/hoc/ Vegas Golden Knights vs Winnipeg Jets GAMETHREAD

1-0 Golden Knights with the lead. Lagace, 4th string goalie, is still in net for Vegas.

VGK 9-5-1
Jets 8-3-3

Vegas will win

SPEESA

>VGK scored

But knowing Leshit, they'll be down 2-1 soon.

please dont kill our anti-goal guy jets.

Lagace seemed to have mental blocks and nervousness problems before. Hopefully he can settle down and do pretty good this game. He looked better towards the end of the last game.

The world class GK does it again....

Hockey!

>Another fucking PP

Quit screwing around you cunts.

Hockey!

If anyone is in the Vegas area and wants to listen to the Golden Knights game on Spanish, tune in to 1460 AM ESPN Deportes. Just a heads up for anyone who speaks Spanish primarily. In any case, let's go Knights!

Do TV broadcasts in spic even exist?

/lifelong/

SSSSSSSSSSSSCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAARRRRRRR

They're doing it, oh shit. But there's still lots of time left.

Elite Hockey Franchise

kill yourself spic

Vegas is the Wayne Gretzky of the hockey world.

Badrigg :DDD

Blah, this is gonna be tough.

i could literally goal tendie better than Lacey

Nope. Hell, only the Blackhawks, Panthers, and VEGAS GOLDEN GODS provide Spanish radio broadcasts in their area. No TV broadcasts. But in all honestly, 99.9% of latinos do not give a flying fuck about hockey. I imagine that the VGK are desperate to gain as many fans (beaners included) as possible before most horde the Raiders when they come around. I am surprised the Coyotes or Kings don't have a Spanish radio broadcast.

fuck you f@ggot lol

I'm surprised the Kongs have an English broadcast tbqh

These Vegas refs suck a whole lotta dick

Kulikov sucks at clearing

RAKED

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSCCCCCCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRR Who is /lifelong/'s favorite player? I like Pennywise the Clown #18

good game

wew lads

Slow down Vegas. I went to use the bathroom and you're trashing these fucking leafs all of a sudden.

meh, we were overdue for a meltdown

Seeing Vegas winning almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

jesus, Lagace is so slow.

Many in the fanbase kiss his ass. I think he sucks. Subban, Fleury, and Dansk need to heal faster to get this kid outta here.

He's a liability and nothing more.

>FUCK YOU...FUCKER

So is it agreed Winnipeg is the most boring NHL city to visit while Vegas is the most fun?

Asking as a netural fan

Columbus and Edmonton are worse Probably Detroit too unless dodging bullets is fun for you

Miss u bb

Las vegas murder rate is still higher than 3x Winnipeg murder rate (not counting the mass shooting)

Sunbelt was a mistake

Winnipeg is safer than pretty much any American city.