Where does Sup Forums go to college?

Where does Sup Forums go to college?

Other urls found in this thread:

www2.physics.ox.ac.uk/sites/default/files/page/2011/02/14/sample-41384.pdf
www2.physics.ox.ac.uk/study-here/undergraduates/applications/physics-aptitude-test-pat
youtube.com/watch?v=xew2Xu2y2Mo
quora.com/Is-being-accepted-at-Oxford-easier-than-at-Stanford
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Carnegie Mellon.

University of Helsinki

I'm a NEET terrified of going to University after the hell that was middle/highschool.

Université Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne.

i go to your school user

I went to Harvard University of America College.

Ye boi

were you at toads last night?

wahey!
#1 in the world babeeee!

no, were you......

no

My school is, for what I'm studying, 18th in the world, 4th in Europe, and 1st in France. It's still a shitshow, honestly.

did you pick up leaves today

My uni - pic related
My subject - philosophy

State your subjects

Impressive

History.

Jagiellonian University, neuroscience
meme subject on a shit university

Uni of Tulsa.
Gonna get me my petroleum engineering degree!

Gombuder ziens :DDDDD

Universidade Do MInho

I went to Washington County Community College and got a useless degree then I went to the University of Maine at Machias and received another useless degree.

wtf?!?!? I thought Oxford and Cambridge were very prestigious, why are their acceptance rates so high compared to US colleges?

propably because less people apply

Damn I wish I was British... I heard their admissions officers don't care about doing stupid shit like extracurriculars either, so you just have to be good at your intended major

There are A LOT more students world over applying to elite American schools than to elite British schools.

Same as Colby, which is superior to the ancient 8, as is Bowdoin.

this is true

Budapest uni of technology and economics
Computer engineering

University of Eastern Finland
Computer science

engineering ftw

University of Washington
Electrical Engineering

www2.physics.ox.ac.uk/sites/default/files/page/2011/02/14/sample-41384.pdf
This doesn't look too difficult either...
What happens if you want to change your major?

............................these are literal 10th and 11th grade science & math questions for fucks sake. Are you sure that's the real admissions test?

www2.physics.ox.ac.uk/study-here/undergraduates/applications/physics-aptitude-test-pat

I got it from "New Sample Paper"

Meme third rate regional university.

It's a test for high schoolers for admittance to university. Seems appropriate.

>Americans pay hundreds of thousands of dollars, waste their youth in extracurricular shit, and compete with Chinese students who cheat
>only to get in overrated unies where they'll get taught feminist and far left bullshit even if they go for vaguely useful degrees
>and even with that they probably won't get a better paying job than some plumber

A decently smart high schooler could ace this test and presumably have a great shot at getting into Oxford. That same high schooler could have a practically non-existent chance of going to a top American college.

>The French get their university degrees from Madrasahs
>All of them get run over by an Algerian truck driver during their graduation ceremony

I wish.

Why do you wish? Are you a plumber?

Only to your mom.

Bloomsburg university, statyoutube.com/watch?v=xew2Xu2y2Mo
State school with a huge party environment
tell me if this happens at your uni

my uni admissions is so retarded
I have to compete with all these robotic chinks and smelly pajeets who all have 4.0 GPAs just to get into engineering
fuckers expect me to do this in the number one party school in the nation

t. liberal arts major

>college
Lmao, higher education is the biggest jewish scam there is

This is the House of law in Stockholm's University. They sell overpriced books which become outdated in 6 months.

No actual education takes place there as most inhabitants merely spend the day attempting to drink themselves to death in the Bar of law, but it's situated on a hill overlooking the rest of campus as an eternal reminder of those lesser people that they picked an inferior education.

Literally completely fucking wrong you total dumb fuck

quora.com/Is-being-accepted-at-Oxford-easier-than-at-Stanford

>17.5% acceptance rate

Why would anyone apply to this shithole school? Those are literally state-school tier acceptance rates

McDaniel College in my state of Maryland with a dual major in history and German. Just graduated last may but the job I have now has nothing to do with a college education...

Never seen a party in the streets, especially not with that many people. How is that tolerated by the police, or the college if it's on campus ground? What happens usually here is everyone gets with their group of friends relatively early, drink and eat, and then go out together to dance in a club or two after getting drunk. Sure, there's the odd bigger parties organized, like house parties in the US, I guess, except in apartment where with even 30 people it gets impossibly cramped.

Only semi-official parties are week ends organised by the student association.

>quality of education is determined by how exclusive the university is

How American of you.

fucking hate it

Cops ticket many people if they are too drunk so it works out for the town. It's a once a year thing that started as a cancer fundraiser. Overall huge parties like this happen almost every weekend. It's a rural area though.
nah he's a shut lord it's all determined by who you know so if you're an /r9k/ loser robot you probably won't get a job

>University of Florida
>chemical engineering
I should've done computer science

Didn't. Landed a job as a software developer (ASIC programming).
Been rapidly getting promoted and am now project lead.
Not too happy with that tbqh. It's a lot of work I don't enjoy, responsibility and compromise.

Looking at what I could have gone through to get a masters I'm pretty confident this was the right decision. But software is different apparently. It's claimed you get judged on merit more. Things like having github projects matter.

I couldn't imagine paying tuition like you would in the US. Looking at the situation here it's pretty even between self-study and university financially. CSN gives you quite a bit of money and the loan portion of it is at a fairly generous rate (0,34%). So it's almost a boon to have that as it'd be more money to put into a house. With all the refugees coming in there's no doubt the nice residential areas are gonna rocket in price.
But it's not quite worth it going through all that stuff just for a loan. There's so much you don't need to know/stuff that's simply wrong. Mostly in the programming courses, which paradoxically is the most used skill in industry (hence software sucks ass as you're all aware).

Just my rant.

>17.5% acceptance rate
>21% acceptance rate

I mean i guess the world needs it's remedial universities, so we can't hold that against them.

Why do you think acceptance rate is a good metric? It very obviously is not. Anyone capable of university study should see that it's at best just a weak correlation.
You could probably measure what kind of phones students own and extrapolate that to place them on the rankings list just as well.

#blacklivesmater
#blacklivesmater
#blacklivesmater
#blacklivesmater
#blacklivesmater
#blacklivesmater

In the UK you can only apply to five degree programs, they have a much more rigid acceptance system so you already know if they'll take you or not when you apply and you can only apply to either Oxford OR Cambridge, not both.

Their endowments are also low as fuck.

>(You)
Lofty schools like Harvard and it's peers have at most places for only 2000 to 3000 freshmen. Held against their applications rates, (which come from world over, not just the US. Rich shitheads in other countries pay HANDSOMELY just to have their kids "considered" for admission), you can see why they have extremely low acceptance rates.

The source literally just proved his point.

who /small school so probably the only one on int/ here

This. Ivy league schools and other astral American schools have criminally large endowments. Oxford's is """"only""" around 6.7 billion USD spread over a lot of colleges. Try to compare that to ((( Harvard, Yale, Stanford ))) and their GDP-tier wealth and suddenly these acceptance rates begin to make more sense.

UC Berkeley
No I’m not a commie

yo another Maryland school nice. I'm the McDaniel poster so I definitely understand the /small school so probably the only one on int/ feel

>Harvard: $35 billion
>Yale: $25 billion
>Stanford: $22 billion
>Princeton: $22 billion

I'm not at all sure why you expect a product of third world education to possess any amount of literacy.

fucking hate it and that's why I'm not there, see flag

I'm going to Penn state, so, what you think?

University of hard knocks
Studying to be a sickcunt.

devry

The day after the last antifa beatdown I saw a large "say yes to the new communism Bob Avakian bullshit" sign on campus all day. The pissants can't even tolerate Ben Shapiro but are perfectly fine with communism. Absolutely disgusting. I should've done something.

>tfw you attended a provincial university with a 75% acceptance rate

I'll never say because I'm paranoid as hell.

University of Pittsburgh

Really? UW Madison has a beautiful campus, what didn't you like?

Turin

I didn't finish High School.

I'm probably more educated than all you book learning twats. I grew up and learned the rules out on the streets. Book physics will tell you how fast a ball rolls down a hill. Street physics tells if you don't get the fuck out the way, you'se gun get hit. Something book boys never learn.

Real shit...

looks like a fastfood logo

college professor here, AMA

None, dropped college as I can't study, will pass the rest of my days working some low class comfy job and not fry my head reading and shit

Did you learn hardware on the job? If not, what resources did you use?

None at the moment since I'm a total cuck for my parents and C R E D I T S C O R E S.

Your mum's bedroom

University of Padua

Rotterdam and Leiden, which will be all universiteit Leiden in future and it will be bigger than the UVA, RUG or UU.

UL will be as big as KU Leuven

>tfw there are no russian universities in the world's top-100 ranking

my fuckin sht my nigga ya'll fuckin dumb readin em boks not readin life..

Very surprising given how Russians are quite amazing at some of the most academic pursuits like math and physics given the situations.
Grigori Perlman for instance. Total weirdo by almost anyone's measure but a really good mathematician.

University rankings are a meme. I went to UofToronto which is ranked high on the Times ranking but the undergrad experience is utter shit for most (1500 students per class in some cases) and most of my professors were from former USSR/Warsaw Pact/Israel, i.e, llower ranked universities.

Chalmers University
Mathematical Engineering

Lancaster university

>Go to College
>Go bankrupt
Lol no

Islamist Academy of Geneva
Allahu akbar

no you like it

Regional meme medical university.
Hopefully I will finish this shit next year.
Fuck Russian unis I will go to Germany after that to study Computer Science

University of York

we're honestly so broke.

Do I even need to