87% Of the norwegian population lives in the red area

>87% Of the norwegian population lives in the red area

>50% of the faggots live in the red area

why?

Why is Oslo such a shithole? It's almost Malmö tier. Stockholm feels uber white compared to Oslo.

Muslim population?

95% of them live more south than fucking London and still they whine about the """"darkness"""" in the winter.

Swedes distribute new Swedes across the nation to keep Stockholm nice

"The fact that people in countries with cold weather tend to be harder working, richer, less relaxed, less amicable, less tolerant of idleness, more (over)organized and more harried than those in hotter climates should make us wonder whether wealth is mere indemnification, and motivation is just overcompensation, for not having a real life.

Canada's northern location is actually a myth. Look at this line. Canada's location is nothing compared to nordic countries for example.

Southern Canada might not be northern but it's not warmed up by the Gulf stream.

Still I wouldn't call it northern place. That is just some stupid yankee meme

It's all relative.

If not for the Gulf stream, France and Germany would be Nordic and the Fennoscandia would be uninhabited tundra.

you can't just draw lines on maps, the earth is round.

excuse me

>Ignoring that Europe is warmed by the Mediterranean and Baltic and this less cold up North

American-tier post. Good job, Finland.

So why won't you make the oslo dialect the formal form of standard norwegian? Why so many dialects?

It's a law there that teachers have to respect local dialects instead of enforcing a standard language.

t. alking out of my ass

Fuck you, that's why.

>Kangz of Murica live on roughly the same latitude as the Kings of Egypt did
Does black Twitter already know?

>Finns do not understand climate only longitude
Inderesdig

What's it like innawoods in norway?

Tfw tundra climate even though you're in Austria xddddd