN'T IT FUNNY?

Dutch news: FARAGE BREAKS BREXIT PROMISES

While he's not even in power yet. How. The referendum was not a general election.

IT IS FUNNY

The ceo of nestle doesn't think water is a human right. He probably funded that whole study.
Elite psychopaths abound

Good sleep, nige

>Leave the EU
Well I guess we'll have to pull more of our own weight
>Farage starts beating off to room full of countries that will decide the fate of my country
t.Nige

He disagrees with something Boris Johnson wrote on his bus so he's breaking promises.

Come one, try to keep up!

Good sleep, nige

Nah, they keep hammering on the NHS thing.

>farage: Brexit will save us around 10 billion pounds annually
>liberals: WHY ISN'T THE NHS COVERED NOW

They just don't understand

WHEN I CAME HERE SEVENTEEN(17) YEARS AGO

Good sleep, nige

f r e s h

ISN'T IT FUNNY

She imagined a life with a baby in a drug-induced haze, as she miscarried and then seemingly died.

WELL YOU'RE NOT LAUGHING NOW ARE YOU?

THIS BUDGET DEAL IS GAME SET AND MATCH TO PRESIDENT CHIRAC

NO CHEESE-EATING SURRENDER MONKEY HE

UNLIKE YOU, HE STANDS UP FOR THE FRENCH NATIONAL INTEREST!

NON-COUNTRY

AND WE HAVE A NEW PRESIDENT OF EUROPE

HERMAN VAN RUMPOY

DOESN'T EXACTLY TRIP OFF THE TONGUE, DOES IT?

they did, but they're also mostly eurosceptics

kind of blows the "uneducated leavers" point out of the water, which is pretty funny

CUT OFF YOUR NOSES

we did it George

we won.