*tips fedora*

*tips fedora*

glad courtney had him killed desu. he had reached his peak in music performance anyways so nothing of value was lost

can you imagine if he was still alive today? some washed up heroine junkie bitching about Trump to try and stay relevant

>implying I care what an artists thinks about what I think about their art
Death of the author, shitlord

*tips 20 gauge*

>can you imagine if he was still alive today? some washed up heroine junkie bitching about Trump to try and stay relevant
Exactly what I was thinking. If he were still alive, he would be making really naive political statements and shitty music. Thank you, Courtney.

how long are kurt cobaines arms

did he pull the trigger with his feet?

how did he do it?

not this shit again...

The guy holding it is actually only 3ft tall

wtf i'm glad courtney love killed him now

>"A message for my fans. If you in any way hate headshot wound victims, suicide victims or *BLAM*

grunge was 100% cancer

good riddance

Dude tolerance is bad
*tips maga hat*

>when leftists think they're fighting the system but have been the ''man'' for over 50 years

WTF I hate Nirvana now

Who's Cobane?

Is he a big guy?
Why does he wear the shotgun?
If I took off that shotgun would he die?

kurt was a fag enabler? DROPPED

Trying too hard to fit in.

>>>mu

Here we go

Listen, you little shit. Maybe you weren't here for the glory days of this board because you were like 9 years old and still figuring your fucking dick out. I'll have you know that in its glory days, Sup Forums was about 90% baneposting, and the rest of it was anons jacking off to pictures of Anna Sophia Robb and Disney Channel stars. If you can't fucking hang, don't go bitching that someone actually remembers when this board was good.

i doubt he even said this. who cares about kurt anymore though. the only lesson to be learned from this guy is that if you kill yourself at the height of your career you won't ever fade into obscurity. so, aspiring artists, be sure to kill yourselves. soundgarden was better than nirvana

He probably used a string in combination with some sort of pillar in his house to pull the trigger like pic related

>fedoralord neckbeard ironically tips fedorer
You have your fedora inside, buddy.

nah

yes, because the US has collectivized industry rather than deregulating everything

He positioned a load bearing pillar on top of himself before shotgunning off his own face? Why?

>the glory days of anything internet related
>after 2008
>much less 2010

To be fair this was well before being an edgy racist became fashionable

I forgot the notes

1. It's from a top down perspective
2. He's gripping the shotgun with his teeth so that he pulls the trigger and not the entire gun when he pulls the string

What's so wrong about that statement

>I hate fags! Anyone who likes them should die
>"Hey, I hate you if you're hating fags"
>BAAAAWWW

Also, nice kino thread, really. The famous movie Nirvana

>here we have people who have never used a shotgun.

You can buy shotguns of variable length. If he was using a hunting shotgun, like you would use for ducks, the barrel would be pretty long. With stock and barrel, a lot of shotguns are only three feet long. You could easily commit suicide using one.

Nothing really but it's just self-righteous signal boosting. Who the fuck cares?

>WE DON'T LIKE BAD PEOPLE

look at this image you retard

it's a big gun

>i doubt he even said this.
It was printed inside the jacket on Incesticide.

Does your fedora have fake pony wings? Or are you the kind of neckbeard who likes to pose with cheap swords he bought off of ebay?

DNR came out in 2012 dumbass

you dont know shit about the real world

Who's that guy holding Cobain's weapon? Did anyone ever think to investigate him? Maybe he did it.

>you're a big guy

>signal boosting
Are you an amateur radio astronomer or something?

Courtney Love has really let herself go

it's probably for the best that he shot himself then

Well we did have Poor Man's Kurt Cobain for a minute

edgy, breh

Oh. That's what I get for posting without reading the thread. Yeah, that WOULD be difficult to kill yourself with that barrel length.

This was edge in his community and time.

I'm just saying Weiland was such a Kurt Cobain ripoff that Courtney Love didn't even realize she was cheating when she fucked him

Hey Weiland still being remembered is a high accomplishment.

i forgot the real world is liberal college campuses

this

washington was unironically full of actual racists in the early 90s