Are poles the saviours of native europeans in the UK?

I just can't understand why britons prefer indians, pakis, caribbeans, africans; etc, instead of one of the most purest europeans.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christ_of_Europe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Alcohol_use_disorders_world_map_-_DALY_-_WHO2004.svg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_HIV/AIDS_adult_prevalence_rate
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes, they certainly are. What would we do without our toilet cleaners and copper stealers?

Jokes aside, trolling aside. Why you are not proud of having this stock of native europeans instead of pakis, indians and blacks?

because the Poles are even worse than the indians and blacks. And I don't care about 'native europeans', poles are not anglo saxons. They should stay in their own country

>without toilet cleaners and copper stealers
You got it wrong, they shit on your face and make you beg for your own money

No. Poland has already been crying that the UK needs a 2nd referendum. Fuck them.

texas plz

You're dumb af.
That says "foreign prisoner population"
Most Pakis, blacks and Indians are 2nd generation and aren't counted as "foreign."

Get a clue.

Ok Ahmed

polish and russian chicks look ugly as fuck
they are literally all prostitutes and their men are all degenerate, violent drunks

I suppose the reason why Indians don't have to deal with the Poles is that you lot have no toilets than need to be cleaned

>poo talking about shit

An American and a Chilean know more about Poles than someone who has to live with them?

Wtf I love Polish criminals now

Yes they do

Where's Latvia in that chart?

Please you are not even relevant, now go out

Well, a better scenario than the genocide of the native europeas.

Nice try, Ahmed Mohammed

no

There are 700 000 Poles in the UK, and the UK has like 60 million people

>What would we do without our toilet cleaners and copper stealers?

What about polski sklep you mongrel?

oy vey, you did good today

Hello Polish diaspora, having a nice day? Clean many toilets today?

Oh yeah, i forgot, Germany, #Refugeeswelcome memes". You guys are a joke talkings about this.

And nice try Mohammed Hassam a truly german..

Because they are cucks like all the westerners.

Am I supposed to be seeing something new? Polish still commit more crime according to that, and police are less likely to arrest Polish because you boys like to play the race card when you do get arrested.

I rather see my people die out then mix with slavs
you're just one letter away from being niggers

Poland is a Neocon colony in Europe, the jews alreadysntated that tehynwillmuse Poland tostará WWIII against Russia.

Ok Ahmed but maybe you would mind that
>comparing the number of Poles in the UK with the number of prisoners shows that a small % of us are scum
>shitskins are often not charged vide Rotterham
>many shitskins are counted as british inmates
But yeah next time Britain First asks me for my vote I will quote you for them

>0.02% more crime than britbongs
wew lad you really showed me

test

When Poland sends its people...They're not sending their best. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good plumbers.

That's arrests you thick cunts, everybody knows that Poles usually get away with their crimes. Go and scrub some toilets already.

it worked
this is now a Poland based thread like it was meant to be
Remember to:
ignore cuck posters
hide jewish threads

>They're rapists.
oh yeah m7.
we're raping the queen atm.

how about those paki childrape gangs? or how about that childfuckers from your entertainment?
how's life going when a nigger can kill a soldier on the street?
k. mahmmud poles are the problem...

because generations of incest and chucking made them too.

>everybody knows that Poles usually get away with their crimes

whoa slow down with these facts and sources amigo

Islamic pigs - we're waiting
We'll cut your heads off

So let me understand this from my "island" (Chile) here in the "ass of the world". British people prefer brownies instead of native europeans?

>beats up tourists for not being Polish
>complains when civilised countries don't want you violent drunks immigrating to us

SO BASED xD

why the fuck would anybody want to migrate to your third world shithole?

Yeah because I can pull out my white race card and my minority religion christian card... Oh wait

reminder that this was all foreseen long ago
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christ_of_Europe

because we won't get bombed

you seriously needed to ask this question?
it is obvious m8

Typical Anglo, he would rather surround himself with niggers and mudslimes then white people.

Stop sucking Jewish cock for once in your life britbong.

oyyyy

>degenerate
no

>violent
no

kek

There's no such thing as the white race you fucking idiot, you are a Pole in a country of anglo-saxons, you are different to Britons. And you are probably a Catholic too, so again you are not welcome.

I'd feel more safe living in Iraq than in Poland desu

Polish have no place in Britain you thick cunt. I'd rather have no immigration at all, including from the Commonwealth, but just because we are importing one group of foreigners doesn't mean it makes sense to import another group, who are more violent (Poles).

posting nationalist qt

Ill take poles over muslims any day,
poland is based

>drunks
no

I got the impression it was based on location and what is the norm.
There are more pakis in the cities, people there like pakis.
I lived in the country for 25 years, never saw one. But we had plenty of Polish people who did skilled trade work for cheap, carpentry, roofing, plumbing, gardening etc. They were all friendly. People from East Anglia will take Poles over Pakis anyday. My uncle is married to a Pole

No, we don't have a preference of diarrhea over solid shit. Europeans aren't interchangeable and Europe isn't "white America" where having shitty taste in food ia considered "culture".

>race card
Oh god, common eternal anglo, tell me more about race theory! Also are you aware that deporting poles will be very easy? We work, we are registered, we aren't illegals. Good luck with Ahmeds and Jamals!

>There's no such thing as the white race
oooooh boooy

>And you are probably a Catholic too, so again you are not welcome.
>I'd feel more safe living in Iraq than in Poland desu
Fine, have a (You)

For now maybe but they will change their minds really quick when all Uk will look like this.

This slavs look inbred i don't understand why people are so attractive of slavix girls when nordic,germanic and anglo gitls are thousand times sexier than slavs and that is a fact

Finally a truly briton and not an infiltrated Mohammed Hashamm.

>that landmass
>population 143.5 million people
>japan small island
>population 127.3 million people

Or a (((You))), if (((You))) would :^)

>look i'm posting maps with no source, aren't I so clever xD

There isn't, Slavs and Anglo Saxons and Scandanavians and Italians are all different races

Good, can't wait till we're rid of you desu

He's clearly a polish diaspora you thick irrelevant prick

more nationalist qts

it already looks like this
they all want to be brown

>There's no such thing as the white race you fucking idiot

(((British)))

>no such thing as white race
K ahmes whatever you say

Nice cherrypicking pierre. Your country is so pathetic that your police can't even stop drunken hooligans and yiur country is 14% muslim right now and 50% of alk new born parisians are black

notice how they all have blue eyes

There isn't though, it's a concept made up by American mongrels to make up for their lack of shared heritage and history. Unless you are trying to say that French and Poles are somehow the same race?

sorry to break it to you Wojak, but you are closer to the Mongols than you are to Anglos racially

>There isn't, Slavs and Anglo Saxons and Scandanavians and Italians are all different races
one may even argue that every person is a separate entity.
but what's is your point apart of "some pole fucked the girl i liked" kid of butthurt?
>inb4
>ye stel me jerb
>ye plomber

>Sweden bullying France bullying UK over muslims
Is this a new meme now?

Probably true, but you are sadly a lost at this point. Maybe using some enclaves free of non-native europeans to ensure the existence of germanic-nordic people.

>one may even argue that every person is a separate entity.

Well by that logic again you have proven that the white race doesn't exist. And keep crying mate, you know that we're about to kick you all out

I think that it's easier for them to hate poles than arabs. Nobody care about polish immigrants. Even us, in Poland, we don't give a shit. BTW I'm quite sure that all of those "fuck poles" anglo will be disappointed, I'm sure that they won't be able to kick out all EU legal migrants. But whatever, nobody gives a shit, in my opinion they should deport all white people if the want.

could be that one Pole posting in Polish threads from Sweden

>kick poles out
>get niggers
i'm totally fine with you praying allah 9 times a day.
lmao @ ur life cunt.

There can be no Polska Based thread without some żurek.

Why do you polish people whore out your women alll the time okay we get it yiur women are ugly. Poland is the nation of whores and have fun being sanctioned by the eu becase britain won't back you up this time.

You don't understand. It's the worst poles that come here. They steal, they're drunk, they break in, they destroy windows, they're slavniggers

Put simply the Poles are getting the flak from all the Islamic immigration. Unfortunately to tackle that issue we have to target an easier one first, limiting EU immigration is a soft red-pill because liberals can't call us Racist.

All the Poles I know are great guys, all speak English and the vast majority who are staying (quite a few intend to go home at some point) will be indistinguishable from the British populace in 2-3 generations.

tl;dr No one really hates the Poles but we do hate Muslims and this allows us to legitimise that issue

>maps with no source
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Alcohol_use_disorders_world_map_-_DALY_-_WHO2004.svg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_HIV/AIDS_adult_prevalence_rate

All britbongs know this truth. Sup Forums has some weird fetish for poles.

Looka disgusting even haggis looks better than what you polish call food.

>west slavs have asian blood
I would search for a diagram for ((((You))) but feeding a shill is kinda stupid

fucking weakling.

>poles bad
>niggers not bad 'cos racism
>sandniggers not bad 'cos racism
>allahu ackbar chap.

We didn't choose between one or the other. We had the opportunity to limit the numbers of one.

>okay we get it yiur women are ugly
OUT OF ALL ARGUMENTS
YOU CHOSE THIS

>be different
>join a group that hates everyone who is different and where everyone thinks the same

>Said swedecuck that has kebab as national food