What's life like in Eastern Europe ?

What's life like in Eastern Europe ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyrillic_script
youtube.com/watch?v=IJ2kvZpJ_BU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what do I need to get my dick into her vagina?

guess

that is central european, tho

pretty good, not that good if you go too east though

Everyone on Sup Forums claims that at least Slovenia and the Czechs are on par with us due to the meme rankings.

Is it true ?

IDK, i have never lived in or visited Portugal, but those rankings are made by expers and probably have some merit to them

I'm just curious. Tell me about Slovakia for example.

Is it safe?
Are things cheap ?
Are people friendly?
Are there any immigrants ruining things ?
Is it the money to things ratio any good ?
Is the healthcare good ?

>Is it safe?
Yes, very.
>Are things cheap ?
No
Are people friendly?
Not much, i have easy time making friends but i am extrovert.
Are there any immigrants ruining things ?
there are no immigrants
Is it the money to things ratio any good ?
It could be better, but i cant really complain
Is the healthcare good ?
Its pretty shit, but we dont have infants dying or anything like that, mostly old buildings and underfunded in general

So it's the right amount of comfy and no immigrants?

Oh shit you're fucked.

We're getting swamped here by Swedes, Brits and Germans who fucked up their own countries and now come here because it feels like "genuine" Europe.

Eastern europe is much safer on average these than the west. Only problems are gypsies but they're not in a large number in every country

Infrastructure is also pretty good since it's been recently renovated by EU funds it looks much modern than let's say Greece where I went few weeks ago

it could be a lot better but our economy is constantly growing and it will continue to grow as it directly depends on Germany's and those nazis are not stopping anytime soon

we wont get swamped as people will rather go to Czech Republic,Poland or Hungary

Gypsies are not dangerous, they are just annoying, our population is 10% Gypsy and we dont have lot of violent crimes

There are still safe countries in the west. And by safe I mean walking around with 0 problems except drunks at night.

Portugal is still like this. Switzerland as well. Nordics too maybe ?

>Infrastructure is also pretty good since it's been recently renovated by EU funds it looks much modern than let's say Greece where I went few weeks ago

Greece did a real stupid thing. They took their funds to god knows where. Portugal had debt yeah and we mismanaged our funds (the old south Europe switcharoo), but a shitload went to infrastructures.

>10% Gypsy and we dont have lot of violent crimes

._.

We have like 1% Gypsies and holy shit the damage they do. They are much more hated than blacks. How do you even handle 10% ??? Jesus Christ.

Here gypsies commit even more violent crimes than niggers. I've met some decent black guys but never a gypsy

>And by safe I mean walking around with 0 problems except drunks at night.
Yeah you don't have any problems here as well. Actually drunk finns cause more trouble, but then again I'm a man and don't know how women feel
We don't have that many immigrants anyway yet, thogh had one terrorist attack

>There are still safe countries in the west. And by safe I mean walking around with 0 problems except drunks at night.
Iceland
Switzerland
Norway - maybe?

I felt really safe in Estonia, Latvia and Poland. I lived in Germany from 2009-2011 before the invasion and it was very safe. I went back last May for a week. I never felt more threatened...the atmosphere changed.

Finland is top tier safe imo. It feels almost too safe.

So Finland, Portugal, Baltics, Iceland..

So we're only escaping because of being a country with a small pop ?

I can see why.

>More difficult to adapt
>All countries with hard to master native language or accent
>Tight knit community
>No immigrants

Etc Etc.

Those 4 things are a huge factor, yes. Although, the lack of gibs keep the parasites away.

its because other countries are very close and much wealthier

our politicians make way more damage than gypsies desu

i imagine worst kind of gypsies immigrate to rich countries from eastern europe, we have lot of ''native'' gypsies who are here for centuries and they are pretty subhuman not working or going to school but they wont kill you

God bless being kinda rich by global standards but poor by Western European standards. No gibs, no trash. If only the others learned.

We "lost" all of the refugees that came here. Hell they even refuse coming here.

"Not good enough" they say.

We are still going to your country in dozens.

At this rate your country will be half brazilian

>tfw I will be going too

All those refugees are in Madrid or Paris right now lel. 'Not good enough' translates to 'not enough free shit'
Yeah Portugal is a good midpoint for Western European standards. Even for well-intended foreigners, it is an attractive place to live imo......plus Pt has Brazil. So that's a bonus win!
Better job opportunities or just more money?

Pls no

love gray and foggy dess

Better life quality

Imagine that you live in a third world shithole for all your life and then you can legally go to live in europe?

Since a lot of people here have relatively recent portuguese heritage from Salazar's/WW2 era we can get citizenship to portugal (and EU by consequence)

i really wonder when will fucking Iberia and Italy finally stop this trash law, or it should ONLY apply to their country and not to whole Schengen

>Uh
Lel here's your 'you'
>Legally
Like a right to return?

it ain't too bad, you just gotta avoid the regions with gypsies

What do you need to travel into there? Could I travel around Europe too?

A stupid law honestly.

mesma merda que na cova da moura, mas com russos

portugal is the shittiest country in western europe and its noyt even a meme

I can assume Sofia is full of gypsies, but how about Plovdiv or Varna?

The only thing you have better in the UK is the fact you make more 200 Euros a month more than me.

That is it really. I see no other reason.

Inb4 muh yanks
>Muslim mayor
>Muslim no-go zones
>Muslim attacks every few weeks
I don't recall Portugal having that problem.

Like life in paradise.

That is what Syktyvkar looks like in February. I miss being there 2bh

Why do the newer commieblocks look so ugly as well?

>tfw superior Finnish architcture

Summer is not so bad. But short.

>tfw he is happy and smiling in that barren frozen ass land and i am depressed here

Why get up so early, finn?

I rather take some info from the common joe slav though.

Russia?

I wouldn't know :^)

My other apartment is in Tallinn. I live there half the time.

It like living in a paradise.

not bad.

sofia has lelast gypsies compared to population
plovdiv is a gypsie infested shithole, they have a wohle neighbourhood in the heart of the city
varna has a large gypsy neighbourhood south of the railway station
bulgaria is overall pretty shitty place to live
healthcare is really, really bad because of brain-drain
come here to fuck qts while young, but dont plan on living here

Winter is good sometimes.

Vita pugna est, user.

ah, can't complain

we've also got a huge fetish for foreigners because this place is so remote

>Implying Finns sleep

Like it?

It's comfy to go outside after sauna, but never understood that shit.

Swimming in frozen ice feels great after you leave the ice

Summer.

Looks like a place I want to live desu. Wish those modernist buildings weren't there though look really out of place, but other than that it's my ideal city.

Sauna is good!

Are you somewhere around Caucasus or Caspian?

Isn't it banya for you? Many russians always sperg about that

I'm murican, but I'm a little drunk and eating goat cheese on crackers. Am I eastern european now?

So desolate

No South Ural, Russo-Kazahkstan border.

I thought op asked about eastern europe, not YUGoslavia

>Isn't it banya for you? Many russians always sperg about that

Yes, banya, but i don`t understand talks about different between sauna and banya. I think this is one peace of pleasure.

Pic - for you, my Finns, you know what is it i believe. Its far from me, but close to you (your fathers often travel here to drunk in USSR times)

I'm thinking of going to learn russian in russia.
Want to go to irkutsk, but it seems too expensive. Might have to settle for caнкт пeтepбypг

>(your fathers often travel here to drunk in USSR times)
I know :DD, my dad has many stories. But now a days we go elsewhere since we need a visa to go Russia. Tallinn has become new st petersburg for us

>Want to go to irkutsk, but it seems too expensive. Might have to settle for caнкт пeтepбypг

Piter (Saint Petetsborg) is very nice (architecture, look pics) and comfy for foreigners. Don`t know about Irkutsk, never been here.

pic - S-Petersbourg.

Russia bro, I'm curious, where do cyrillic letters come from?

Invented by two byzantine greek priests in ancient times

>But now a days we go elsewhere since we need a visa to go Russia. Tallinn has become new st petersburg for us

Visa? I hear that ppl from Petersbourg can travel to Finland for some days without visa. My friends from Petersbourg tell me that they often make a "travel-shops" to "finka" in holydays. Nice Nokian tyres, much better that from russian Nokian faktory.

yeesh, get underground power lines my man

Yes it's those 48h cruises, but you can be inland just for few hours and it's controlled tour so you can't do much there.
Getting a visa isn't that hard, but requires a lot of paperwork so many people just don't bother. There's been some negotiations to lift the visa but that Crimea stuff froze it.

>Russia bro, I'm curious, where do cyrillic letters come from?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyrillic_script

What oblasts have you viaited so far?
Are they mostly all the same?

>What oblasts have you viaited so far?
>Are they mostly all the same?

I been in Moscow, Pitersbourg, Samara, Bashkiria (Ufa and others) for few weeks or more. And some other places i were for a 1-2 days and can`t inspected it as traveller. Unfortunately i never been in East part of Russia (Baikal lake, Altay, far east - Vladivostok, Kamchatka), but heard about it and want to go there if i can.

If you travel for a work and only "airport/railway station - hotel - work - hotel - airport/railway station" they looks the same. But if you lives about weeks and more and have a weekends to walk on the streets you can see differents.

for example - Ufa (capital of Bashkortostan respublik in Russia)

House from bottles, mirrors and tv-scopes in Ufa (Baskiria)

oi mate, picking łódź is like cheating
youtube.com/watch?v=IJ2kvZpJ_BU

Is there a way you can tell where someone is from just by looking at them?

So can you tell if someone is from Southern Russia, Eastern Russia, Moscow....etc?

Maybe you should try and go sledging instead of sitting at home at being depressed.

Sovetchina pizdec.

a condom

Just because they have warm summers doesn't mean it's somewhere in the south.

Russia is all frozen tundra for americans.

well yeah