Disgusting. This guy sees that his weight is a problem and he is trying to workout in order to improve himself...

Disgusting. This guy sees that his weight is a problem and he is trying to workout in order to improve himself. This loser thinks he is funny and takes pictures of him, without consent, and posts it on his twitter with 6 million followers all for some "le fat shaming" meme.

How does Sup Forums even support such an insensitive POS?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kBiS4qTsjCg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>implying that blob didn't get mcdonalds on the way home as a reward for his hard workout

who?

Yeah that was pretty fucking shit of him. He should apologize.

Fuck Milo

the fattie working out is just as degenerate as the whore hopping off the cock carousel, and you'd be a fool to not steer clear of them knowing their obvious lack of self-awareness/self-control

ITT: People who did nothing wrong

that includes fatty

making of fun fatties who are trying to fight their disgusting obesity is fucking dumb..

So tired of this stupid fucking meme. "Oh he's fat and he's trying so it's okay."

You don't lose weight by exercising, you lose weight by eating less you infernal, ravenous hog. Whatever worthless exercises he is doing in that gym is going to be dwarfed by the one large cola he drinks afterwards.

>Being that fat to begin with
>Telling someone they shouldn't make fun of someone because of x
>Being an SJW
I wish you and that fat fuck would go die face down in a ditch somewhere

What a shithead.

Everyone knows Milo is a bit of a joke. He's an edgy university drop out making a living from being just that. Fun to watch but to form a part of your world view around what he says is plain retarded.

The leader of "le alt right" everybody on pol said they would go gay for him

Milo the fanatical gay right winger, he's memeing so hard
and getting the attention he craves

If you want to be an edgy faggot where everything you say goes without some sort of consequence. Go live as a hermit innawoods.

Didn't he apologize and delete the tweet?

>screenshots of your own twitter replies
You're at his level desu

>lack of self-awareness
>knows he's fat so he's in the gym trying to fix it

If someone is making a genuine effort to become healthy they shouldn't be belittled like this. I like Milo but this was a low act

who cares you fucking dumbass

Milo exists to; and explicitly states, his ONLY job is to cause outrage

congrats you dumb fucking burger you just gave him exposure exactly how he wanted it

how fucking thick are you?

>25% white
You're probably a pavement ape.

>The day Milo went too far

He's basically Chris Crocker as a right winger. "Leave Trump alone! I mean it!"

The difference is that a fatty can get fit, a whore can't un-fuck all those people.

I love these threads, the fatfucks can't help but show themselves

>i-its not right t-to make fun of fat people!

I'm lmaoing at your life

You're a sad little bitch for caring. This is sjw-tier whining.
Sage

this.
It's got to be less than a percent that those people actually make a difference.
Then the SJWs tell us to feel sorry for them and put effort into helping them.

Never followed him, never will.

Le alt right should immediately admonish their leader.
Here's my impression of him
FEMINISTS ARE DUMB LOL
Oh did i hurt ur feelings? Did i
>le trigger you???
XD

Milo is shaming the fat fuck for all his life decisions up until the fat fuck entered the gym.
Good for the fat fuck.
Milo dindu nuffin wrong.

>fat guy actually wants to change his life by going to the gym
>probably took him a lot of courage to do it
>buttpirat mocks him to do so

I thought Milo was ok, but he's just another degenerate. Good point that they all belong into the oven.

I have no opinion on Milo. If it was anywhere else I wouldn't really care. Admittedly, this is rather shitty compared to his usual troll stuff I see on here.

Not offended as I'm not a landwhale, but fuck m8, at least he's in the right place.

literally only cancerous faggots mock people in gym. 99% of people Ive seen in gym were always positive, friendly and always tried to help any fatty or skinnyfag. Instead of mocking them, they appreciate the effort to improve their lifestyle.
That assfucker in OPs pic must be retarded

if you start working out you can actually build up muscles and still lose weight...which becomes impossible later

>Milo takes pictures of things like a girl.
Added to my long list of things I hate about this e-celeb.

That fatass appears to be on its phone and just taking up a machine with its useless corpulent frame

>people actually support a flaming faggot like Milo
'no'

Milo's a faggot. Why are you surprised when he acts like one?

I think you're lost, boy.

Back to Tumblr.

WTF I hate Milo now.

Wow milo i am so le triggered by that

except suck nigger dicks

YES! Milo is TRIGGERING those feminists HARD. Back to your safe space, Milo is my leader!

I can't wait to trigger some SJWs tomorrow on Twitter! They get so triggered when I insult their appearance! They're ugly LMAO

That's kind of false, faggot. When I was younger and was obese as fuck, I ate literally 1500 calories a day whilst doing mediocre 'exercises' like walking the dog and shit, and I didn't lose a pound. However, once I actually put my ass in the gym for an hour + a day I lost weight like it was nothing.

Not saying you can eat as much as you want, but if you eat less, eat healthy, and work your ass off at the gym you'll lose weight. It's not one or the other.

literally what narcissistic women do. what a faggot

Can't you all fucking see that the fat fuck is using his phone? He's just standing there doing nothing, he's not trying at all

>takes pictures without consent

you do not need consent to take pictures of people in public you queer

That's pretty immature, considering that he is saying that fat is not right, yet shames the fat man when he is at the gym trying to lose weight.

okay, this is literally the only time im agreeing with Tumblr on anything

I do not think "fat acceptance" should be a thing, it is unhealthy

If you are fat now, I do think you should start working out

If you see a fat person sitting around during nothing, then you can fat shame them,
but if they're at the gym actually trying to improve there health then i say let them do there thing, i mean it's a mistake that they let themselves get out of hand anyways, but the fact that they took the picture too makes those guys a little more douchey

He's not even working out he's using his phone

The fat fuck is wasting his and everyone else's time by parking his fat ass on that incline bench. Now other people have to fucking wait to use it because the fat fuck needed to bullshit instead of do work.

If you aren't there to seriously do work at the gym, your fat ass should be thrown out to the fucking curb.

this post reeks of jews

>lanky or obese stormweenies discussing exercise

Fucking kek

You're all worth as much as this jew or that larders

This
Fuck him

>Lack of self awareness
>Is at the gym, try to lose weight as he is fully aware of his fatness.

Are you retarded Canadian Buddha?

>What is resting between sets

he could be reading a text message or something of that sort its 1 picture

i-is Sup Forums waking up to the fact that Milo and is a fraud and this "alt right" shit is retarded?

Yeah they waited for him to read a text or use his phone for 1 minute and then they decided to take a photo right when he was resting what a fucking coincidence

ITT: fat fucks who waste everyone's time at the gym defending another fat fuck who wastes everyone's time at the gym

I can understand people being a bit chubby but how the fuck do you get so fat in the first place? Haven't obese people noticed it was going too far at a certain point?

Normally I'd agree with you, shill, but I saw how you slipped in that 'without consent' line.

Better luck next time.

So many triggered fat fucks in here B)

The morbidly obese should be shut away and "starved" on 1500 calories a day, then when they get down a less morbid weight, tie their loose skin down, cover it with a jumpsuit, THEN maybe go to a public gym.

>doing muscle building exercises when the only thing currently needed is cardio

He's on his phone on a machine and therefore deserves to die.

that's like making fun of a homeless person at a job fair. like duh that's so offensive. I didn't steal that from a trite facebook meme or anything.

You know nothing burgernigger. I lost 8 stone cycling daily. I'd have smashed any cunt who pulled that shit on me. And his fag mate.

>le 6 million
Yeah but actually this is an old thread ressurected, and in the last one we came to the conclusion milo is cancer and we only like him because he gives us sound bytes of 'fuck faggots' and so we quote him and it isn't homophobic

I would like to point out that if you're obese, working out with weights is probably the most inefficient exercise to lose weight.

Stop spamming this literal jew faggot here

REEEEEEEEEE

No it isn't. Ideally you'd want some muscle when you lose all that weight, and it's best to start healthy habits right away instead of saying you'll lift when you lose all your fat. Just do it now.

And the best way to lose weight is by eating less, cardio doesn't do a whole lot. If this dude tries running to burn calories he'd probably just fuck his knees up.

Milo doesn't know the gym code. I don't know if he really thinks this way or if it's just his role as "dumb blonde". He should leave America ASAP to avoid further corruption of soul.

It's never impossible you just have to stop eating a shit diet and consume real food.

You don't magically become absolved of your disgusting lack of self control once you enter a gym. Anyone can walk into a gym, do a bit of cardio and have McDonalds for dinner.

Lose 20 stone and then maybe you can earn my respect.

I don't know what's worse, poking fun at a fat person because it's easy, or only being in a gym to cruise for dicks to gobble...

I liked Milo before he went to USA. He sounded smarter and focused on issues that actually matter. Now he's becoming this caricature that desperately begs for attention.

youtube.com/watch?v=kBiS4qTsjCg
This was his golden age, after he jumped on the Trump train he got ruined.

>muh six million

Milo is on our side, but what he is doing there is very wrong.

Bashing people whilst they are trying to improbe is one of the worst things you can do. It destroys any hope for people and associates their improvement with negative emotions, leading to even harder issues.

Mark: Whereever someone tries to improve their lives/becoming a better person, encourage them.

>hehehe see goyim, most opinionated right wingers are homosexuals! Anal sex between two men and faggotry in general are perfectly compatible with your conservative views
>oy vey! You're not a homophobe are you? Gays support Trump too just look at Milo!

When will this meme end? Haven't you idiots noticed the entire """""right wing""""" side of a debate on TV is almost always composed of queers or kikes these days?
>le based Milo
>le based Shapiro

What does this have to do with weed?

Being a provocateur requires a reason, or you're just a cunt.

thats very true i went from 170 to 129 while doing no phsyical activity most overweight people just eat too much

1. it's better than doing nothing
2. you have to build muscles so they burn your fat whilst you regenerate.

Cardio doesnt make you thinner per se, only if you do it for a really really really extensive time, wich isnt healthy either.

Personally I think bodyweight exercises are the way to go, but look at him mate.

Also you didn't see his full routine did you?

Sup Forums doesn't support him, only alt right redditors do.

>"stone"
>valid unit of measurment

Pick one and only one.

lol what a faggot

he's still a jew mate

It's a fucking photo, how much movement do you want?

I forgot Swedes measure everything in black dicks.

if it had been the other way around and someone snapped a selfie of Milo's flamboyant ass with "Fags must be shamed whenever and wherever it occurs"...
>GET LIBERTY ON THE HORN, MY RIGHTS AS A DEGENERATE HAVE BEEN VIOLATED

A really shitty Tweet. But that fatty is not going anywhere working out on machines in the gym. He needs to BURN calories and eat less, not work on his.. whatever the fuck kind of machine that is.
>Current year
>Using machines

Weightlifting is a very inefficient way to lose weight despite what tv says. He deserves to be mocked for being such a bluepilled retard on top of a subhuman morbidly obese fattie.
Unless he's just bulking ;^)

Nice strawman nigel
try again

>working out
>lose weight

>barbell curls sitting down

maybe he wants to be strongfat

Huh, today I find out that Sup Forums has a soft spot in their hearts for recovering fatties of all things.

Interesting development.

I don't think you know what that term means Lorenzo.

What is, though? Cardio?

Lmao when he fells off

look again
>Anyone can walk into a gym, do a bit of cardio and have McDonalds for dinner.
You're implying that he does that and using it to attack him
even though you have no idea

Who the fuck wouldn't encourage people who want to improve? The only ones who behave like Milo here are the ones who haven't been to gym very long.

Also it's not like Milo is exactly a catch himself, he's in his 30s and tries to look like a twink. He was a bit chubby before and got better, but he still looks like the drug addict he is.

Wow, I'm a now #CruzMissle

everyone should , you dumb ass, if we are to retake our countries back we need every man and no, fat blobs of lard aren't men as such we must transform them