Is Trump down in polls because voters are too embarrassed to admit they are voting for him?

Well?

usnews.com/news/articles/2016-07-01/are-voters-too-embarrassed-to-say-they-support-trump

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/z25JDKu8Now?t=2m32s
change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca
web.archive.org/web/20060623230746/http://www.chetlyzarko.com/bamn-terror.html
snopes.com/2015/06/25/luke-massie-smith/
youtu.be/Ou_XUHgnNNI?t=3m55s
jewishworldreview.com/cols/fund112006.php3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He is actually trending up ATM. The last three polls are Clinton +2, Clinton +4, Trump +4

Trump is up in the polls you fucking nigger.

I'm not even worried anymore desu senpai. After Brexit, I know Trump is going to win. Whatever the Americans lack in demographics, they make up for in being uncucked.

Up in the polls, but down under Hillary's heel. So as far as reality is concerned, he's got all his work ahead of him. You've seen the graphs. He has never once beaten Hillary in the polls and often tracks nearly ten points behind.

>He is actually trending up ATM.

How reassuring.

Who conducts the polls and how?

It's like the fucking news stations that poll people in Toronto and say Trudeau has an amazing approval rating because they poll specific places.

>embarrassed
Or maybe they don't want to be assaulted in the streets.

What is your point? As I said, he is trending up. Do you understand what a trend is? Let's see how he holds up once all of the polls are recent.

>He has never once beaten Hillary in the polls
He has though. In the very picture you posted.

>A FUCKING LEAF

Trump is an idiot and you're a fucking loser for thinking he can make it as any sort of leader.

t. increasingly nervous man

How's two days ago for recent?

>NEW YORK, July 1 (Reuters) - Democratic presidential hopeful Hillary Clinton's lead over Republican Donald Trump has dipped into the single digits among likely U.S. voters for the first time in nearly two weeks, according to a Reuters/Ipsos poll released on Friday.

>The June 27-July 1 poll showed a 9.4 percentage point lead for the former secretary of state over the New York businessman, down slightly from an 11.2 point lead in a previous five-day poll that ended on June 28.

>Clinton had maintained a double-digit lead in the rolling poll since June 20, as she recovered from a brief boost in Trump's numbers in the wake of the mass shooting in Orlando, Florida, when he renewed a call for a ban on Muslim immigration.

A few points fluctuation one way or the other won't save Trump. And that's all he ever achieves. She's got this locked.

They haven't even debated yet. Romney actually polled higher than Obama after the debates.

Also, FBI investigation

People are scared to say they love Trump, remember those who got beaten up in San Jose.

Whatever numbers the media shows, it's at least +5% more for Trump, maybe even +10%.

But when they debate, Hillary is going to mop the floor with him. It's all she's done for her entire life. Trump has great style during a debate and can control the moderators well, but he doesn't have the substance, the command of the knowledge or developed, coherent policy plans. He's been knocking around guys like Rubio and Cruz, but those guys are lightweights compared to Hillary. Trump is not battle-tested and when he meets the final boss, he's going to get BTFO.

Nigger she flopped when she debated bernie and she wasnt even trying. Im so tired of people saying "oh hillary is such a masterful debater and politician". The entire dem establishment had to help defeat bernie

*he

It doesn't matter how they do in the debates. Hillary will win, because Huffo and LE CURRENT YEAR Man will tell normies that Hillary one and they will parrot it for weeks so that even the people who didn't watch will believe it to fit in.

Dude, you're making my point entirely.

She struggled against Bernie, yes. And why? Because he had the FACTS, the arguments, the coherent world view. But he was still too left wing for the establishment to tolerate, so he got axed.

Hillary wasn't as substantive as Bernie, but she's vastly more substantive than Trump. And unlike Bernie and Trump, the establishment DOES love her. So you see, she's got the advantage over Trump on both points.

FUCKING NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

why not cut out the middleman?

I've started having my doubts about 2 month ago when I realized the uptick in frequency of citing the exact same pollsters from 4 years ago that contributed to the delusional romney posters saying how much of a sure thing it was going to be.

>Not counting on horny liberals to breed more candidates to split the vote

Everyone paying attention to what's actually happening knows that Trump has no chance, absolutely none. It's not because people are embarrassed to admit that they would vote for him, it's because they won't vote for him, at all. The demographics, the money, the electoral college, all stacked massively against Trump.

And thank fucking Christ, that game show host is one of the biggest twats to ever walk this earth.

Be honest. Did you say the same thing a year ago about the nomination?

>because voters are too embarrassed to admit they are voting for him

Yeah, that's totally it. Having your friends & family know you voted for someone with small hands is too much to bear. It's more socially acceptable to let people think you voted for Hillary.

> tRumpfaggots
> grasping at straws
> while running out of straws

Please, tell me why Hillary would be a better president.

>Hillary will win, because Huffo and LE CURRENT YEAR Man will tell normies won and they will parrot it for weeks so that even the people who didn't watch will believe it to fit in.

You might be on to something.

What's wrong with his hands?

Embarrassed is the wrong word. "Scared of a witchhunt" would be better.

I "came out" as a Trump supporter and was immediately surrounded by "friends" yelling at me. Several won't talk to me now.

Reuters consistently shows Hillary leading by double digits in their polls and they are always outliers. Even then, the last Reuters poll gives her less of a lead than the other ones they did.

Next time don't be a retard.

>vast amounts of political experience at the highest levels in the land
>in-depth knowledge of global affairs
>nuanced, patient thinker
>already a pre-sold product - leaders around the world already respect her and desire to cooperate with her

Trump has none of these strengths.

oy vey, the hillary shills are out in force

They are down because more and more realize that he's just another closet jew who will do nothing to help the white man.

I didn't post on Sup Forums during the 2012 elections

How bad were "Romney posters"? I can't imagine the 18 year old Sup Forums-lite posters here having as much fun with Romney memes.

Trying to predict what the small slice of the country that votes in primaries will do with 15 candidates running is a totally different task than predicting a general election between two people, and I didn't try to predict it

Because Donald Trump believes in Alex Jones level conspiracy bullshit and can't keep his stupid yap shut. The anti-immigration movement is harmed by his existence, just like everything else he touches.

Kek the leafposting never fails to amuse

>nuanced, patient thinker
The senile cunt couldn't even manage her fucking emails. And with her terrible judgement we've basically destroyed Syria and Libya

Go back to plebbit shill

>I "came out" as a Trump supporter and was immediately surrounded by "friends" yelling at me. Several won't talk to me now.

I'm hoping that that's why he's trailing in the polls - everyone is staying in the closet - and that, come election day, he'll bust a Farage and crush Hillary. Fingers crossed.

>The senile cunt couldn't even manage her fucking emails.

I can't believe you bought her line. That's just her strategy to create plausible deniability to get off the hook. I thought she underestimated the intelligence of the American people but you just proved me wrong. I have no idea what that does for you, though.

This.

Own the media? No? Then you lose.

No we all know it's a false flag for the Clinton Foundation, but you have to admit it was the stupidest thing in the world for her to do. I honestly can't believe people can just look past corruption of this level.

like brexit?

possible
after all, the media is hammering it into everybody's minds that trump voters are despicable subhumans who should be ostracized
of course this affects people

>corruption of this level.

It's barely corruption by the standards of American politics. It's funny. The whole system of lobbying is itself blatant, systemic corruption. It's institutionalized bribery and everyone's got their hand in the pot. Yet people get upset about an email incident. And it is an incident.

Trump is down because he's trying to appear as a moderate and all that's doing is making everybody bored about him.

They're not despicable, they're just below-average thinkers

It's okay man, we had the same thing in the UK referendum. We prevailed against the (p|P)oles.

It's not just an incident and people have right to be upset because of the laws she's broken. I can't even imagine how many American resources and agents she's compromised by allowing those emails to get out into the public

youtu.be/z25JDKu8Now?t=2m32s

Skip to 2:32

Just like the Brexit polls eh?

It's possible. Politics is a very touchy subject, and when you support a "controversial" candidate or issue, you're less likely to talk about it.

I don't know if it's changed in the past week, but Trump is always on TV

>Bernie
>facts

This is a guy who would complain about how unfair waiting in line for fast food is, given the chance.

This.

I was just complaining earlier that I'm bored. Trump needs to pull a stunt.

Sure enough, he named the Jew yesterday.

They told me I couldn't become a police officer because I had a pending traffic ticket, how can Clinton be running for the highest office in the country while she has pending criminal charges related to her political office?

>This is a guy who would complain about how unfair waiting in line for fast food is,
>implying that Americans don't whine about not getting even the littlest things yesterday

Louis CK was right.

We need skilled presidents more than we need you as a skilled driver

This week is a downturn for Clinton because her campaign is dealing with the most negative stuff she has: the email server and device. This has produced a minor dip for her. She's only going to get stronger after this. Trump, in the meantime, is trying to self-destruct with anti-Semitic memes. I can't believe he made such a dumb, blundering mistake. Or maybe he thought it was a dog whistle he could get away with, but it hasn't worked out that way!

Skilled at fucking up foreign policy every single time.

She doesn't write the policy. As SoS she implemented it, but that's it. If you have problems with her actions, take it up with her boss.

>citing polls with 10+ margin of error from Huffpo and WaPo
Show me a poll with 3>X margin if error and I'll believe the double digit lead.

Good excuse, leaf. Just following orders. She never supported the Muslim Brotherhood, Lybia, Syria, so on. And she didn't have a hand in any of them.

She implemented it, supported it, lies about it, laughs about it and all that came from this is death and a more chaotic Middle East with refugees going everywhere. Her entire career in foreign policy has been a disaster and that's the hot issue right now while the people are looking for someone to destroy ISIS. That's not even mentioning her corruption scandals that have been around since Nixon.

Always remember something about these polls.

They are conducted by telephone. Just like you and I, 95% of the people they call hang up on them.

They are extremely unreliable. Don't worry about them too much.

>My candidate is losing therefore everything is false.

And
>My candidate is wining therefore everything is true.

The polls are just feel good/bad eyewash. You can't ignore them but realize what they are.

The people that really do talk to telephone pollsters are the same people that buy ultra diet pills from Nigeria and watch home shopping network 18 hours a day.

>She never supported the Muslim Brotherhood, Lybia, Syria...

Obama's policy supported it. Do you think he lets her off the leash to run around the globe improvising policy as she sees fit?

>laughs about it

She's probably torn up about it inside. I'm sure she has trouble sleeping some nights.

>Her entire career in foreign policy has been a disaster

Spare us the hyperbole. You sound like AIDS Skrillex now.

He's actually up in the most recent polls.

>The people that really do talk to telephone pollsters are the same people that buy ultra diet pills from Nigeria and watch home shopping network 18 hours a day.

So you mean Trump supporters. And even when they turn out in force with these telemarketers, they still can't beat Hillary's numbers. Trump is doomed.

A few points fluctuation one way or the other won't save Trump. And that's all he ever achieves. She's got this locked.

Brexit only won because of old/uneducated people.

She is a veteran politician with tons of experience.

Trump is just a clown.

hm.. maybe Trump would represent the Americans better on the world stage after all.

>So you mean Trump supporters.

The people that do the polling are fairly neutral even though the results do tend to satisfy the people that pay for the poll.

Of course if Trump supporters call up and poll other trump supporters the results will be 100% for trump ;)

>A few points fluctuation one way or the other won't save Trump. And that's all he ever achieves. She's got this locked.

A few points fluctuation one way or the other won't save Her. And that's all she ever achieves. He's got this locked.

It all means nothing. You like many people just see what you want to see in the polls. In reality these polls tell nothing.

Wtf are you talking about?
We've seen a gradual decrease in her advantage over the last months.
She went from +12 to +8 to +4 to +2 and now Trump is +4.
This is not a "fluctuation" buddy.
That's what you call a swing.

>Brexit only won because of old/uneducated people.

And young/educated people never bothered to go vote...

you're the guy who keeps calling it a gameshow. Im nitpicking and being a little bit autistic here but please fucking stop calling it a gameshow. a gameshow is something like Jeopardy or The Price is Right.

Uh... Actually that would save Trump. Literally. If the best you have is that Trump is only beating Hillary half of the time, that'd mean he's got a 50% chance of winning.

And it's going to get a loooooot worse for her when the debates start. She's fucking garbage at dealing with people herself, the only reason she's gotten this far is because of the media machine--but as we saw in 2012, the media can't save you if you can't hold your own in the debates.

She's an incompetent criminal who ruined multiple countries and accomplished nothing. She'd represent the EU pretty well, but not America.

>shy tory syndrome

Do it you glorious yank bastards.

There is no way in hell Trump is becoming President, it's funny to watch you delusional faggots try to keep the hope alive

Educated people vote less every year.

young and I voted out.

convinced my mom but not her bf. still 2-1

did my best.

>She is a veteran politician with tons of experience.

She is the scorned wife of a womanizer who was president.

She got to be a senator because of her husband and she was a disaster as a senator.

She was appointed the Secretary of State for political reasons and she was a disaster.

She would be a disaster as president a well.

He never beats her ever. He's usually. About ten points under her. So his fluctuations by a few points won't make a difference.

What the polls in the UK referendum told us, is that even when the average polls show 50/50 divide you can get polls that show an easy 12pt inaccuracy, we had a 52% win when some said we'd see a 40% loss, average all of them and we still saw a slightly favoured remain vote but got a slightly favoured leave vote. And so don't be too surprised if Trumps support right now as he's polling today is enough to win.

>more like """"educated""""

Shows much more about the ''tolerant left'' than anything else really.

People are scared of being targeted for supporting him like others have.

He's going to skyrocket once the debates actually start and he's seen in action again beyond rallies or dumb little news segments.

You keep using disaster to describe one the most successful politicians of our era. The word seems to have lost all meaning for you. You seem detached from reality.

Of course we all know who's going to win don't we ;)

We're all faggots here friendo.

The voters are just too afraid of getting curbstomped for expressing their views.

SIGN THIS PETITION: change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca

THEY WILL COME FOR YOU: web.archive.org/web/20060623230746/http://www.chetlyzarko.com/bamn-terror.html

THEY ARE UNASHAMED TO BRAG ABOUT IT: snopes.com/2015/06/25/luke-massie-smith/

> Your home in ashes, your starving children strewn about you half-dead and sobbing, packs of vicious wild dogs roaming the streets of once-happy American suburbs feeding off the weak, the cities burning on the horizon and the ground rumbling underfoot from the Chinese tanks out enforcing the new government's mandatory curfew.

> And always, through the din of screams and smoke and jackboots marching in unison, above it all you hear Obama laughing. It's been three weeks since you've had anything but pages torn from the family bible to eat. Your feet ache; your shoes have long ago been stolen by roving gangs of armed minorities and the tattered strips of the American flag you've bound them in do little to stop the cold, let alone the blisters.

THEY STABBED INNOCENTS IN SACRAMENTO, AND WERE KNOWN TO THREATEN OTHERS WITH KNIVES:
youtu.be/Ou_XUHgnNNI?t=3m55s

jewishworldreview.com/cols/fund112006.php3

> Just last June Ms. Gratz filed a report with Detroit police accusing Luke Massie, national chairman of the activist group By Any Means Necessary, of displaying a knife during a heated confrontation outside a state civil rights meeting. "It was one of several attempts to either intimidate me or attack my character," she said yesterday in an interview after a speech she gave at the National Association of Scholars meeting in Boston. She said Mr. Massie had a knife in his right pants pocket and toyed with it, pulling it halfway out of his pants but not drawing its blade. Mr. Massie denies the allegation.

>describe one the most successful politicians of our era.

:D

The debates will be a trainwreck for all parties. Hillary will just laugh off all criticism and tough questions since she's an insufferable cunt and thinks it's a valid response. Trump will fail to capitalize on any of her very real domestic and foreign shortcomings and instead insult her husband and e-mails.

We know Hillary won't say anything significant.

Best case is trump gets under her skin and she goes berserk. Insulting Bill won't work since she hates Bill and his girlfriends. Hillary should have the usual talking points memorized. Maybe Trump could go after Hillary's lesbian lover.

There is always the coughing or getting Hillary to shit her pants on stage too.

I understand the pain of being a Trump supporter. Most people I know believe that the only reason he's so popular is because of racists. The media narrative is attractive. It allows people to project their own racist attitudes onto others.

I had a long and tedious argument with a friend yesterday who while saying things like, "Trump is clearly racist, even if nothing he has said is actually racist. You just have to read between the lines." When I accused him of projecting, he said "I'm not!" I then had to explain to him by dissecting his statements to in fact prove that what he was saying was classic projection, but he wouldn't concede.

The attractiveness of scapegoating others with your own darker thoughts is made very easy by the fact that Trump makes imprecise statements that can be construed as racist, when one broadens the term 'racist' to fit a definition that resembles what they fear themselves to be.

Why would a closet racist oppose Trump? That makes no sense.

All reasons Obama shouldn't have been president.

>Liberals
>Not hypocrites.

You just made my point.