How do we save Sweden from itself? What can America do to help...?

How do we save Sweden from itself? What can America do to help...?

bump

why is it our obligation to help them? they fucked themselves, let them deal with it. We have enough of our own problems you fucking retard

you can't. Save yourselves!

too late, help us prevent the same happening instead

It needs to get worse before it gets better

>wants to see white men fall

Yep sounds like Muttistan

Have you ever known someone who had cancer, and was kept alive artificially well beyond their natural lifespan? Have you seen the ridiculous, wretched misery they live in? The pain, the hopelessness and heartbreak that stalks them throughout every day they remain alive when, by all natural means, they should have died?

Sweden was great once. Don't desecrate their memory to simply prolong their miserable existence. They have become ill, and will soon die. And we can do absolutely nothing about it.

>t. 60%

Sweden looks like that maybe on 20 days a year. It's a grim frozen shithole otherwise.

Not liking winter...

Hello Achmed.

I, too, would like to help somehow.

Do nothing. Just get the fuck out of Europe take your (((european))) politicians that you pay off with, and go fuck around with Mexico or something.

Denmark looks like that maybe 3 days a year.

>Implying the other western countries are better of

63% you stupid faggot.

Just let them die. That's what the swedes want anyway. They don't want our help, they want to just die of extinction. Their suicidal asses can't be saved.

Elect Trump so he can lead by example.

Sorry mate. Swedes would never accept help from an American because that would offend rapefugees.

> be sweden, country on fire
> based America says, no worries little bro I've got your back
> Swedish govt says 'no you aren't allowed here, yep sure the fire was caused by muzzies, but you have always treated them badly, you killed millions of them over the years. We will stand up for them and stop your continued aggression towards them.'
> Sweden burns to death

summer

Our winters are getting weaker but some years we have loads of snow.

Thanks for telling me about my own country which i live in though pham.

You can't, Sweden has gone too far now. The only thing that can save it is some Norse Hitler that will genocide all non-whites

America will ignore traitor government and invade and liberate us one day.

Annex it

Can't deny the truth Sven.

invade us for the love of god and enslave the a-rabs.

I'd join up. My mums a Swede. I haven't been back since 2007. I'm scared I won't recognise the place.

T. Miss a summer holiday staying in a cabin an hour from anywhere, eating mormors mashed potatoes with ligonberry. Drinking vodka by the lake with other kids, still sunny at 11pm.

Man, Sweden should be one of the best countries on earth. Just sad what's happened.

Nuke it and let Norway take control of the land.

It's the only way.

>start conflicts worldwide
>offers help to europe