How can one man fall so far so quickly?

How can one man fall so far so quickly?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/02/14/stephen-colberts-anti-trump-experiment-is-starting-to-work/?utm_term=.8feae64463f7
variety.com/2017/tv/news/stephen-colbert-late-show-ratings-1201988271/
nytimes.com/2017/02/19/world/europe/last-night-in-sweden-trumps-remark-baffles-a-nation.html
youtube.com/watch?v=hKXEUalVsWc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he was never that funny, just a character actor without much depth

His strength was in being a parody of conservatives. Without that gimmick it's clear he's not actually that funny on his own.

>"Le doodoo Drumpf XDDD"
>entire audience erupts into laughter
This is the pinnacle of liberal humour

You tell me.

>fall
Hasn't he just took the lead on late night?

i liked him way better when he was a republican

neo catholic cuck libtard stephen really sucks

So this is the power of butthurt alt-right posting...

>meme frogs are the pinnacle of conservative humor

Meme frogs were powerful enough to make Hillary Clinton freak the fuck out about them her website, apparently.

It's pretty clear that being a satire of conservatives is was what made him funny.

And now that that isn't the case, he is not as popular.

>79603288
>don't find an unfunny "comedian" funny
>that means you are butthurt

Very weak bait, you don't even deserve a you

>fall
>has the highest ratings ever
I don't think that word means what you think it means

>How can one man fall so far so quickly?
Lasted longer than Conan did on NBC.

By being a party hack. His illusory satire crumbled for me when he brought Julian Assange onto his show just to attack him and accuse him of getting people killed, without once discussing the contents or the merits of his revelations. I think a year or two after that he unironically used his show to provide his sister the thinnest cover possible for collusion with the SUPERPAC promoting her race for the congress.

Fucking sycophantic propagandist for The Party is all he is.

He's been making a huge ratings comeback in the past few weeks. Like it or not I'd hardly call that a failure.

>He acted like a republican strawman
>Now he acts like a democrat strawman
>Implying that isn't just 100% POTTERY

>His strength was in being a parody of conservatives
>conservatives then cornered the market by becoming a parody of themselves
n! d chess

>literally topping ratings at this point
>fall

No, Trump's idiocy has propelled him above the pack. Back when comedians used to grill Bush and make fun of him it was kind of a haha thing but I still had some respect for the man.

This is a whole new can of worms that I'm enjoying now. I wish Colbert the best of luck. Hopefully we won't be atomic dust by the time this 4 years is over with.

t. I didn't get the joke retard

It's scary that Colbert had as much support as he did on his old show. Kind of explains the current situation.

>literally topping ratings at this point
is this true? i didnt think anyone could edge past "So Awesome" Fallon and his children's birthday party of a show.

>his children's birthday party of a show
that does really nail the vibe of his show/why it's so insufferable

Apparently it was literally just this week

It's just now starting but yeah he's hitting top of the pack. Not like that's much these days.

I remember Conan got taken off for figures far higher than we're talking now but they take into account shit like Youtube views now finally so it's actually a bit more accurate.

But seriously, we can't let that man get the nuclear codes

This in all honesty

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/02/14/stephen-colberts-anti-trump-experiment-is-starting-to-work/?utm_term=.8feae64463f7

America is the worst joke ever. The entire world will watch you government burn fags

STEPHEN COLBERT BTFOs FORMER KING OF LATE NIGHT AND KNOWN COKE ADDICT JIMMY FALLON, STEALING HIS SWAMI-LIKE CROWN PASSED DOWN BY LATE SHOW HOSTS FOR GENERATIONS

variety.com/2017/tv/news/stephen-colbert-late-show-ratings-1201988271/

COLBERT CONFIRMED GREATEST LIVING COMEDIAN, FALLON CONFIRMED FOR LIMPWRISTED CASTRATO

I'm not going to read that article and give them my views but all Trump has to do anymore is open his retarded mouth and spew forth ammunition.

He proved in that press briefing that he has no intention of being a leader anymore.

I'm surprised people still care or even try to support him anymore.

t. guy who voted for him on Super Tuesday are really fucking wish I didn't

I know it's bait but that has been his entire career post strangers with candy, literally all he's been is a chaticature. Now that the veil has slipped he's objectively shit at entertainment

>really fucking wish I didn't

Colbert wants the codes?

But seriously, we can't let that man get the nuclear codes...

What's so terrible about calling the incredibly corrupt press corrupt? How does this prove that he doesn't want to be a leader anymore?

what are some actual examples of anti-trump corruption?

trump broke him

Yes, but the second is accidental
It is pottery though

This, he was slightly above medicore, now he's just medicore.

Because it's bullshit. Media is more partisan and more polarized than ever, but calling the entirety of MSM "corrupt" (as in, reporting dishonestly) is hysterical nonsense. Some sources certainly are, but not all. It also reeks of hypocrisy given the sheer number of "alternative facts" Trump has been spewing. There's no value in a liar accusing people of lying

Have you heard what's happened in Sweden lately? Sweden! Sweden, of all places!

How can he fall and killing it in the ratings at the same time?

Go back to pol faggot

None. It's all apparently a media conspiracy to report words out of Trump's mouth. President Bannon doesn't like mean words.

>le cuck cuck cuck snowflake xD

This is the pinnacle of alt right humor

>And now that that isn't the case, he is not as popular.
His ratings are better than ever. You not liking him doesn't mean he's not popular

Just an example from today: The media is reporting about how he has supposedly claimed there's been a terrorist attack in Sweden, but he made no such claim, and it's very obvious if you check what he said. He talked about troubles with immigration from the Muslim world.

Be honest. What do you think about peegate? Why do you think the polling was so off the mark?

He didn't say cuck or snowflake in his post

>His ratings are better than ever.
i guess you're referring to alternative ratings

In the sense that their owners and lead editors are vichy stooges for the federal bureaucracy and major banks its pretty fair to say that most things considered to be 'mainstream media' are corrupted. Can you name a paper/organization that you consider to be both MSM and not compromised by government or special interest?

Kys, libtard. Go back to circlejerking on r/politics with your mentally challenged friends.

1. He did make up a terrorist attack.
2. How in the fuck is this anti-Trump collusion?

Should we just not report what the President says at all anymore? Just pretend he says nothing wrong? I don't understand what you want. No criticism?

On the subject of media spin, anyone else notice how a lot of the reporting on Trump's tough stance against illegal immigration has a tendency to omit the "illegal" part?

>why do they keep calling us cucks?
>i just don't get it!

He is talking about Colbert retard

>1. He did make up a terrorist attack.

Which one?

>everything owned by rich people and the gubbament is evil
Where were you when drumpftards argued against their own party politics?

>everyone I even vaguely dislike is a libruh
Look at how unhinged you faggots get at the slightest criticism.

He talked about terrorism then said "look at what happened last night in Sweden". It doesn't get more blatant than that no matter how much you guys try to spin it.

>1. He did make up a terrorist attack.
kys yourself

this is not corruption and he did refer to something happening in sweden last night when nothing really did
might be true, might not be. as for the polling, i dunno... isn't most of it done by phone?

Most polling companies have him at about 50%. Rasmussen is at 55% approval. However, you're free to delude yourself that the same people that claimed that Hillary had a 99% chance to win are being truthful this time.
Why are leftists such garbage people? You don't have any respect for truth.

Who are you quoting?

I havent.
Not the guy you quoted but please tell cause I keep hearing about it and dont know how to go about googling "That thing in Sweden with Trump, I guess"

Liberalism.

why are Sup Forumscucks so easily triggered? its pretty pathetic desu

>their owners and lead editors are vichy stooges for the federal bureaucracy and major banks
Damn, all the compelling evidence you linked in your post sure is hard to refute

He literally brought up terrorist attacks in Europe immediately after mentioning Sweden

Jump off the nearest bridge.

He referred to "what happened last night in Sweden". I agree that the media is blowing it out of proportion by suggesting he meant a terrorist attack, and are deflecting from the fact that the rapefugees really are a huge burden, but at the very best he confused a segment on Fox News with something that 'happened' last night.

CNN putting things in quotes that Trump never said and lying about the fact that Trump never said them.

By being a literal corporate mouthpiece.

The one in Sweden that never happened. Just like he made up that one in the Louvre, which wasn't there and wasn't a Muslim.
nytimes.com/2017/02/19/world/europe/last-night-in-sweden-trumps-remark-baffles-a-nation.html

I am giving you benefit of the doubt and that you didn't hear his direct words on the made up attack.

No they don't. Most polls have him at majority disapproval, and Rasmussen is the outlier so of course it's the one Sup Forums picks out as the "real poll". And election polls and opinion polls are very different things, it's ridiculous to compare the two.

He literally did

Why do you stormfags hate reality so much?

>I agree that the media is blowing it out of proportion by suggesting he meant a terrorist attack
What else would he be talking about?

I literally posted Trump saying it twice in this thread.

Where are they putting things in quotes that he never said? That summary at the bottom is pretty much exactly what he's talking about

Trump talks like an autist but if you stopped believing every word CNN says and start thinking for yourself you could see what he was talking about

When he said "last night", he was referring to a documentary that aired on Fox News the night before about the increase of crimes in Sweden. He never talked about a single incident

>Most polls have him at majority disapproval

Most polls said Hillary would win by a landslide.

Fuck off with the polls, they're meaningless.

>people who are strong don't get PTSD
>other people cannot handle it
That's literally exactly what he's saying. Sorry you're retarded and don't know how to read

Better work up on the reading comprehension, because that is what he's saying and it couldn't be more clear.

It's his phrasing. He was referring to a segment on Fox News about refugees sexually assaulting teen girls at a concert in Sweden and the police desperately trying to cover it up, which is something actually happened, but because of the retarded way that he referred to it in reference to the news segment as opposed to the actual event the media ran with it as "OMG TRUMP MAKES UP FAKE TERRORIST ATTACK"

To be honest though, you really can't trust Swedish media and politicians. They officially have been found to hide and lie about statistics in order to hide the criminal problems immigrants brought into their country so people wouldn't rebel.

They're literally betraying their own countrymen in order to appeal to globalization.
youtube.com/watch?v=hKXEUalVsWc

>it's the poll's fault people lied to the polls

compelling arguments as always from the trump supporters
there seemed to be a bunch of sources when i googled "trump israel has done an unbelievable job"
once again, it's right there in the quote
>you're strong and you can handle it. but a lot of people can't handle it
when you say that handling it = being strong, it implies that not being able to handle it = not being strong, and "not strong" is basically the definition of weak

>polls have been more or less accurate for over 30 years
>wrong one election
>Trump didn't even win by some le ebin landslide
>CAN'T TRUST ANY OF DA POLLS

>He was referring to a segment on Fox News about refugees sexually assaulting teen girls at a concert in Sweden and the police desperately trying to cover it up
According to what? Your ass? Some post hoc rationalization? He didn't say he was referring to that. He made a comment about Sweden while talking about security and terror. What the fuck did you expect people would think he meant?

>people lie to polls
>polls are accurate

pick one, nigger

Is this bait? Or are you dumb? Is this your OC?

It's so funny how this show and SNL are experiencing a huge increase in ratings but Sup Forums depicts both of them as failing, all because they're making fun of Trump

>Trump talks about profiling
>CNN puts "racial profiling in quotes, which is something that you only do with direct quotations
This isn't hard to figure out.

Look lower on the screen, m8.

>he was referring to a documentary that aired on Fox News the night before about the increase of crimes in Sweden. He never talked about a single incident

>he never talked about what incident he was referring to
>SO HE WAS OBVIOUSLY REFERRING TO THIS SPECIFIC INCIDENT
okay retard. sure he bullshitted something after the fact, but it's not like people can read his mind

>polls are accurate
thats up to the people who take part

Do you think that's an honest, accurate summation of he said? If so, you're dumb as bricks. The media couldn't find a single person at the conference that agreed with their interpretation, and many veterans that was there went public to call the media out on their slander.

why are Sup Forumstards so easily triggered?

you cucks neeed to go back

>>CAN'T TRUST ANY OF DA POLLS

True, considering how miserably they've been failing in the last couple of years.

>you will never be this mad on the internet
must suck being on the wrong side of history~~!

I don't know what autistic globalist boogeywoogey you are talking about. But it isn't the topic.

Daily reminder.

Except they haven't...