Hello...

Hello, could any Russian fellows on this board tell me how much it might cost to build a house in Russia's far eastern regions?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Homestead_Act
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You need to learn to wrestle a bear first

Price wouldn't be a problem it's just you probably won't able to purchase land in Russia as a foreigner

Doing some spying for the CIA, eh, OP?

one cup of rice a day for chinese who will work
two cups of rice a day for chinese with a gun who will watching for a first one

How easy would it be to NEET in far east Russia? How much money would I need?

They are giving out free land for anyone who wants to settle there. I just need to know how much money it would cost to build a house.

I know Judo if that helps

How much are three cups of rice in russia.

>They are giving out free land for anyone who wants to settle there
Not for foreigners

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Homestead_Act

Read the first sentence.

Stupid question but why doesn't OP move to Montana or Alaska if he fancies living in a cabin in the woods where it's -28C every winter.

I mean, if you want to BUILD a house, you gotta first think about how much money you can waste on materials and workers.
If you want to buy a house, the lowest price is around 300$.

Too expensive

He's a CIA spy.

SHANSHA PREASHE

There is some good Ukrainian farmland with a house already on it for $5,000. Would that be a reasonable amount of money to spend on building a decent house?

Do the $300 dollar houses come with Land?

Thank you for your help

I mean, at least he'd live in the same country with familiar laws/food/language/culture blah blah blah.

But no Sambo or qt nenets

Not to mention that's total wilderness with no infrastructure or roads. You'd have to build those as well

Ain't no builder, so don't rely on me here. I guess 7000-8000$ is enough for a pretty good 2-stare house.

Yes, but a very small amount.

Пoжaлyйcтa, Amerika.

That is very helpful

Бoльшoe cпacибo