Filthy fat beast desperately aware that an actual fully figured female is on stage with him on LIVE tv

>filthy fat beast desperately aware that an actual fully figured female is on stage with him on LIVE tv.
>knows his ugly fucking whore wife is watching, slamming her brown taint with her "Harley" baseball bat.
>knows if he hugs christina, his wife will kill him. He will be banned from watching her and the bull for a MONTH AT LEAST.
>Quickly turns away blindly grabbing the nearest guy on stage to hug him instead, thanks god its a black bull. He feels safe again.
>Sweats as he realises he exposed his bald spot for the nation to see. He dies inside.
>leno gestures wildly attempting to distract the audience.
>Christina looks confused and sad. Her feet hurt and she has been waiting all day to say hi to the director of some of her favorite movies.

what size shirt is that?

How did everything go so right with her?

You are reading too much into it

>fat guy then goes back to his multi million dollar mansion
>greats greeted by wife and kids (he can procreate and talking to women)
>sits into of 4k tv with family
>pulls up OPs post
>canned laughter of OPs life

bazinga bitch!!

who is the guy talking and why does his face look like one of those face masks people wear to bank robberies and such

he missed a great hug

Why are you pretending you don't know who Jay Leno is? He's your grandpa's favorite former late night host

being a 24 apprentice, i'm sorry but i would go in for the kill if i ever got close to a bitch like this

face in ass, tongue in armpit, the works

i'd die happy in prison

THICC

fucc, Christina is fucking hotter at 36 than she's ever been.

how does Kevin dunk his oreos?

this is literally perfection, in terms of weight

i disagree

Ok Kevin

Is that Christina fucking Aguilera? What the fuck happened, she used to mind-blowingly hot

Do you feel good about that post?

You couldn't handle her now

>tfw you know it's a repost thread but don't mind at all for the thiccness

>turns out millions can't buy being an alpha

Feels good.

I'M A GENIE IN A BOTTLE, BAYBAY

All women turn into fat whores. Some sooner than others.

I would dunk my Oreo in that mouth if you get my drift

Size UUUU

Brush the Cheetos from your belly and sit up before posting Kevin

Christ, you're really freaking out over this cuck shit. Are you secretly a cuck, OP?

Size: bedsheet

When you're that fat you have to get clothes custom made for anything to fit you. People that disgusting obese have wildly different proportions so clothes are just made big in all ways to account for the different shapes of blubber that people have.

Kevin smith is fucking disgusting

COME COME COME ON AND RUB ONE OUT

>those fart bubbles

>virgins who never saw a woman naked irl falling for the hollywood body-shaping-clothing-meme

meh, maybe her body is alright, after all she can afford all the surgery, personal trainers and beauty treatments she wants.

>low test white boi

lemme handle those real women son

What's the black guy thinking

>where the fuck am I

Has she ever been blacked

She was Hillared

I like that she doesn't give a shit and lets her weight go up and down and couldn't care less what the media says cause she knows she just needs to hit the gym and she's a 10/10

nothing wrong with a little extra weight

just more to love

post more high test christina

get fucked, roastie

Not so fast thicc queen

Christina is a fucking goddess, I'd never get tired of pumping her throat full of my jizz

>this fat fucking whore
>that retard from Maroon 5
>they host a show where they judge talent
American culture is sickening

>it's another thinly veiled Christina Aguilera appreciation thread

>Bruce, it's me Barbra

why does this fat retard wear that same bed sheet all day every day?

ebin comeback.

>women in the biz dont use every trick available to boost her attractiveness

ok

I love how guys on Sup Forums and in general claim women are shallow, superficial cunts, unable to truly love, but as soon as the basement dwellers see a hollywood/showbiz product with tons of makeup/surgery/tricks or just really a killer natural body they claim that person would be the best thing that could happen to them.

Im a guy, believe it or dont.

holy fuck who cares

he apparently does

>that disappointed face on Christina

Is there anywhere that I can download all the old webms of her on the voice?

that nigga looks like j.cole

wtf happened to her face?

S in murrica

I-Is she farting?

Where does he buy his clothes?

Literally every standard in America has plummeted. Thicc is obese and unhealthy. Since reasonably good looking guys have atrocious social skills, their easy mode is to marry fat chicks.

Now a facet of human dignity has died, autism and social dysfunction rule the day. The meek is inheriting this earth and its fucking disgusting.

The fatter she gets, the more she looks like Amy Schumer.

So your saying you wouldn't let her drain your balls dry? Is that what your saying? Just to be clear?

This is the only woman who is actually attractively THICC without being a disgusting obeast.

It helps that she got implants when she was younger so her tits always look good even when she packed on the weight

got u bruh

she had implants at 19?

There are hundreds of thousands of "her". I lack the capacity to put celebs on a pedastal.

To answer your question, no I wouldn't. She was a tool to subvert and sexalize children. Now she is a dull, rusty tool that was discarded by her owners and picked up by losers like you.

If I wanted some mildly attractive fatty for a pump and dump. I could do better, but why would I if I can have better?

your truly a supreme gentleman

Thanks m8

Been trying to find a thread that was on wsg but no archive has it

have another

>"for youse"
is that joe pesci doing bane?

>it's a repost thread
you need to go back

No I strive to have standards and a modicum of self respect. Having disgust for your ilk, is a weakness I can't shed.

what have you done

Sporty American sized.

Who cares that gave us a good shot of her ass.

lads