You reap what you sow

Thousands of years of waiting, all the way back to my Ancient Ancestors (the Medes) and it has finally come.

Soon, all of Arabia shall be ours.

Good night, Turk-Shite.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/colin-powell-leaked-emails-nuclear-weapons-israel-iran-obama-deal-a7311626.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Didn't you already try this after WW1?

>that flag
>this post

Unfortunately, thanks to the (((Eternal Anglo))) we could not achieve this.

That flag (the sun) is an Ancient symbol much like the Ancient Japanese who like ourselves represent the purest of the races.

One Russian historian claiming Kurds decend from the Medes because they live in the same geographical area doesn't make it true you retard

I wonder (((who))) could be behind this post.

My people are more ethnically pure than your "women".

>Kurds
>Ethnically pure
You're all a mix of Arabs, Iranians and Roaches

Epic meme. Kurds are ethnically distinct as a result of hundreds of years of xenophobia in villages and tribes and particularly the less mainstream religions like Yazidism which essentially requires racial purity as a matter of secrecy.

You are slightly correct when it comes to the surrounding regions where Kurds are closer to Turks, Iranians and Arabs and do indeed marry them on occasion but this is not generally the case and a complete lie to insinuate it is common.

Especially considering the distinct nature of language and the historical records to which we can point of Kurdish scholars from hundreds of years ago and the wide acceptance by the international Archaeological, Linguistic and Historical community which recognises them as a distinct people.

You have to go back. Go spout your bullshit elsewhere, Kurds are neither unique nor distinct from the surrounding ethnic groups in either language or DNA they are about as unique to Iran and Turkey as Azeris are.
>Ancient Kurdish Scholars
WE
Literally a people with shit history you guys amounted to nothing and your geography will always condemn you to subjugation to regional powers

>Kurds are neither unique nor distinct from the surrounding ethnic groups in either language or DNA they are about as unique to Iran and Turkey as Azeris are.

Let me guess, you're not ethnically Anglo, are you?

Why don't you reveal yourself to be what you are, a Turk, Iraqi, Iranian, Assyrian or Armenian? It's ok, I won't make fun of you. I know it makes you mad but don't be upset.

Also, I don't believe in 'civilisation' so when you say "your people amounted to nothing", it's meaningless to me. It means nothing. Rolls right off your roach back.

Your people are pathetic, you try so hard to be different when in fact you're cut from the same shitstained cloth. Pic unrelated

I'm not that guy but you're all inbred donkeyfuckers

angl*s are inbred sheepshaggers

and the poster you were arguing with is probably an arm*nian because he called Turks "roaches" and they're inbred faggots too

all 3 of you ethnic groups need to be cleansed from this planet along with wh*Tes

>I'm not that guy but
>Poster count doesn't go up

Hmm, really makes me think...

What ethnicity are you, friend? I like your style...Also, inbreeding was essentially required to keep the bloodline pure (something for which I am grateful) and the Europeans themselves practised up until just over 100 years ago.

>>I'm not that guy but
>>Poster count doesn't go up
I'm unironically not him you stupid cunt and I think it was obvious what ethnicity I am because I hate wh*Tes and I was defending Turks are you that fucking dense

Please, you and that poster you were arguing with both need to fucking off yourselves, you worthless subhumans. There is only space for Turks in this world.

It's very interesting to note that you post a chart and yet seemingly don't even offer an explanation behind it.

Can you yourself read any of the DNA data and provide some answers? Oh wait, you can't. You probably saw it posted here before and think it makes you look smart.

Do, please, continue :)

You're retarded.

>There is only space for Turks in this world.

Sorry, friend but your empire fell and as goes the rules of Empire and Civilisation, once it has fallen, it can never return as it was.

The time for the Kurds has come.

>*tips fedora and fucks sister*

>Inbreeding
Your blood lines arent pure seeEspecially not after all those Armenians your people raped around 100 years ago as part of their Ottoman service

>German flag

Who could be behind this post?

kill yourselves subhumans don't ever fucking post on a thread I'm in ever again

honestly

>Especially not after all those Armenians your people raped around 100 years ago as part of their Ottoman service

Ah, yes, another (((shill))) posting about the Armenian Hoax. Let me guess, you're Armenian?

Too intellectual for you? Sorry, brainlet.

You're still an idiot.

all these fucking br*T subhuman flags make me feel ashamed to be on the same landmass as them

off yourselves wh*Ties/k*Rds/arm*nians

Why be ashamed? These degenerates willingly gave up their homelands whilst we fight to retain ours.

Just look at their women!

>Just look at their women!
br*Tish women are ugly crooked tooth subhumans

I got it from a Kurd keeping a blog about Kurdish haplogroup studies you fucking idiot, you're so desperate to present yourself as superior it makes me cringe you ugly shitskin
>The time for the Kurds
Your geography literally doesnt allow for sustainable sovereignty, I'm not even getting into the economics of it. Keep dreaming poorfag

>A Kurd denying their role in the Armenian genocide
Illuminating. All the major Kurdish groups have recognised it. The dense fucking nature of your posts is really unsurprising, first Kurd Ive replied to on Sup Forums and he's a fucking retard

>I got it from a Kurd keeping a blog about Kurdish haplogroup studies you fucking idiot, you're so desperate to present yourself as superior it makes me cringe you ugly shitskin

Mind linking me to this? Thanks, friend.

>Your geography literally doesnt allow for sustainable sovereignty, I'm not even getting into the economics of it. Keep dreaming poorfag

Here you make the only good point in the entire thread, especially consider the other ones where pure lies like the lack of racial purity or the (((Armenian Hoax))) but we'll ignore that for now.

I do agree that this is some problem, in fact, possibly the greatest problem of all but that is why I recognise a possible formation, an alliance so to speak, with the Jews, when they form their greater Israel to provide, how you say...an accommodation for the Kurds and with their nuclear weapons, we shall surely be slightly safe but only slightly. Until we can build our own at least. :)

Are you Armenian?

Search it yourself, google kurdish haplogroups.
>here you make the only good point
You dont need to validate my posts you've already proven yourself to be a low iq ape posmam.
>greater Israel
Hahaha now that's good bait finally, Israel couldnt hold onto Gaza so they left, they couldn't hold onto south Lebanon and they left, let alone the whole Arab countries. The only reason Israelis have a sense of fighting superiority is because their enemies are pathetics Arabs.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/colin-powell-leaked-emails-nuclear-weapons-israel-iran-obama-deal-a7311626.html

Hm, you're probably right when it comes to conventional warfare but on the day of the Roj (sun), the nukes shall alight the whole of Arabia.

Also, I don't really believe the (((Armenian Genocide))) didn't happen but I find it strange you don't say whether you are one or not and why you don't admit the fact it was orchestrated by the Turks.

>Conspiracy theory bullshit about nukes
You are a fucking braindead moron. Enjoy the nuclear radiation up in those mountains.
>Day of Roj
Sunni states are becoming increasingly more friendly with Israelis and without them Kurds are too dumb to develop nukes

>>Conspiracy theory bullshit about nukes
>You are a fucking braindead moron. Enjoy the nuclear radiation up in those mountains.

I don't understand what is conspiratorial about my post. Those emails were leaked and emails can be confirmed to be from the original source. That's the US secretary of state there saying Israel has 200. What is conspiratorial about that?

Also, why are you yet to admit what race you are? Very strange indeed.

>I got it from a Kurd keeping a blog

LMAO

Wikileaks is not a legitimate source of information, do you watch YouTube videos about 9/11 also?
>Hur dur tell me your race
You only want that so you can draw your small pool of infantile Sup Forums insults. It has nothing to do with this debate

>Wikileaks is not a legitimate source of information, do you watch YouTube videos about 9/11 also?

Those emails can be confirmed to be from that address, moron. You don't know anything about computers and networks, do you?

>You only want that so you can draw your small pool of infantile Sup Forums insults. It has nothing to do with this debate

Oh, like denying the Kurdish people their racial identity?

Stop being a hypocrite. You're only hiding your race because it clearly is defining your position in this discussion which you are too much of a weakling to reveal.

Three times now you have avoided answering the question and I can only assume now the worst. Sad.

Those emails came from Russians you naive idiot there is absolutely zero means to fact check them 100%.
>hur dur your race
You're one petty shitskin. My race has no bearing on this argument you can't defend your points so now you want to turn onto me or whatever group Im from. It's really pedantic. Lurk more brainlet

>>hur dur your race
>You're one petty shitskin. My race has no bearing on this argument you can't defend your points so now you want to turn onto me or whatever group Im from. It's really pedantic. Lurk more brainlet

Very interesting that you make this argument when you spent the entire thread calling Kurds "shitskins" and a series of other insults.

Your Hypocrisy only further reveals the fact that you are hiding what race you are because it has some relation to this discussion but you just can't bring yourself to post it, can you :)?

>Those emails came from Russians you naive idiot there is absolutely zero means to fact check them 100%.

No, they were handed to Wikileaks BY Russians but you can check the fingerprint of the email to ensure its authenticity. Again, you don't know anything about computers, do you :)?

>Northern Iraq will gain independance by a referendum
I don't mind that, but let's just leave it like that. You don't really need those areas in Turkey and Iran as well, right? I hope you don't insist on destabilising the region even further.

>thinking kurds are acting as sovereigns

If it weren't for the Kurds, ISIS would have destabilised the region even further. That land is ours by war right and historical right.

Sorry if you are Turkish and don't wish to see any land taken away but that is simply how things must happen.

Dude, if you want to take all this land you will piss off a LOT of people. I have a deep feeling we will regret arming the Peshmerga.

I wouldn't go THAT far West into Turkey but I would certainly cut it off across the edge of both sides of the water just when you hit it. A straight cut, mmmm, yes.

Along with Northern Iraq and Rojava (Northern Syria), it would make a VERY nice geographical cut indeed. Iran can wait for now.

>freely drawing borders so they look good on a map
This only works in "i fixed Europe"-threads on Sup Forums and you should know that.

so the roaches were right all along