Why do finns have slanted eyes and high cheekbones?

why do finns have slanted eyes and high cheekbones?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KlaudiaCard/status/731535302859345922
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because OP is a faggot.Also saged.

To trigger you into shitposting.

I dont know why, but i love it

This "Finns are oriental" meme needs to stop. I'm a guy with an actual yellow fever and in my opinion Finnish women are ugly white pigs.

Evolutionary trait derived from chronic hangovers during a clear sunny wintermornings. Protects the eyes from too much sunlight and brain from light caused headaches.

What's your theory?

The hero germany needs desu

Zhang stop raging

Because they're the missing link between whites and north east asians.

Is this how a regular fingolian woman looks is she +/- a 6/10 my finnbros?

slanted eyes are possibly an evolutionary adaptation of those living in or near the arctic that function to insulate the eye against
freezing, and to provide an additional shield against glare from snow and ice. epicanthic fold.

Fingol woman are the prettiest, if you don't mind small eyes

She's pretty average

Fuck.

I'm packing my bags to come over rn m8. Need me some of that fingolian beef

I hope this isn't true if so, please kill yourself.

It takes a special piece of shit to consider his own race of woman ugly white pigs. You are a white nigger.

Fucking gooks, chinks and japs look like twelve year old boys, so you want to fuck children?

It is due to our Mongolian heritage

Only go if you're white please, they don't need racemixing.

What do Finns think of Finnish eyes and cheekbones?

>Hungarian concerned with race mixing
I'm of Spanish/Hispanic and French decent. They'll love me.

Literally our greatest ally

I prefer them over round Iranid eyes similar to pic related desu

Obviously because they are white. Soon you can be too Canada. Give or take two decades for the Canada autonomous region of the People's Repblic of China to be created.

She's well above average. However, the makeup can do the trick. That amount of makeup also hints that she has some mental issues, that's why I don't approach girls like that.

;)

Stay out! Finrand no need for you.

>pretty average
>

>not of higher Turkic/Mongolic strata
Why don't you just end yourself subhuman?

Germans, Austrians and Dutch all have those shrimp eyes.

Why do you keep posting this? saged

> iranid

Depends what kind of circles you hang out in, I guess.
To not cherrypick, this is my friends wife.

Why do Canadians exist??

>Depends what kind of circles you hang out in
That doesn't count fäm, she's objectively slightly above average in Helsinki

>turkic/mongolic
Two races that only destroyed and created nothing. Literally niggers given horses. Your kind are subhuman as fuck.

I'd say Turks and Mongol are a park siting race, assimilating other races and taking credit for what they created. Eg. Turkey.

Superior to most race-mixed anglos and "aryans"

>implying she's not a depigmented iranid
lel

Finns don't look white at all.

Also the girl in OP is a lot more attractive than your friend's wife

>in Helsinki
Well I guess there's your problem.
Aren't everyone in Hellsinki some dyed-hair liberal cunts with a face full of metal?

Stop posting my wife, faggot.

She's average tho, too. Different strokes I guess finnbro. I don't like her eyebrows maybe that's it

>Well I guess there's your problem
not really unless you live in Kallio

damn that's a hot girl

also img title means "you faggot" in greek, what does it mean in finnish?

I'd say she's about the same as the girl in OP. Eye of the beholder ofcourse. And I did say not to cherrypick.

>She's average tho, too.
That's what I'm saying. I'm saying they are average, the other Finns are saying the OP girl is somehow special.

All Nordics are mixed with mongols, not just Finns.

It's her name, Essi Pöysti
She was miss Finland 2009

Fingol eyes are the best

Reminder: Finns post either the smartest or funniest responses on /pol. No exceptions.

>tfw not suomalaiset

Have any examples of a Finnish girl that's above average attractiveness in your opinion?

Who cares what you say? You have achieved nothing in your pitiful life.

An Haiku

Land of brilliant sun.
Abundant white snow.
Squinting.

You are our Turanian kin, Japbro

>A pro-Finnish activity was carried in Japan in the Inter-War period by some Japanese nationalists influenced by Turanism. It found theoretical expression in, for example, a book entitled "Hann tsuranizumu to keizai burokku [Pan-Turanism and the Economic Bloc]," written by an economist. The writer insists that the Japanese should leave the tragically small Japanese islands and resettle to the northern and western parts of the Asian Continent, where their forefathers had once dwelt. For this purpose, they had to reconquer these ancestral lands from the Slavs by entering into alliance with the Turanian peoples. The Finns, one of those peoples, were to take a share of this great achievement.

This tbqh

I'm trying to be objective, my personal tastes don't really align with the average Finn features. So can't really help you there. I prefer this type of face, which I don't really see all that often in here.

>this
Anime girls are turanic

Pic related

WE WUZ KANGZ you little shit

kikes rewrote history to make us look bad. your ancestors were criminal anglo trash and roman rape stock before that.

wash your filthy mouth before you utter the holy word TURK next time lowborn scum

Mongolian rape babies hahah. No divine wind in finland?

Her on the right

Amen turanic brother

I'd shag both desu

Since you don't know how
To write a haiku, retard
Please, just kill yourself

No offense brother, but she looks like a man.

R A R E
A
R
E

new

First time I've ever seen a Mongolian post
saved flag

I'd fuck her like an animal desu
>she looks like a man
not really tbqh fäm

Here's a girl who I went with to school. She's on the right. twitter.com/KlaudiaCard/status/731535302859345922

Finnish women are fucking gorgeous. Only Sweden can compete.. and not for long due to all of the racemixing.

Can't compete with this

this is below average though

>Finland
>white

that is a square Germanic face. You properly just got some Scandicunt in you if you like that.

>inb4 man jaw is shit tier

you slackjawed nigger faggots can have all the weak feminine chicks you want.

O B V I O U S
P
R
O
X
Y

Are you fucking retarded?

see
unwhite trash

Fingols are a fucking meme. I saw a finnish sports team consisting of 15-17 y/o chicks the other day, and they all looked mighty fine.
If I didn't know they were fins, I'd have though they were swedes. Blonde godesses, the lot of them.
MUH DIK

>You properly just got some Scandicunt in you if you like that
I'm 1/4th Swedish, 1/8th Karelian, rest Finn

Fuck I love Finnish women.

>Her
>Germanic
Not.

You will never convince anyone here otherwise. If you haven't noticed, no one thinks she is anything special.

Just Finishing my STEM degree. I might move to Finland!

Just be honest, what should I expect?

I'm a blue eyed white man believe it or not.

You can take the man out of Central Asia...

Not many activities and I am not joking. People essentially keep to themselves at all times unless drunk. Winter is depressing, as are Autumn, Spring and sometimes Summer.

Pig ugly please stop

Post some other "average" Finnish girl in that case, her facial symmetry is fucking astounding in comparison to OP's pic and some of the other ones posted ITT

Will I need to find a qt to move in to go through the winter? That doesn't sound that bad.

finns are asian by definition

Ok.
Of course, if you can find one. But it is still cold and dark.

>tfw you'll never make a pile of human heads with your turkic-mongolian buddies after capturing Samarkand.
Why live ?

you're just mad cos your sister's moustache hair got in your kebab

If you unironically think she's on par with then you don't really have an eye for facial aesthetics

Of course beauty is subjective, but I do.

Other people, share your opinion!

And now you understand why the finnish suicide rates are high.
If we cant ride our horses under the night sky after a day full of mounting enemy heads on spikes, we will literally kill ourselves

Because they are high elves

>Arguing preference on two girls with basically the same features
Stop being autistic

>male
>have the Turanic eyes but light blue
>look like absolutely nobody else
>some girls really like it

Mixed feels