ITALY BUNKER THREAD

ABI fuck off

What do you think about monday's game
Which team would you field
Who's most at fault (after Ventura) in your opinion

Peaceful discussion and ABIs not allowed

Other urls found in this thread:

itasportpress.it/calcio/pochesci-show-svezia-squadra-da-lega-pro-il-calcio-italiano-e-finito/?intcmp=pochesci-svezia
angryitalian.com/sport-motori/giampiero-ventura-prossimo-ct-4-motivi-per-cui-e-la-scelta-sbagliata/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

GROSSO

GROSSO

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLL

Stack the fucking midfield

———Zaza
El Sharwarma Jorginho Bernaderschi
——-Di Rossi Marchisio

>marchisio
completely out of shape
>de rossi
did you watch him today?
atrocious

>What do you think about monday's game
that the retard will of course make every mistake possible in choosing the players to employ and approach the game the only way he has learnt in 40 years of small-town mentality coaching

>HURR DURR MOAR STRIKERS AND MOAR CROSSES = GUARANTEED GOALS

start dybala already, dumbasses

he's your best player and you don't even call him

>no balotelli
kek
you deserve all of this

rate my team lads

Buffon
Florenzi - Chiellini - Barzagli - Darmian
Verratti - Parolo
Bernardeschi - Immobile - Insigne

Why wasn't Zaza playing? Best striker right now on form.

So will you be joining us and Chile in our Autism cup featuring Canada?

Jorginho e bernardeschi IN
Verratti forcefully OUT
Insigne OUT

Balotelli was good in one game for Italy. Stop this meme

zaza, immobile and belotti were all carrying injuries

simone 'terrone' zaza - andrea 'il gallo' belotti
lorenzo 'terrone' insigne - federico 'brunelleschi' bernadeschi
florenzi - thago 'il brasiliano' motta - giorgino 'aka jorginho' 'aka il brasiliano'
giorgione - bonucci is a traitor and a faggot - barza
gigi

idgaf that it's a 3-3-2-2. shitaly need gol

>4-2-3

ye

>guineas trying to win crosses against the swedes

what is insigne's problem

he's so in form with Napoli

Is is the manager?

sarri baby

cazzo porcamadonna

fuck denmark la

he got good again at club football, now would have been a good time to call him up

swedes were aggressive defensively and italy weren't making good runs (in part because of the swedish defensive). also: insigne isn't a LCM - he's a LW - and ventura doesn't play sarriball

i only watched the highlights, but i feel like what's the harm in starting insigne and jorginho - theyre in good form at their clubs. bellotti is not in great form so maybe use him as a sub

I truly believe Italy's prime is over. You'll just have to wait for a better generation. I dont think ventura is the only problem this team has.
Also, a playmaker is necessary.

first of all, belotti, immobile and zaza all injured. insigne meme sarri manlet baby. this is all in the hands of the federation
Its been over for years.

World league for teams that didn't qualify when?

justice for 2006 you thieving cunts

shuttup fuckin abo

>turk referee away
>spanish referee at home

Fuck those ABI assholes at FIFA

>tfw Italy can’t use Balo as scapegoat this time

You deserve this for blaming him in 2014 desu

sweden parks bus for 90mins
interrupted by kino shots of zlatan watching from the stands

Verratti is suspended for the next game

true

I would field the same team as yesterday:

1. They are hungry for revenge/want to prove their worth.

2. They have already played against Sweden so they know more about Sweden then the other players.

3. Too little time to make big changes to the team.
Please stop this. If anything FIFA/UEFA want Italy in the World Cup because of all the TV money.

There was no fucking refball, stop being a disgusting fag like the Dutch bitch and blame Sweden's success on the referee, it's fucking disgusting cunt like behavior.
Yes because that worked great against Netherlands.

Sweden will play as we always play, and in the end, if we succeed, faggots from UK with horrible dental hygiene will say we parked the buss (friendly reminder Sweden scored more goals than any British team in this qualifiers) and if we lose everyone will say Sweden is shit that got a lucky win yesterday (despite we already have won against France, Portugal and nearly beat Netherlands the past 12 months).

Predictable. Also can't wait to see the gigantic refball on monday, Italy is going to get penalties. Sweden red cards et cetera and then afterwards everyone will pretend it didn't happen. Tiring.

>There was no fucking refball, stop being a disgusting fag like the Dutch bitch and blame Sweden's success on the referee, it's fucking disgusting cunt like behavior.
>Predictable. Also can't wait to see the gigantic refball on monday, Italy is going to get penalties. Sweden red cards et cetera and then afterwards everyone will pretend it didn't happen. Tiring.
Congratulations you're a moron

A WC w/out Italy would sadden me. I'm not hateful for 2006, we need you in guys. Get your shit together, no one gives a damn about sweden.

Holland is already out, please don't make it harder on EU than it needs to be.

put pirlo in

>implying we aren't going to choke at san siro

there is no way you aren't going to the world cup

fifa will make sure of that

>5 mins stoppage time

how much did you pay the ref for each minute?

these parmesan whackos couldnt stand the atmosphere at friends arena

Non è italiano.

Everyone in Europe knows that the referee favors the big teams

>There was no fucking refball

>Bonucci got his nose broken after three minutes
>Toivonen wasn't even carded for the contact, but instead the ref let him elbow left and right for the whole game without punishments at all
whatever you say, Hampus

>Insigne: "Ventura asked me to replace Verratti in his position"
Literally how can we hope to qualify?

Do you know how a broken nose looks like? Bonucci is a fucking fag. The diving Italy did was embarrassing even to Italians. All thid diving to get players unfairly sent out.

parmesan is for peasants, pecorino is where it's at

It makes sense since Darmian was great at the left flank.

We need to not qualify. It's the only way to have a hope to reform the whole system like Gernamy and Belgium have doe and become competitive again.
Even if we qualified with this coach we'd be lucky to make it past the group stage, so what's the point?
hahahahaha ,really? this is worse than I thought

find the witch that macumba'd Benevento and ask for a favour

Based Sventura

Mr. Buffon, how fucking gay is it that he is called that sometimes lel. Gay.

Dybala isn't Italian you IDIOT, he's Polish.

This can't be happening! You're supposed to lose the final to us again next year

really gets the noggin joggin

It's all because Sturaro wasn't warmed up
you could have prevented this

Solo un giocatore italiano può segnare 2 gol a quei froci,Balotelli.

We still qualified everytime though

No need to miss a World Cup/Euro to start reforms....

>grande e grosso

this
what the fuck is USA/Netherlands/Chile doing?

we are less efficient, just being crap is not enough, we need to not qualify

Italy is quite different from Germany though
over here you need a big catastrophic event to reset and overturn things (and sometimes not even that ensures it)

If Ventura doesn't play Insigne, Giorgigño, Bernardeschi and Florenzu next game he's a complete moron. They are well rested and fresh too.

How to save Italy 101:
>Sack Ventura
>Ignore everyone saying Italy should play le 4-3-3 passing football, you will never be as good as Spain or the krauts at that
>Play Insigne every game in a counter-attacking 3-4-3

But since none of this is going to happen, I'll just say one thing
>idalia

I'm in two minds, will Italy crack under the home pressure or rally and win 2-0?

Sweden very organised

actually made me chuckle
YOU NOW REMEMBER WHEN THE MOZZARELLA MIDGETS TREMBLED BEFORE THE MIGHTY YELLOW WALL AT FRIENDS (tm) ARENA

go Sweden :^)

this
it turns out they are even worse without him

ventura is an ikea robot sent by the mischievous nordics to sabotage us

Why didn't he call up el sharawy? He wasn't on the line up or the subs yesterday.

old fart lost the plot long ago

Did you see the game yesterday? Did you see how fragile those Italian were?

itasportpress.it/calcio/pochesci-show-svezia-squadra-da-lega-pro-il-calcio-italiano-e-finito/?intcmp=pochesci-svezia

hes right and you know it

no, he's a moron
this guy is(was) right
angryitalian.com/sport-motori/giampiero-ventura-prossimo-ct-4-motivi-per-cui-e-la-scelta-sbagliata/

who should replace ventura?

allegri

As an italian living in america, i was quite enjoying watcjing the us meme team go down against trinidad and bahamas.

I also knew italy would go down as soon as we got sweden.

Can someone remind me wtf ventura did to deserve the national team. Literally the least winningest coach in italian nt history.

No meaningful experience as a player total absolute bust as a coach at Torino, no scudetti, no champions league appearances, let alone victories, just absolutely inexplicable.

Italy has had a tradition of great coaches of the national team. Azeglio Vicini in 1990, Sacchi in 94, Maldini in 98 was one of the worst and in fact our team did poorly, Trapattoni won a scudetto and coppa uefa with Inter, Lippi was a pretty amazing coach with Juventus and gave us our fourth world cup. Conte is a fantastic coach and Italy had a good showing at the euros.

Ventura cant even be mentioned in the same breath as the coaches above.

I agree that the best choice now would be Allegri. If we cant have him, i would opt for Spalletti, Sarri, Ancelotti and if all else fails, Capello, in that order.

But there is a big power gap between the first four and Capello in that list.

As a follow up to this, italy doesnt deserve to go through. Sweden is by far the hungrier, younger, more athletic and more organized team. They showed it in Sweden and they'll show it in Milan, where I predict a 2-2 draw with Sweden going through.

And those who say "The fans will take the italian nt by the hand" have obviously never been to San Siro. San Siro is not the Maracana' and it's not even the San Paolo with very passionate loud fans. San Siro fans are fickle and they will start to boo the players mercilessly if they start fucking up. I had season tickets to the curva nord...san siro can feel like an away match for the home team if they dont play right.

Ultimately tho the level of the italian players has gone down to meme level. We played in 98 and lost to France featuring an unstoppable prime Bobo Vieri, Del Piero, Roberto Baggio, Maldini and Cannavaro. The BBC, Immobile, Verratti and Insigne cant compare to these players.

Hopefully with Allegri at the helm we ll be back in 2022

I agree with you to an extent, the players are not up to par as past italian teams, but if Conte can take a ragged team to the qf then these players should be able to put some sort of effort. imo it all boils down to the coach, ventura has to go

how do you go from this...

Yeah i agree with you too. Ventura is the prime culprit of this debacle.

to this...

we will always have Germany 2006

And that team made the major mistake of not bringing an up and coming Francesco Totti

In any case, for Monday:

Donnarumma

Barzagli-Bonucci-Chiellini

Candreva-De Rossi-Jorginho

Immobile-Zaza-Insigne

Buffon has to go, enough is enough.

Belotti is not in shape, and Zaza is killing it in La Liga, he should be the starter.

Belotti and Bernardeschi to come in towards the end, as we desperately try (and fail) to score a goal against the Swedish bus.

Sorry

Candreva-De Rossi-Parolo-Jorginho

>Buffon is still starting

Lmao

theres literally nothing wrong with buffon
if you wanto to hate on old guys at least do it with barzagli and de rossi

who the fuck hired Disavventura?

>paperumma
lmao

I'm more mad then yesterday.

Barza and De Rossi shouldn't be starting.

He's forcing two strikers who have played as lone strikers pretty much their whole career into a two striker system. Italy needs to go 4-3-3 even Pirlo is telling this old retarded fuck to play it.

Insigne-Immobile/Gallo-Bernardeschi is fine
midfield is kind of fucked would almost through Florenzi at CM right now.
Jorginho-Gagliardini-Florenzi at this point
Spinazzola-Chiellini-Rugani/Bonucci-Darmian
Gigi

Is away goal rule in play for these qualifiers?

Yes

by choosing to buy and play even more foreign shitters instead of domestic shitters

>still upset about 12 years ago
amazing

COMFORTABLE SUMMER WITH NO MORONS HORNING IN THE NIGHT

buffone ritirati.

asj that yourself... what are the alternatives? using a coin? Jesus Christ, badteeth

Lotito pushed for the bald man.

Lotito, SS Lazio

lel

he can't even move anymore

FINO AL CONFINE JUVENTINE CRETINE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
OH MY GODNESS
OH NO NO NO
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

>barzagli
>juventino
youre a literal retard senpai
>flag
you literal lost your spot to peru
let that sink in

The old list has great defense, two champs as forward and all of them did history of their respective clubs.

The new shit is hyped people (Gagliardini), manlets with too much money for what they offered on a pitch (Verratti) and generally shitty players, if confronted with the previous ones.

THey wear the NT shirt, but they are there for no real reasons, having won a little more than ZERO