Things Europeans will never understand

Things Europeans will never understand

Other urls found in this thread:

bmj.com/content/351/bmj.h6543
youtube.com/watch?v=91Eg7nzBPqw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

France just keeps blowing Murrylards the fuck out today

Your family?

Walking in public without having to look over your shoulder for any speeding trucks anytime you hear a noise.

I thought Europeans ate cheese with fruit.

>not eating halloumi with watermelon

We don't do proms here.

hahahahah ameriNIGGERS

Probably because public gatherings dont seem to end well over there.

>replies with a censored picture of a literal massacre, blood everywhere

american media everyone

I could dig the one to the left, but FUCK raisins.

>Nordics don't put raisins and brown sugar on their oats

Are you even living life?

Brown sugar is enough on its own, fuck the raisins. Sunflower seeds are better on oats.

>not having diversity and culture in your cunt

>raisins
Way to ruin peanutbutter on celery
Also, pic related

No thanks, friend, I'm good.

That is also delicious, but quite different.

Defend this!

I put my shoes on to go out but then I remembered I'd forgotten something so I went back in to get it

Alternatively: I'm visiting someone's house for a party and because they're twentysomethings their house is disgusting and I don't want to get my socks filthy by stepping on their dirty floors

Hey, we used to eat that, but boiled it in milk first.

apple pie, hamburgers, watermelon, hotdogs, freedom.

nah, that's one thing france is very used to

>this flag
kek you can't joke about this, mamadu

gay lol

You don't have any style toothpaste.

cmon now who wears that...

No i posted a "Moods of Norway" suit to compare with the American suit. They market themselves with pink tractors and have only ugly suits.

Oh no

Luckily they are almost going bankrupt. Before our graduation ball, our principle said we weren't allowed to wear acid suits like this.

I would unironically eat this

And I'd eat this too, although it just looks like a shitter version of a cinnamon danish. So I'd rather have the danish.

Things Americans will never understand

>that whole post
>pic related

If we're being unironic,

Who the fuck leaves the house with a suit that wrinkled and poorly fit? Or is this what third worlders/Scandinavians consider proper dress condition for formal attire?

The fit is typical of the current European trend. It's stupid, especially in that case.
1 point for the Yankee. But remember you invented the golf brogue.

>apple pie
British
>hamburgers
German
>watermelon
Originated in Africa, cultivated in Europe centuries before reaching America
>hot dogs
German
>freedom
British (picture related)

I don't understand how those monkeys get the prime pussy

>WE WUZ
No one gives a fuck you brown toothed homo.

>everything he thinks is american is European
>he will remain fat, thick, and inbred for centuries
Enjoy yourself DeMarcus

>Bongbrit calling anyone else inbred

What the fuck is that i am born in us and i dont know what that is

>things Europeans will never understand
Economic growth

>things Europeans will never understand
Not being killed by a Muslim after 2002

rude desu. British teeth aren't that fucking bad, they just have an more relaxed cultural attitude towards dental grooming. I personally think that we go overboard with the clean teeth obsession.

True. When the money keeps rolling in, why ask why?

>rednecks and hillbillies aren't inbred
Lol okay

Our teeth, in many respects, are better than yours.

>The mean number of missing teeth was significantly higher in the US (7.31 (standard error 0.15)) than in England (6.97 (0.09))
>The oral health of US citizens is not better than the English, and there are consistently wider educational and income oral health inequalities in the US compared with England.

But you're right that you guys have more of a culture of teeth whitening, for example. But obviously that's cosmetic, it doesn't improve dental health. But these days many of our celebrities do get their teeth whitened / fixed, it's becoming more common now.

>implying

The many times i've been to Scotland and England suggest otherwise. I saw the kind of monstrously bad teeth that we here associate with stereotypes of 19th century southern slave drivers. You ever seen someone with teeth so bad they couldn't close their mouths properly? I've never seen that here, and yet I encountered it more times than was reasonable over there.

Though I guess you have a point, it maybe the result of culture. Any dental situation that dire immediately gets arrested using braces over here, whereas over there, either out of neglect or indifference, they seem to let it continue unchecked.

Case in point youtube.com/watch?v=91Eg7nzBPqw

>The mean number of missing teeth was significantly higher in the US (7.31 (standard error 0.15)) than in England (6.97 (0.09))
>The oral health of US citizens is not better than the English, and there are consistently wider educational and income oral health inequalities in the US compared with England.

Science > anecdotes

I bet I could go to West Virginia, Mississippi, Tennessee, all the rural areas, and they'd all be missing all their teeth. I bet a ton of minorities are missing teeth and have terrible dental health too.

>has to cite literal hillbillies to find someone with worse teeth than him

The absolute STATE of Britgobs

>Parisian_night_out.jpg

.................HOW THE ACTUAL FUCK DOES ANY HUMAN BEING NOT BRUSH THEIR TEETH FOR 20 YEARS?

This is beyond the realm of caricature, an extreme realization of an already extreme stereotype. How does any parent let it get this bad?

>he has to cite literal chavs to try and claim british teeth are bad
Intelligence clearly isn't a Yankistani asset