youtube.com/watch?v=skM7HqDJCeI
youtu.be/_Tlsd8TuzWY
youtu.be/TKSEBEhXCt4
fanserials.tv/5116-doktor-kto-1-sezon-2-seriya-konec-sveta.html
youtu.be/uCYobBjA1kk
youtu.be/MZz0__eJuhE
youtu.be/VXe9C3nZxxY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There was only one person who watched Doctor Who in my class except me.
We were 11 years old or something.

He actually watched only one episode. Or rather one scene.
My classmate, 11 year old kid, accidentally watched Empty Child ending with Constantine turning into monster and monsters gathering around Doctor. And he was alone when it happened.
He said it was creepiest thing he had ever seen in his life and he had nightmares for a damn week.

Presumably it was the only piece of DW he had seen.

A sentient biological weapon taking the form of a girl, pirating people's minds to make them part of her family, the one thing she never had, killing their real selves in the process.

How can the Doctor and Clara stop her?

Probably the scariest story of NuWho thus far. Blink is up there too obviously.

>The Empty Child
>Blink
>The Waters of Mars
>Listen
are these top sp00k?

Protector of the Realm His Right Honarary Sir Christopher "I fucking hate Doctor Who" Eccleston esq. We hardly knew you.

If you got the opportunity to write an episode for the show, what would it be about?

Mandela effect

See

The Impossible Planet/The Satan Pit is the only story that has ever scared me and probably always will be.

I'd do an episode about a fat curly headed fuck that writes for some scifi show and wacky stuff happens and the Doctor kills him at the end because he wasn't gay.

Well, how?

>best doctor

Ya damn right

youtube.com/watch?v=cXdRts6kJC0

They detonate her. It's a weapon, a bomb, after all, that's how you get rid of them. She's a personified weapon, taking the form of River and Danny to fuck with 12 and Clara so they accept her as part of their family. Doesn't work though. Family is the core concept of the episode, meaning secondary characters would get developed well. As for how they stop her, they just detonate the bomb, blowing up the base and the pirated people. A word triggers the explosion. Love.

Reminder that people weren't saying "Moffat out!" "We liked RTD better!" until series 7.

A story set in medieval England with Krillitanes, in their original form.

My first episode ever was "The End of the World"
I loved it from the first scene, had no idea who is Doctor, I just accidentaly caught the beginning scene when browsing channels. It was 2006.

That Eccleston smile when he says "welcome to end of the world", that confused Rose's face, that GOAT titles coming after the line. Hooked instantly. 11 damn years passed.

I'm from Russia btw, there were some cheesy trailers on russian tv when it aired there, who do you think of them?

youtube.com/watch?v=N8OnUgoIYrw
youtube.com/watch?v=ke9o8aKOdXc
youtube.com/watch?v=skM7HqDJCeI

>Eruditorum Press is shitposting general
>Vox Day's PR firm burned down the server
>Doctor Who is on indefinite hiatus
>Peter Capaldi to be replaced by another straight cis white man
>Phil Sandifer photographed exchanging money with Michael Grade
>James Murphy's on-podcast breakdown jeopardizing production
>Pex Lives studios have been empty for months
>BBC Books no longer accepting submissions
>Sandifer confirmed that Titan Comics "wasn't interested" in his pitch for a Susan Foreman comic
>Jane Campbell has been in the hospital for two months, no contact with the media
>Josh Marsfelder currently under investigation following Garfield overanalysis
>Kit Power cut from the guest post roster
>Mark Gatiss and Eliezer Yudkowsky have "exciting announcement" for November
>Sandifer and Jill Buratto currently undergoing "trial separation"
>Jack Graham 14-minute Marxist tirade recorded in a Tescos checkout line
>Rumors swirling about Josh Marsfelder's "transition"
>Steven Moffat retirement announcement imminent
>Kevin Burns silently suffering from cancer of the larynx
>Anna Wiggins "hasn't come out of the basement in months" according to family members
>"TARDIS Eruditorum was a mistake. It's nothing but trash," says Sandifer on a Christmas Shabcast
>Holly Boson plagiarism accusations made by Chameleon Circuit
>Gareth Roberts recently hired by BBC to "political adviser" position
>Shana Wolstein has "critical sexual health announcement" to make
>Urn containing John Hurt's ashes has gone missing
>Daniel Harper releases 15 minute video about women's rights
>Jack Graham signs non-compete with Labour Party, will not write for Eruditorum Press for 5 years
>Larry Miles admitted for three-day "psychiatric observation" after being detained outside Phil Sandifer's home with "a motley collection of bone imprements"
>Ex-wife tell-all in the works, "Phil Sandifer qlippothed and used me!"
>Peter Harness suffering from late-stage thorax cancer

It's over, Eruditorum Press, we're finished.

Because Series 7 wasn't very good.

Hahah, someone needs to make a gif of Eccleston's eyebrows in the first one

Series 6 was worse, just more ambitious.

The End of the World was an episode I loved as a kid.

I've always wondered, how do so many people from places like Russia, Sweden, Norway etc. know English? Are you taught it at school? I was only taught basic French like how to say hello, numbers 1-13 etc.

VNA DARK

To me it started with "A good man goes to war" and "Let's kill Hitler"
I absolutely adored 100% of doctor who before these episode. I enjoyed even Fear Her or whatever people consider bad these day, I liked everything on the first run.

But Let's Kill Hitler was the point when I first felt that something's off.

But even when Moffat is good fans want him gone

Midnight is also doctor spook kino

Let's Kill Hitler was fucking dreadful

Bonsoir cats!

Series 6 mid-way point was when it changed for me.

My school was good enough, I think. We had french as a second language there too. And I'm learning japanese in the university atm.

What's the first episode that made you think "fuck this is so bad this isn't even Doctor Who anymore"

For me, it hasn't happened yet.

Let's kill Hitler. But it was unexpected, s6 before that was pretty good for me.

Let's Kill Hitler, followed by Night Terrors.
The rest of series 6 was just weird, what went wrong?

Was Night Terrors that bad? I thought it was alright. That "Monsters are real" scene.

Rose

>tfw no Capaldi ASMR

Someone please make one ;_;

Intentional ASMR is ultra-cringe worthy

Heaven Sent

But Capaldi's voice is unintentionally ASMR. Have you ever paid attention?

youtu.be/_Tlsd8TuzWY

That's... right, actually.

youtu.be/TKSEBEhXCt4

It does nothing for me. He'll sound great on Big Finish though.

Russian user here again.

It's not a very common opinion, but I believe we were lucky that DW was dubbed quite well in our country (and we had a lot of shit tier dubs these days). Russian voices and acting were great IMO.

fanserials.tv/5116-doktor-kto-1-sezon-2-seriya-konec-sveta.html
Listen for yourself.

Really?

youtu.be/uCYobBjA1kk

It's quite difficult to judge voice inflections and stuff like that when you don't understand the language but I've definitely heard a lot worse.

You'll win? (chuckles) Funny thing about winning is that YOU have to win every single time, while THEY will have to win just once. And then, they become those who will have to win every single time, and the cycles continues. Until there's no one left to win. Is this what you want?

TGWD

The Woman Who Lived but then again literally no one liked that story.

Overrated.

Except for me. I liked the historical setting and leisurely pace. And Sam Swift was funny.

I liked it.

What's overrated?

A question to those who watched the beginnings of Russel era as kids.

Did you actually dislike something about the series back in the day? Because I remember liking literally every single thing about the show.

The tightness of your vagina.

Lies and deception. No plot, typical boring characterisation of someone who's lived a long time, retarded alien, Doctor takes a backseat, story goes nowhere, retarded deus ex machina realisation (why the fuck did Ashildr suddenly cared about people?), I could go on.

The only episode I wasn't keen on was The Unquiet Dead, but that grew on me when I got older. There was very little I disliked.

Ooooooh he's reeeeeing now. Good.

Reminder of the threadual kind

Even the trailer was shite.

youtu.be/MZz0__eJuhE

Everyone knows that cats is spanish

For Tonight We Might Die

Hello (in Spanish accent)!

>10 years since Series 3

The fuck is ASMR?

This cant be real, nice b8

I keep forgetting Clarse exists. What an embarrassing failure.

Doctor who is fucking garbage.
It can tell any story in all of time and space and it always ends up a shitty looking celebration of mediocrity.
It's a predictable, safe formulaic children's show where the Le wacky man saves the day with some 'witty' banter and a 'clever' scheme.
The Doctor never goes anywhere in his development, just going from dark to light or dark to light depending on the incarnation.
It has no love for science or history, it just boils everything down for lowest common denominator. It's a waste of time and effort,
why don't you losers mature and watch some grown up television for a change.
You shouldn't watch doctor who unless it's with your own children but I really don't want you plebs procreating.

Anal Sex Minus Rectum. ASMR.

>people are legit getting triggered that the BBC is calling Capaldi the 12th Doctor and not the 14th

>What's the first episode that made you think "fuck this is so bad this isn't even Doctor Who anymore"
Arc of Infinity. I know, everyone knows Time-Flight is the second worst story classic Who story ever, but honestly, it wasn't that bad for me at the time. Arc was so much worse. And it was trying so hard to be amazing, too. It convinced me that Doctor Who was over and Peter Davison just wasn't the Doctor.

But of course I kept watching, and the rest of season 20 was a lot better, despite a couple of clunkers. And then we got the Five Doctors, which was great the first time around even if it's not so great on rewatch, and by the time Davison announced he was leaving, I was thinking, "No, they can't do Doctor Who without Davison".

When will the Shoboggans come back?

From the previous thread…
>Is there ANYONE who was a fan of the old series, or knows someone who was, that can describe their reaction to finding out that Doctor Who was returning?
"Nice fake post."

My reaction when the actual BBC actually announced it was…something stupid like, "Oh, so that's the big news Paul Cornell couldn't tell us." But then I slapped myself and reminded myself that holy shit, Doctor Who is actually coming back, time to get excited.

And then we had to wait until 2005, which is enough time to go from hype to bored to cynically working out all the ways the show is absolutely guaranteed to suck and we would have been better off with Cornell's animated show, then back around the loop to hype again (but worried about whether Billie Piper would ruin it).

And actually, for most of the middle of that wait, I don't remembering talking much with people about what the new show would be like, more about how the Sabbath arc in the books and the Divergent Arc in the audios were both horribly annoying but with a few amazing stories wedged in which just made them even more annoying.

>>people are legit getting triggered that the BBC is calling Capaldi the 12th Doctor and not the 14th
Dear Sirs and Madams, why wasn't Mr Saxon an anagram of Master No Fifteen? I demand you go back and redo that entire season and get it right. I have forwarded this letter to the council as well to ensure that I receive proper satisfaction.

2007 was 10 years ago user.

>When will the Shoboggans come back?
It was nice of Capaldi to mention them in Hell Bent, but until they can find a Doctor who can pronounce them the way Tom did and enjoy pronouncing it as much as he did, they can't actually bring them back.

I confess I know the Hybrid is real
I know where it is and what it is
I confess
I am afraid

Why has the show never treated Roswell?

I came close to giving up with the Dobby Doctor saved by 'luurrve'. Damn, that was shite. I still can't believe it was allowed to be broadcast.

Urrgh.

>Why has the show never treated Roswell?
Because in the Doctor Who world, Roswell is just one of many, many alien incursions scattered throughout Earth's past, so it's not particularly interesting, unless you're looking to do a story about the American equivalent of Torchwood or something, which really would have been a lot cooler in the Three/UNIT days than today.

Which is why they left the American Torchwood story for a PDA novel, and the "Roswell, but we don't have anything exciting to say about it" story for one of the Tenth Doctor animated stories for kids.

>Why has the show never treated Roswell?
It actually did, if only in an animated episode.

It has, in the episode 'Dalek', series 1.

How canon is this?

>How canon is this?
Do people actually ask this question wanting a serious answer, or are you just asking whether it's good enough to be worth watching?

What are the best episodes in The Key to Time? My favs are The Stones of Blood and The Androids of Tara.

Reminder there's no canon except the one in your head. You decide which episodes are canon.

The Lonely Satellite.

First Frontier, too.

Post yfw the only episodes I recognize as canon are the ones after Moffat takes over.

By all the flaming moons of Heretes, how can you have failed to mention the campest, cheesiest, most fun story in Four's entire run, Mister Fibuli? When someone fails, someone dies! I hope you will not fail me again, Mister Fibuli!

>He said it was creepiest thing he had ever seen in his life

honestly as someone who doesnt watch many horror movies id say its up there for me too

Considering the Sarah Jane Adventures story "Prisoner of the Judoon" is a sequel to "Dreamland," and SJA has strong ties to its mother show, I'd say that it's very, very canon.

>yfw the only episodes I recognize as canon
Yawn.

I've met people with dumber canon rules than yours. Who cares? It's not hurting anyone else's enjoyment of the show, just yours, so go for it.

Never knew he looked so sad in the original.

No, the only canon is Big Finish episodes featuring the original TV actors for the voices. Any BF audios that replace the original actors for voices, the entire TV show, and any other media is non-canon.

>I'd say that it's very, very canon
You can watch every episode of NuWho without having seen a single episode of SJA and enjoy it just as much. Nothing in, say, series 9 makes a single reference to anything from SJA.

You should watch SJA because Sarah Jane is still a great character, because it pulls off feeling like it's really part of the Doctor Who universe, and because some of the episodes were really good, not because you're worried about whether it's canon, or because you're worried that there's a 1 in a million chance that Luke Smith might appear on Doctor Who again and you're afraid you won't get it.

youtu.be/VXe9C3nZxxY

I keep forgetting this two parter exists.

>o shit im a metal man now
>Explodes along with everything else

wut

Reminder the finale starts filming tomorrow.

I forgot there was a time Rose wasn't complete shit. Also think about how fucking garbage Eccleston would be if he stayed for Series 2.