/CFB/ -- GameDay at Da Yoo

>noon ET
ABC/ESPN2: #15 Okie State (7-2) at #21 Iowa State (6-3) (OKST -6.5)
ABC/EPSN2: #23 NC State (6-3) at Boston College (5-4) (NCSU -3.0)
CBS: Florida (3-5) at South Carolina (6-3) (SC -7.0)
FOX: #12 Michigan State (7-2) at #13 The Ohio State University (7-2) (tOSU -15.5)
ESPN: Arkansas (4-5) at #24 LSU (6-3) (LSU -17.0)
ESPNU: UConn (3-6) at #18 UCF (8-0) (UCF -38.5)
FS1: Nebraska (4-5) at Minnesota (4-5) (UMN -2.5)
BTN: Rutgers (4-5) at #14 Penn State (7-2) (PSU -31.5)

>12:20 ET
ACCN: #17 Va Tech (7-2) at Ga Tech (4-4) (VT -3.0)

>3:30 ET
ABC: #20 Iowa (6-3) at #8 Wisconsin (9-0) (Wiscy -12.5)
CBS: Deep South's Oldest Rivalry (UGA -2.5)
ESPN: FSU (3-5) at #4 Clemson (8-1) (Clem -17.0)
ESPN2: WVU (6-3) at K-State (5-4) (KSU -2.5)
BTN: Michigan (7-2) at Maryland (4-5) (Mich -16.5)

>4:00 ET
FOX: #11 USC (8-2) at Colorado (5-5) (USC -13.5)
SECN: Kentucky (6-3) at Vanderbilt (4-5) (Vandy -2.5)

>5:30 ET
PAC12N: #19 Wazzu (8-2) at Utah (5-4) (WSU -1.0)

>7:00 ET
ESPN: #2 Alabama (9-0) at #16 Miss State (7-2) (Bama -14.0)
ESPN2: Purdue (4-5) at #25 Northwestern (6-3) (NU -4.5)
ESPN2: Toledo (8-1) at Ohio (7-2) (Tol -4.0)
LHN: Kansas (1-8) at Texass (4-5) (UT -33.5)

>7:30 ET
SECN: Tennessee (4-5) at Mizzou (4-5) (Mizzou -10.5)
PAC12N: ASU (5-4) at UCLA (4-5) (UCLA -2.5)

>8:00 ET
ABC: Catholics vs. Convicts (ND -3.0)
FOX: #6 TCU (8-1) at #5 OU (8-1) (8-1) (OU -6.5)

>10:00 ET
ESPN2: Oregon State (1-8) at Arizona (6-3) (UAZ -22.5)

Other urls found in this thread:

ispot.tv/ad/wR3u/jared-semi-annual-event-sweater
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Da yoo

Da yoo

Da yoo. Da yoo.

Da yooo

Do Washington fans think they will win out? This is my first time watching UW

kinda 50/50 each game the rest of the way for the most part

DAILY REMINDER
Miami has everything you wish your place had.
>sunlight and summer weather all year round, no temperate overcast weather for depressed antisocial faggots (but it fits you)
>exclusive alpha culture dance clubs over hick grills
>GOAT music festivals, street art, youth culture, and Spring Break lifestyle all year round
>foreign women with ass and tits instead of malnourished crackwhores and sunburned landwhales
>an actual fucking beach with an ocean to swim in instead of a white trash pier or a landlocked shithole
>fresh caribbean seafood instead of Cleetus' grill and Ching Chong's 24 hr sushi night stand (now with extra e. coli!)
>all the major fashion and avant garde stores are in south beach
>guns and cocaine anywhere you want
>the art scene being authentic instead of the outdated and commercialized state of Hollywood
>not flyover shithole with nothing but autistic hicks
>thicc Cuban Trump loving anti-commie qt's
only an incel flyover FAGGOT would hate on us

>mfw the dames lose to the canes

NOTRE DAME WOULD BOOTY BLAST BOTH OF THESE TEAMS

All bow to the power of UCF

>100 posts early
Fucking Miami fans

For all the Glory!

Who /mononbell/ here

what's that?

Michishit State

Why the fuck do I keep forgetting that Miami and ND play tonight

The shroud of despair at watching Sparty being a punching bag for three hours.

GO DAWGS! SIC EM! WOOF WOOF WOOF

At least I have enough beer to forget the next few hours

For Georgia!

Here's to another afternoon of memery

t. Auburn

SEC is better and more fun when UF/UT/UGA are good.

Bama/Auburn/LSU are boring teams

Auburn has Texas level meme games, and LSU's offense is fucking beautiful

would buff

Wow I actually feel sad for mich state :/ They are like a retarded little brother getting beat up

Tuck Iowa and fuck your cute grills

SEC is better when there's more than 1 team that can win it and right now there are 2 so it's better than usual. Flawda was only exciting when there were exciting coaches there. Good luck with the absolute lottery that is hiring CFB head coaches and I mean that sarcastically. Personally I'm fine with watching them rot.

post YFW MemeC State blows it AGAIN

Come to Iowa and say that, I'll blow you a new one with my boomstick, son

U
C

NOTRE DAME WOULD BOOTYBLAST BOTH OF THESE TEAMS

>Feeling bad for a team who talks shit when they only show up for rain games

Fuck them. They deserve everything they're getting today.

I like to drive my truck
uh, Auburn sucks

can't wait for this Da U is back meme to end tonight

49-10 bootyblasters

VICTOR WITH THE MANLY LEG PULL.

EAT SHIT SPARTY. THE EAST IS OURS.

>NoDefense dame doing shit

You're still not making the playoffs

washington is objectively a bad team. look at their wins this year.

Well UGA is Bama now so...

but yes UGA was exciting under Richt because he always had great QBs with his offensive background (DC of the FSU glory day teams)

as for UF/UT, we'll see what kind of team their new coaches run. You know Florida will be going for offense...

I know. But we're crashing this conference with no survivors and YOU can't stop us!

SOMEBODY CALL THE POLICE, THERE IS LIVE RAPE ON TV

Thank you for getting the Bee One Gee out of the playoffs

Don't care. Went 3-9 last year so this is leaps and bounds better than what I thought this year would be. Enjoy your consolation prize bowl

speaking of the sec, i'd like to see those permanent matchups go away and have a third rotating game.

Don't get to see UF-Auburn, UGA-LSU, or Tenn-Arkansas matchups as much as I'd like for example

If you wanna thank anyone for that, thank Iowa. They knocked the East out of contention last week and have a chance to kill the West today.

>mfw a 2 loss anO$U team makes the playoffs

why would anyone want to go to Iowa

How can one team get their butts whipped so badly?

>Announcers are already trying to discuss ways Ohio State gets into the playoffs

Please stop. The amount of upsets that would have to occur for that to happen might actually break reality.

GO DAWGS!

GO DAWGS

Sorry we couldn't stop the Pedos everyone

You gave it all you had, we didn't really expect that much

He doesn't care for Auburn.

Does anyone have screenshots of Sup Forums discussing the odds on the Sparty/Cuckeyes game?

I think I'm in love with this Jared girl

Is this just a really convoluted way to say there should be 3 sec teams in the playoff?

HOES

These commentators thinking Ohio State have a chance to reach the playoffs can't be serial tight?

>the tech of virginia
>the state of my house and these fucking bugs that never stop appearing

Same

ispot.tv/ad/wR3u/jared-semi-annual-event-sweater

With Ohio State, they're always serious.

Sadly.

FOX has the B1GCG, and would love for Ohio State to be in the conversation and get more eyeballs on that game

>16 yards on 10 carries
the Heisman is Baker's

muh strength of schedule

i read a good rebbit post on this before

>imagine that each of the 14 vertices on the outside is a team, and that each of the lines (even the thick outside ones) are games played between teams. The black lines are permanent rivalry games. I drew this up for the SEC, so there are 3 of them for each team (each vertex). The blue lines are other conference games, 5 for each team that would be rotated among the remaining 10 members of the conference biennially. If you wanted 9 conference games, you could go with 5 rivals and 4 rotating games. Thus every team can protect its biggest in-conference rivalries every year, while being guaranteed to play every other team in the conference both home and away within any given 4 year span. If you search, you'll find that it's impossible for more than 2 teams to go undefeated using this set up. Try to find a set of three nodes none of which are connected to each other, let me know if you do because that means I screwed up in MS Paint. So that overcomes the worst case scenario of a 3 way tie for first place, but what about the case when you have to break a tie for second place? The beauty of this set up is that there are always points of comparison. Let's say that Team A in in first place at 8-0, while Teams B & C are tied for second place at 7-1 without having played each other. Well let's go back to the main principle here: no set of three teams has played no games between each other. So if B & C have not played each other, than at least one of them has to have played A. And A is undefeated, so at least one of them has to have already lost to A. They already had their chance to beat A, they should be knocked out to give the other the chance take first place. If they both lost to A, then you move onto the same tie breakers the conferences use now, negating any point of comparison. At worst, it's no worse than what we have now; at best, it's much better.

no it's a way to have no SEC divisions and have the 2 best teams play in SECCG while giving every team 3-4 permanent rivalries

>nc state

Iowa State is unironically going to win the conference championship

>remove permanent other division rivalry and in-division round-robbin thing
>choose 5 biggest rivals
>have four rotating games
Simpler to say than that stupid shape. But biggest rivals of all the teams are already in their division typically, and you need to play all the teams in your division to have tie breakers and such.

Only real cross-division rivalries anyone gives a shit about are Auburn-UGA and Bama-Tenn.

>Okie State has one more flag but 2x the penalty yards

The Big 12 coddles ISU for some reason.

Tl:dr

The same thing could apply to the Big Ten, because that also has 14 teams

>people unironically thought Jake Bentley was good last year

How did Iowa State git gud?

But we have four 0 loss teams and four 1 loss teams

I don't believe there won't be four 0 or 1 loss teams left after the season

Ohio state is never out of the playoff picture, even if they lose 4 or 5 games.

They got in over better teams despite not even winning their division last year. You better get used to them getting biased in every year.

as a notre dame fan I could really care less who wins this game, the winner will end up ranked 20-25 by the end of the season.

Best case scenario for us is Miami beating Notre Dame tonight

A 2-loss B1G champion Ohio State would get in over a 1-loss ACC champ, probably not a 1-loss SEC champ

Clemson have no right being in the top 4

S Y R A C U S E come on

using the formula from the reddit post it doesn't matter how many teams your conference has you can go with 0 divisions, x permanent rivalry games (depending on number of games you want to play), and u will get the better 2 teams in the title game every time without 3way ties

question is not about 1 loss sec champ, but 1-loss sec championship game loser

FUCK, I meant ACC/SEC *runner-ups, not champs. That'd be too ridiculous

They won't over Clemson, they probably would over Miami.

Id love for Georgia to win tonight but for Auburn to win against Bama

no, there is no way ohio state gets in over a one loss miami with the only loss coming to notre dame

There is absolutely a way, are you serious?
Do you know how much money Ohio State makes?

0 loss SEC champ
1 loss SEC runnerup
1 loss B12 champion
1 loss ND / 0 loss ACC champ

OSU has no chance

meant for the tldr is you dont need divisions to avoid 3way undefeated ties, you can have 3-5 permanent rivalries and you also get the best 2 teams in the conference title game at the end of the year

1. Georgia
2. Notre Dame
3. Bama
4. Miami

3rd & 8+ = automatic for UF opponents

If that runner-up is Bama, they'd be in trouble because their schedule is weak.

Georgia's pretty much a lock unless Notre Dame loses out and they get rocked in the SECCG.

First for Oklahoma kicking TCU back to texass.

how would ohio state even be ahead of a USC team that wins out? at least USC got bootyblasted by a good team

a forgotten QB who washed out of Oregon State and still wants to prove himself to get a chance at a NFL roster. After this season, he will get a 5th or 6th round draft spot.

if Georgia wins today then yes

>retards actually believe this when they missed the playoff in 2015 off a single loss that was a last second field goal.
and they actually had a playoff-worthy team that year unlike last year and this year.

>Ranked LSU
>Ranked MS State
>Likely Ranked Auburn
>Solid A&M team
I think the committee will give them credit for beating a full strength and not mentally defeated FSU too. Also Fresno and Colorado State are both good MWC teams who will finish well above .500. Provided a close Georgia game, they will have an argument for being in over Notre Dame imo.

Looks like Florida is taking more than just a loss.