>Born in Paris
>Move to the Netherlands
>Go back to Paris to see my family
>Literally more niggers, muslims and pajeets than French people

What the fuck France

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0wdIiT16LV4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

'white flight'. Its the same in Marseille.

You don't know suffering.

stay safe

Paris is the strangest city in the world.

East and North are now 90% nigger and muslim.
Just walk 1km and you are in the most expensive neighborhood of the city with Dior boutiques and shit.
South has a lot of asians (chinese and viets) but it's actually the best area of the city to live in.
West is expensive as fuck. Celebrities, politicians and businessmen live there. A lot of guards, security cameras, etc.

>Be Swedish in a city with a high concentration of immigrants
>Take boat over to west coast Finland
>95% white people and assimilated foreigners
>Most people speak Swedish
>Go back to Sweden

Finland is more Swedish than Sweden

The rest of my family lives in Chalon-sur-SaƓne which is pretty great.

W-we're trying, our government doesn't want you but most Dutch people certainly want you, we have a petition of over 50.000 to give you a right to return to Europe and Geert Wilders wants to let you guys travel back as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=0wdIiT16LV4

Last time i was visiting Paris i was in complete shock.. It's a complete different city than let's say 10 years ago (last time i was visiting). After that, my country seems like it's doing OK, considering the conditions of this imigrant reality.

Paris in an isolated case. hopefully the rest of the country isnt like this.

Reminder that you let this happen

I was born in Paris and it was beautiful in the early 90s, there were little ghettos but those were relatively contained and kept away from the French.

It has been completely fucked the last decade.

>Tfw my French girlfriend wants to move back to Paris

How's the white genocide going?

>we have a petition of over 50.000 to give you a right to return

How would that work? If you say "White South Africans" you're opening yourself up for international abuse. Do you need to be able to trace your lineage back? Did they even keep records that far back?

I gotta say the worst thing about Paris is that they're allowed to harass tourists and the police doesn't even care.
When I went to Sacre Coeur you've got groups of blacks just surrounding single tourists (espeically women) and forcing a "present" on them and demanding a "present" in return. You can read about it online everywhere and how to get rid of them, but the fact that it is so widely known and the French police don't even bother making a major tourist hotspot safe from those savages is disgusting. I'm worried we'll have the same shit happening here before too long.

>Born in Paris
>Go back to Paris to see my family
>Literally more niggers, muslims and pajeets than French people

Where in Paris where you born and where did you go when you went back?

Quel arrondissement ou departement?

Weird, didn't know there were so many Indian diaspora in France

What's Bordeaux like French bros?

I want to visit France and aside from Paris Bordeaux looks like a really nice place.

Good point. I don't know how you poor bastards can make sense of your lives anymore

My french is a little rusty so I'm not even going to attempt to respond in French.

Northern Paris, Rue Doudeauville.

Bordeaux is fine, Aquitaine is a great place.