Is he back?

Is he back?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VBDy_FGZTg8
youtu.be/RgHUljLnlNc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yeah, I'm thinking he's back.

Nah

>In January 2000, Reeves's girlfriend, Jennifer Syme, gave birth eight months into her pregnancy to Ava Archer Syme-Reeves, who was stillborn. The strain put on their relationship by their grief resulted in Reeves and Syme's breakup several weeks later. On April 2, 2001, Syme was driving alone on Los Angeles' Cahuenga Boulevard when she sideswiped three parked cars, rolled over several times and was thrown from the car. Authorities believed she died instantly. She reportedly was being treated for depression and taking two prescription drugs, which police found in her car. Reeves, who was scheduled to begin shooting back-to-back Matrix sequels during the subsequent spring, sought "peace and time to deal with this", according to his friend Bret Domrose, a guitarist in Reeves's alternative rock band Dogstar

What's his fucking problem

Can't wait for him to star in cowboy bebop

Hair looks a bit greasy desu

He did this on purpose.

Well done.

No, someone took a picture of him from exactly the same angle on purpose.

youtube.com/watch?v=VBDy_FGZTg8

youtu.be/RgHUljLnlNc

>he still looks the same as he did 17 years ago
How?

Immortality

He's back stronger than before

He's now Kino Reeves

I hope Keanu has some shady dudes on retainer to wait till that guy has a wife and kids still that they can rape and beat them to death.

He never deserved this

Asian genetics

he looks like Messi

>tfw you realise hes trying to memorize the fag's face

Weird how he licks his finger eating cupcakes...

So does he just hang out alone on benches eating all the time or what?

>Is he back?
He was never gone to start with.

>what is icing

Keanu Reeves, Keanu Returns

I wonder how paparazzi justify being such horrible human beings

How could you sleep at night knowing you made fun of some guy for losing his child and gf

>Happy Father's day

Did they know? I refuse to accept someone can be that fucking cruel

>In 2003, Keanu told Hello! Magazine: "Money is the last thing I think about. I could live on what I have already made for the next few centuries."
hmm...

has he ever been gone?

In 1991 during the filming for 'Point Break' Keanu Reeves (whose role involved playing rookie FBI agent 'Johnny Utah') was surfing with co-stars when a small child was dragged under the waves and began to struggle to stay above surface. As his co-stars rushed to help, Reeves held out an arm infront of them, stopping them and was reported saying by Lori Petty (who played the character Tyler Endicott in the film) "The waves have claimed her, let her fight for her own life". The crew, dumbfounded, proceeded to watch her struggle until her body disappeared beneath the waves, lifeless. He was later spotted outside the child's house, making drowning gestures and thanking the family for their child's sacrifice to the great ocean.

In October 2001, Reeves met with the families of 9/11 victims. After a brief interview in which he expressed his condolences and hope for closure, he reportedly burst out laughing and made airplane noises and mimicked two planes crashing. He then picked up the child of a deceased victim and whispered into her ear "Your dad's dead, bitch", and proceeded to put on a pair of sunglasses and unleash a barrage of martial arts attack on the small child. She was rushed to the hospital where she was pronounced dead due to extreme trauma. When asked later about the incident, Reeves became visibly sexually aroused and repeated the same attack on the reporter.

No. You leave the wife and kids alone.
Him though. Dude is why Cold Steel sells poorly designed knives that are inefficient and make unclean cuts with secondary slices and shit.

the dog?

Really really REALLY makes you think

My personal opinion is that yes he has in fact returned.

That and be in movies. Everyone has a hobby

That's a crumbly cupcake

wtf I hate Keanu now

>happy father's day

Some people deserve to be dragged out into the street and beaten unconscious.

You must understand, he was putting on the weight to bulk up for John Wick.

Please explain whats the issue.

see

he never left, some people just refused to see him.

>happy father's day

holy shit wtf

He's based, even if he dated a trannie

It's their job, someone has to do it.

wtf? you lie

Lmao it looks like he has a giant thumb in the thumbnail. Thumbs up for big thumb Keanu

He should have John Wicked those faggots

NEW MEME POTENTIAL
KEKKED

>NEW MEME
newfags get out

Kys redditor newfag

y-yea dat's right i was uh pre-bulking for john wick

see SEE!

Jamie Clayton

2bh "she" is pretty hot

ew

whatever makes him happy tho, she looks like a fucking dude to me.

Nice.

>even if

The definition of based is not giving a fuck, which is what dating a tranny and not using it for social justice points is.

post pics

How can this man be 78 years old?

delet this

Of course they knew, they were trying to get him pissed off. Pictures of him losing his shit yelling are worth more than just him quietly entering a restaurant.

>new meme
youtu.be/RgHUljLnlNc

He has a hard time retiring.

unbelievable
i would have lost my temper

Then his dog was killed and his car was stolen

holy kek, wasn't expecting that ending

I always thought this was a picture of Harland Williams

kill yourself retard

But he's white...

are you fucking on something?

If I saw her without being told, there is approximately a 0% chance I would have had any reason to think she was anything but pure 100% biological female

And this is my first time seeing her. I actually had to go back and check that I googled the right person after looking through google images because I almost couldn't believe this was born a male

Why have you done this? Explain yourself.

you're blind

Lol is this true?

he must feel safe knowing events cant possibly repeat themselves

delete this please

look man, I am going to help you for the rest of your life with this AND your future mate selection

Instantly, if you meet a potential female, look at their face. Got it? Good, now imagine them completely bald.

There is no way that is not a man.

I think you mean killed. That guy is likely a sociopath, and sociopaths shouldn't be part of society.

I think maybe you just see a male because you go in knowing already

So truly, it is you who has been blinded

No, the death would weigh on Keanu's mind, he does not deserve such a place.

there are so many females I can think of where that just wouldn't hold up that I know you're full of shit

and anyway, that doesn't work when I try it with her. still looks completely female to me

there this thing called creep factor. its uncanny valley levels of "something just aint right". but then again there are those that are completely blind like this guy

He never left.

Yeah,I'm thinking he's having a snack.

>Is he back?
depends. is he still blowing the tranny? if so, then the ProgPoints he gains from it will propel him to ultramegastardom

Jaw gives it away but very good nonetheless.

desu I'm at the point where I'd date trannies if they made me happy and they acted like normal women

>If I saw her without being told, there is approximately a 0% chance I would have had any reason to think she was anything but pure 100% biological female
ahaha

>looks older in 2008 than in 2014

how??

nor sure what you were trying to show there but I laughed

>Jaw gives it away

So is Kat Dennings a high-test man?