/balk/

Orthodox brothers
old

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UBwCbBrsrWs
youtube.com/watch?v=hvl112Khwlg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how many euros would it take for you guys to fight in a pit to the death?

>not even 310 posts in the other one
>made by a kurvat
In all fields

>sclavus makes a new thread when the other one hasnt even hit the bump limit

retarded race of "humans"

u mad bro

>oh shit I'm sorry
Sorry for what?

>the only Greek with a pass is actually an Albanian
yep makes sense

Our daddy (ocCcmanli) taught us not to be ashamed of our dicks
It does, only Albanians are low-aikyu enough to buy a pass

but $20 that's like what an Albanian makes in a year.

Remember zelda?

>kellyfat will give out 150 euros.
>meanwhile he uses the cheapest and most unreliable Greek ISP

xoxoxaoaxoxaoooxa

only thing worse than shiptars are gaymers

Yeah, and that's what you're left with after spending all your money in KFC and Forthnet bills
Buying a Sup Forums Gold Account™ seems like the smartest (stupidest) thing to do

Wtf did I just watch

youtu.be/UBwCbBrsrWs

why can't you be happy for once that a Greek is actually successful in this country?

Cumming in his pants.

gaymer in denial

Where would that Greek be?

cringe

you should be more open minded, instead of trying to shit on my success you should be curious of how you can be successful too, quit turking around and join the money train.

It's on

Posts from women on a Greek forum regarding Albanian male partners

>"Albanians are some of the most hateful ppl on the planet. I had the misfortune of having a child by one. I learned the hard way through his family how disgusting they are."

>"We have been together 2 years, and we have a tough time sometimes. He is really tough sometimes. He has a bad temper and does not appreciate me. I know in Kosovo men take care of their women"

>"Don't date Albanians!!! They are losers!! They are nothing but ***womanisers*** and drug dealers who live with their mommies!"

>"I guess if there are any Albanian men reading this, I would really appreciate your response. I fell for an Albanian guy who I basically had a great sexual relationship with but he told me from the beginning that he just wanted "fun". Of course, I'm an idiot and I thought he would fall for me. He was really sexually attracted to me and I know he really loved having sex with me but now he is engaged to a virgin back home and is planning to marry her soon."

How come Greek women love getting hate-fucked by Albanian men so much? Is the desire for shqiptar seed so strong that it overcomes their nature?

Well, my daddy taught me a few things too, like how not to cum in your pants, by cumming in a girk ass.

>success
>uses forthnet
pick one

>How come Greek women love getting hate-fucked by Albanian men so much?
You mean landwhales? you know how it is, they'll date blacks, albanians, bulgarians, you name it.

Subhuman

>I'm truly surrounded by Turkseeds in this country

>those Turkseeds don't use poornet
Classic kellypoor

kto flliqsira qe thon tbojn me u ndje mir?

did you really solve a captcha to write this to me?

jebem vam mater

Thoughts?

Yeah because I can actually load captchas unlike you and your crapnet connection

t. bosniaks

Rule 13, kellyfat

Another one

>"I visited Tirana a couple years ago, very simple city and a notable number of Muslims - the men remind me of the Eastern Bloc youth (guys that squat and drink beer in Kappa/Adidas tracksuits); very macho (think showing emotions are a sign of weakness) and traditional but I wouldn't call them fuckbois, as they seem very respectful, especially towards their mothers and sisters."

I can just picture it. A nice liberal Greek girl fresh out of university is ready to travel, see the world, and become experienced elects to stop by Tirana on her travels and finds herself ruthlessly bred by a Muslim Albanian bull.

stob
we have enough avatarfags

This guy will be the new prime minister of UK

youtube.com/watch?v=hvl112Khwlg

If there wasn't a cuck element in this it'd be hot.

breh, I don't want to sound a dick, but we openly use Albanian as an insult here, it's like the word nigger, only it's still acceptable to use it.
I'm sorry, that's how life is, we've been handed the better hand from all our neighbors in this life. Shit happens.

So you're basically niggers

ca bon o kar

Hello frenlos, how was your day?

Hello virgin

Fake

That makes sense. Greek boys vilify Albanians and insult them so naturally the women become interested, as white women in the West become interested with blacks.

How did you find out?

>vilify
You make like for 70% of our jailed population, breh. We don't have to do anything, you're on the news everyday pretty much.

If only you knew half of Thessaloniki dates Albanians, kek

I fucking hate men with long hair

inferiority complex
subhuman (cretarab) jealous of Thessalonians

>as white women in the West become interested with blacks.
thats because american pop culture makes black people out to be super cool and masculine, not because they're hated

Boar bunkers, your grace?

thats a durkashit who pretends to be albanian catholic and his fanfics

NO GODS I WAS STRONG BACK THEN!

Such a qt

These are excerpts from greek woman on a forum, they're not fanfics and im not pretending to be anyone, stop getting so unreasonably asshurt because you're an orthodog.

Anyway i was just trying to gauge the situation in Greece, didn't mean to insult anyone m79s.

And you know Greek LARPbro?

Figures. He even failed to realise that those posts were painting Albanians with a very negative color.

>36 degrees tomorrow
Ohhh shiet, those crackas are gonna suffer again

RIP Kellywh*te

Ouzo time

link me bro

There's no such thing as positive/negative in life, only winners and losers. Tyrone from down the street with 10 kids sucking up government money might viewed negatively yet he's already produced offspring and passed down his genes while John and Jean, the college educated millenial couple, get married at 30 and have one kid and five cats.

Fuck cats

Fuck cats

ortodogs sjom po as i cop kari si ti
mos u muno me thon se je katolik se e dim qe jashtqitje arabi je

So cats are ruining whitey

link me, you shqipshit

>fuck cats

he's an Albo, he might literally do it

also pic related, Greek girls lusting after Albanian youtubers

cats arn t a good replacement for kids
dogs are

>10°C here
is it true that people suited to warm weather like yours dream of living in cold places?
If so I wanna excange

Greek girls want albanian bulls because Greek 'men' are too busy fondling male asses

it is known

it's Greek women for Albanian men and Albanian women for black men, that's the RACIAL HIERARCHY, wh*tey

35 here today

>mos u muno me thon se je katolik

Never claimed it, there's 5-6 shqipburger diaspora frequenters friend.

you want to be Tyrone then? Doubt it.

>when about half of your posters are diaspora
LMAOing my ass off t b h

>rita oriz pilafi
does black with black even count

also I found the source of the quotes the diaspora Albo posted, they were from black women about Albanians and Greeks. it's a goldmine, those black chicks LOVE US dudes

I'm moving to the US

Do albos really fuck greek girls?

Reminder that white people marched and sacked Constantinople in 1204 and then left you prisoner of Ottomans for 4 centuries

It's our duty now to enrich them with islam and sandniggas. They want it, remember

ti ke pas qen ai se kena pas fol per t njojten tem

o te qifsa rop
BIG BLACK GREKOELERIAN COCK

only the hot ones

They will get what they want, user, be sure about that

Albos are second and even third generation immigrants now. Kids grow up together, go to the same schools. Boys and girls. Of course they're gonna date eachother.

qifsh

You guy, the one who bought the Soviet attack chopper should just help them move to the border instead of beating them. We don't want them as enemies

We give them safe passage and assist them into disintegrating the West, which deserves it. It's their turn to feel the Islamic tolerance

albanian women are for serbian men

>I'm not a swirler, but the Albanian guys at my gym seem to like to show the women they're sleeping with on video on their cellphones so watch for cameras....and they will poke anything with vagina. You think brothas have low standards, you aint seen nothing yet

>I never dated a Greek man, but I know plenty off the boaters. They're hot, handsome, love all colors of women and especially women with spunk and fire in them. The mamas don't care who they marry, as long as the woman adores their son, will raise the children Greek Christian Orthodox and isn't a vegetarian

>Dated a few Greek dudes. Yes they love black women and are very, very sexual. Freaks on a leash if you ask me How big was the peen? lol Very good size! They know how to work it too. Some guys have big dicks and don't know what the hell they're doing but the few I dated knew what time it was lol : I recently met one at the gym, very friendly. His peen was very visible through his shorts, and it was huge

>He had such a twisted brain that when I caught him cheating and got upset and screamed at him (normal reaction) he twisted the whole scenario that I am the bad woman because I screamed and got angry. Never mind that it was because of his cheating! He chose to forget that and try to make me the bad one. Soooo twisted. I feel sick i ever went with him. For me personally never a Greek man.

>GREEK GIRLS ARE SO RACIST TO BLACK AFRICAN BOY,WHY IS IT LIKE THAT ,AM SUPRISE THAT ONLY HERE HAVE SEEN IT LIKE THAT,I PRAY THEY COME TO REALISE WHAT THEY ARE MISSING

>I guess if there are any Albanian men reading this, I would really appreciate your response. I fell for an Albanian guy who I basically had a great sexual relationship with but he told me from the beginning that he just wanted "fun". Of course, I'm an idiot and I thought he would fall for me. He was really sexually attracted to me and I know he really loved having sex with me but now he is engaged to a virgin back home and is planning to marry her soon

that guy is a fatass

Fucking hell I don't want to go to work tomorrow so bad hold me /balk/

>GREEK GIRLS ARE SO RACIST TO BLACK AFRICAN BOY,WHY IS IT LIKE THAT ,AM SUPRISE THAT ONLY HERE HAVE SEEN IT LIKE THAT,I PRAY THEY COME TO REALISE WHAT THEY ARE MISSING

What the fuck Greece? /balk/ told me Greeks were African and hated whites

crni angeli want the BGC