TwD new episode airs in 3 hours. Let's have a pre-game thread

TwD new episode airs in 3 hours. Let's have a pre-game thread

Other urls found in this thread:

thefilmjackets.com/collections/new-arrivals/products/the-walking-dead-negan-jacket
youtube.com/watch?v=fNy4q5sBUuM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FUCK NEGAN AND FUCK WHITE SAVIORS

that's a really nice leather jacket, anyone know where to buy one like that?

I hope we get an episode focused on one of TWD's fascinating side-characters who don't get nearly enough screen time this week.

Will we ever get a Negan backstory episode?

> No, but here's an hour of Rosita and Sasha making peace about the Abraham love triangle

Its a classic biker style i believe, you can find it easily

i think this will happen in this season

but I want that exact one.

THAT SHIT WILL NOT FLY HERE, RICK

haha is that real?

SO CLOSE

There are rules.

You earn what you take.

You can breathe, you can blink, you can cry

Hell, you'll all be going to do that when you get deported

Is this another episode with almost all of the groups or is it going to be vintage TWD and focus on one group and be boring as fuck.

>they actually thought All Out War would be this season

Like the broken jaw. Man he doesn't get enough air time.

>mfw the "new group" are just saviors who don't like negan led by dwight which was shown in the trailer for this episode

Not bad at all, nice.

its obvious 7B will be filler yeah, actors were also talking about it in the trailer for it.

At least do some good stuff AMC jesus christ

After Negan it's not like there's much great source material left so I'm not suprised they want to stretch it out. I'm not sure how the Whisper War would play out on tv.

thefilmjackets.com/collections/new-arrivals/products/the-walking-dead-negan-jacket

thanks

what do you want - negan or the love triangle?

>giant head
>skeleton looking body

rewatching this, what the FUCK was her problem?

She just wanted to play the banjo.

>it's a negan and rick bromance episode

4 hours 15 mins is now 3 huh op?

WHERE IS THE STREAM LINK?

Please someone send the link to watch it, some based user did it the previous episode.

>Negan wasn't even in the last episode
>still had the best line in the episode "Now that Fat Joey died, Little Joey is just Joey"

TWD would objectively be a better show if Negan and the Saviors slaughtered Rick's group and we just followed them around on their adventures

The show would be objectively better if all the remaining main female characters died.

Prove me wrong

i kinda like nu-maggie

carol was great until the shit writers made her be autistic and obsessed with running away

I like laughing at floppy tits.

I'm not building a Subway.

GIVE ME YOUR SUBS OR I WILL KILL YOU.

Niggers

was the last episode completely skippable? I didnt watch it

suptv always has it I think brettygud does it also

Not really. It ended in kind of a cliffhanger.

you have plenty of time to watch it before tonight

yeah but besides that you can skip it
whole cast just fucks around the entire episode doing nothing, gabriel leaves for some reason and when they go look for him they encounter another group
thats it

>another group
Anti-Negan Saviors lead by Dwight.
Tonights new episode is a filler.

This. I liked Carol being sort of a capable party member. When she developed autism I got pretty annoyed.

What happens after this?

They're a new group, nothing to do with the Saviors.

What happened to dwight? Haven't seen him for a while

What is the name of that kind of haircut?

The apocalypse wouldn't be so bad if I got to listen to The Negan Hour on am radio.

Probably off masturbating to the thought of Negan fucking his girl

Fitting, since he eventually gets cucked out of his position.

Someone was riding a bike at the front of Simon's motorcade search party for Daryl at Alexandria, but I don't know if it was Dwight. If it was, they used a double and didn't give him any scenes so they wouldn't have to pay the actor, AMC is cheap like that.

Watch the trailer for tonight's episode.
Dwight is in charge of the group Rick n Crew just ran into.
He's standing there talking to Rick in the trailer.

>Watch the trailer for tonight's episode.
I never do this. Why would you do this? It ruins half the episode.

Pussy Corrupted Shane vs Negan in Mememode + Maximum Lean

Who wins

ALEXANDRIA, I'M SAVIORS

3 hours? that early? I thought it was 7 pm in PT

Uh, you don't get to bring Daryl

>Mememode
>Maximum Lean
Who do you think r-tard

3 hours 7 min

who the qt

>tfw leaning back in a chair and see negan thread

Anyone got any Neganposting saved they can share?

They sit inside the house to wait out the herd, Negan tries to have a conversation and Rick just sits there and scowls like a baby. The others manage to lead most of the herd away from Alexandria.

>Sasha dies
At least one good thing happens this season

Oh shit faggots, it's Niggan. What do?

WE

FUCK

LEANS

She will probably get Holly's comic death but I don't see it happening until next season.

>tfw you'll never rule the Saviors with Laura

As somone who never read the comics would I be correct in saying that Negan's "reign of terror" over Alexandria was drastically accelerated and somewhat underplayed in the television series? Considering of course that the Revolution is going to begin this season.

When did TJ Miller get a sex change?

BACK

Why was she such a cunt to Dale. The only man who cared about her well being?

Extrapolate that to all women and you will have your answer

So what is going to happen between Siddiq, Annie and the Radio? I have a feeling Eugine is getting killed off soon. Only reason he isn't telling anyone about the radio out of his trust with Stephanie is to make himself be more useful to be kept alive, now that two potential other people or more will find out about Stephanie and Ohio do you think Siddiq will keep it secret or report to Rick without telling Eugine?

Legitimately looks retarded.

Horrible writing. Apparently one Laurie wasn't enough

*Lean back*

HOT DIGGITY DOG IF IT ISN'T THE WEEKLY SUNDAY SHITSHOW

>all the normies who hate Negan
fucking a.

Her shacking up with Dale would've been controvisal for American t.v.

I'm glad TWD starting experimenting with the direction and camera work
youtube.com/watch?v=fNy4q5sBUuM

With Alexandria in ruination Eugene will either a) die, leaving a note for Rick or b) Sid will tell Rick before he dies. One of the two will die, eventually.

Then, Rick will have the militia tag along with him to visit Steph and Ohio for the next few issues to make sure it's safe.

is there anyone doing a stream?

Her character was a contrarian fuckwad and Laurie Holden brings a high degree of bitchiness to anyone she plays.

I think Stephanie will just allow a certain number of people in but it does seem like Eugine will die soon. I think he'll take the bullet for Rick against the Saviors. I can imagine a panel where it looks like Sherry is going to shoot Rick with everyone looking on in shock then the next page we have Eugine being shot in the head or something like that while Rick looks on in horror.

I wonder if the group going to Ohio will use the Whisper's mask tactic of making their journey safer?

Why the fuck do you imbeciles keep watchign this horeshit after Frank Darabont was fired?

I'm thinking next year. This season seems like the set up to the war, and then next season would be the war and probably the end, and then we have the timeskip. His backstory might come when Lucille "dies"

Just to piss you off.

Sling.com has one

reminder negan didn't do anything wrong

Is that supposed to be Rick in the beard? Why didn't he swing Negan around into the herd?

Anyone else think the show might end after AOW or is it too popular of a franchise and a good advertisement for the comic? There's no way I see them doing things in the entire Whispers storyline especially on a network like AMC considering they fucked up Michonne's character quite a lot and The Gov's scene with her.

Negan basically redeemed himself at this point. Rick is gradually softening up on him.

not available in aus :(

That's just him rationalizing his own atrocities to himself, like any other tin-pot dictator.

Her desire to be a hermit would have made more sense as a matter of "I'm really tired of trying to save you people, and my greatest chance for survival is to stop hanging out with people who invite trouble."

>Sup Forums
>having fun

>reddit
>overanalyzing a pleb show with muh light/dark side bullshit
Embarrassing

once the saviors are defeated Rick locks Negan up in a prison cell for two years, Negan claims he's realized Rick's way of leading is better and is trying to win his trust

Other than the skin color this is more or less what I imagined.

I think Rick began to sympathize more with Negan considering they both lost wives in similar circumstances, neither one could give them a proper burial.

Also would it be absolutely bullshit if Lori somehow survived the gunshot and it was mostly Judith who took it and is either in rebuilt Woodbury with amnesia or some bollocks like that? I can't imagine TWD going that route but knowing Kirkman.

>Dwight the only one specifically called out as a pussy

btfo

2 guard and dark lighting