The Mormon menace

I've figured it out. The reason we cannot get girlfriends and are doomed to a life of autism on a Mongolian embroidery board is... Mormons.

Where they are a significant percentage of the population, Mormons are such nice people that white girls fall head over heels for their men and as such, they drain the dating pool almost dry in and of themselves. But this isn't the whole of it.

Non-Mormon girls quite often have Mormon friends. These friends are usually married to some jerk right out of high school. Therefore, the non-Mormons tend to also get married right out of high school to save their social standing (because, you know, women). The result is that the only single girls left are a) in high school, b) divorced, or c) minorities, degenerates, etc.

This is my tinfoil theory. I want to hear Sup Forums's thoughts.

Other urls found in this thread:

mormon.org/faq/mormon-faith
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>t. Mitt Romney

>5,000 hours in Paint
>1 post by this ID

I'm a non-Mormon Utahfag and I'm letting you know you're a faggot

Most of them were anti-Trump and pro-Cruz. We will see how they vote in the election. By what their Church promotes, one would have though Kasich would have gotten the most votes, so I don't buy that they had religious objections to Trump. I am skeptical of the Republicans in them who were anti-Trump like Romney.

>get told by Mormon guy that I should marry and have a family
>his kid has Downs
>MFW

Where do you live where this could be an issue? Idaho?

Alaska

Mormonism is a legitimate Christian sect. It seems it was created for polygamist Christians and polygamy is explicitly validated in the Bible although I believe Jesus suggested a monogamous system.

mormon.org/faq/mormon-faith
>How can I know Mormonism is true?
>Sincerely pray to your Heavenly Father. Ask Him if what you are learning is true.

>flag

as an Australian i approve of Mormons.

Read the link. Read the Bible (Deuteronomy 21:15 among others)

Mormons pray for verification of the validity of their religion.

Apparently they also develop pretty decent families although that opinion is just based off of a few south park episodes I have watched.

This is a parody, right?

>Uhh nuhh I'm a failure and life and this is the fault of those people who are succesful.

I have to deal with them daily, the stereotypes are all true.

You should join the church and become a faithful member

D/c shills need to be go back to where they came from. Mormons are one of the only groups that have a replacement level birthrate and resist degeneracy in large part. They also are aware of differences between people and kept blacks out of mormonism up until the 80's.

I am from Seattle and recently lived near SLC for 2 years and got to knows lots of people.
Mormons are good people overall, more than can be said for the average groups of anyone anywhere today.
Most of them don't even know/give a fuck about all the stupid SJW bullshit plaguing society today. Also, many of them are casually racist but don't actually hate non whites.
They live their own lives and their lives are good. In a 95% white neighborhood or town, the cops have uneventful days and are liked by the citizens.
how can you faggots even compete, go to a place where the white population is over 80% and be amazed at how achievable happiness and peace are.

>stereotypes are all true
What are the mormon stereotypes?

>The Mormon menace

>mormons

>normies

>mormons that also just happen to be normies

>normies who just happen to be mormons

>NORMIE MORMIES!

There aren't any mormons here in Poland, and I still can't get a gf.
Explain

There is some other phenomena that prevents you from getting a girlfriend, or you don't put sufficient effort into such an outcome.

You can also pray and ask God for a GF.
"Ask and you will receive, and your joy will be complete." John 16:24

>"Ask and you will receive, and your joy will be complete." John 16:24

This is a promise to Christians.

Mormons aren't Christians. They are basically the Muslims of the West:

>Hey, the Bible is broke....

>I know, why don't we just receive ANOTHER revelation that will help us fix the first one!

>legitimate
it's not even Christian, they worship many gods and believe they themselves can become god some day

MUMMY!

NORMIE MORMIES

Read
Mormons pray to God, they include the Bible in their canon.

>This is a promise to Christians.
Not quite. You are given according to your works.

>believe they themselves can become god some day
Yes, they can become God some day, but God of a planet (not of a universe). Other Christians are also able to do this.

>Mormons pray to God

Their god is not the Christian God.

>their canon.

Read that again:

>their canon.

And one more time:

>their canon.

That's it very correct, THEIR cannon. The Bible is the close of Christian canon. Anything more is a new religion, that is, the Islam of the West (Mormonism).

>You are given according to your works.

Those dead in their trespasses and sins have no access to God. Only the Elect have access, because they were foreordained to life before the foundation of the world. All others were passed over in judgment.

>John 9:31

>We know that God does not listen to sinners, but if anyone is a worshiper of God and does his will, God listens to him.

>2016

>Not being a Calvinist

>MFW

Only going to respond to this
>That's it very correct, THEIR cannon. The Bible is the close of Christian canon. Anything more is a new religion, that is, the Islam of the West (Mormonism).
Muslims pray to the same God that Christians pray to, just like Christians pray to the same God that Jews do. All three religions are different and valid.