Literally everyone

Your european counterpart.

trump's wall

Not being built by the way

Holy kek! Will Mexico ever recover?

Refball only
Or Argentina

The Round of 16.

s-so this is the unironic power of Mexico's A team?

The round of 16 mexianon

Literally just Brazil, Argentine, Germany, Spain and France

Denmark.

This the rest are shit and overrated starting with colombia

And Chile, Holland, Portugal, should I go on?

shut up retard

Hi Mexico

and Belgium

>brazil
>stopping Mexico

....uh, Belgium?

Mexico is known as the country where draws are celebrated like other countries celebrate victories.

>America

LUL

I meant in the WC, so Chile and Holland don't count. Portugal is shit

R16 confirmed

Didn't you lose against Portugal recently?

They draw on group stage at Confederation Cup and then they lost in the match for the third place but that match is always bs

I know OP is trolling like 99% of the posts on this shitty site. Now while I know that any Mexicas are aware what their NT is and isn't worth, there also a bunch a retardo ricardos crawling around the web claiming Mexico is an elite team, when the facts are nearly always cruel to them.

BS but back them mexico took it seriously playing the main squad to the CC and a B side to the Gold cup. On the other side, Portugal was playing with a weakened side, with CR7 already gone. Still mexico lost and nearly got their butts kicked that day.

poland will expose everyone at the wc
I dont understand why people arent acknowledging this

>LELgium can't defeat our z-5814 team

Jesus H Christ...

Belgium was playing a B team and their backline was literally Vermaelen and some My Little Sawker shitter

Dont get your hopes up

Portugal has proven they're better without CR7, also Mexico was already emotionally weak for the rape against Germany, the main match was in group stage and it was a draw

literally any of the 15 teams that will make it through the groups, Mexico don't have the mentality to make it in knock-out rounds

México literally played the whole match without a native CDM

Just making it to quarterfinals would make everyone celebrate like we won the WC.

If this stops them, why do you still have a problem with illegals in your cunt?

Dat denial.

You should come to poland and ask people about the wembley draw in 73

Nice proxy, Zenon. Rare I would say.

>mejico
>literally 0 worthy achievements
Hhahahahahhahahahahahahjajajajabahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahshahshshahahahajajajjaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahah

>t. The Asian Football Confederation's Preliminary Competition UNDISPUTABLE CHAMPIONS

don't mess with Mexico, Brad.

the round of 16

Era penals

OCTAVOS
C
T
A
V
O
S

this is solid bait. all it needed to go from 7 to 10 was an american flag and something about a D team