Godzilla 2 Teaser with Kong Skull Island!

scified.com/news/godzilla-2-king-the-monsters-teaser-attached-kong-skull-island

Well fuck yes... also confirmation of Rodan, Mothra, and King Motherfucking Ghidorah to boot. What a year to be alive... monsters have returned to the big screen and it pleases me.
Also new teaser;
youtube.com/watch?v=m8RKYpH7ILg

Enjoy my friends, hope you all have a good week.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YAbI4w95cTE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is it true the girl from Stranger Things will play the shobijin?

will def be a fun movie to see.

Hype

why are these trailers so bad video quality wise, 720p looks like 240p

Actually I figured that out because it bugged me to, they but a grit filter of some sort on the videos (as in the Legendary Studios themselves) which my wife thinks is to hide detail and make it look "rose-tinted" so people when they actually go to the movie get floored by the the actual thing on screen because it wont have the filter. Its a marketing thing that hasn't been used in a long time, so we think they are going full nostalgia factor.
Or its just shitty quality but all the videos have it so not sure.

Choo choo alll aboard?

Oh most certainly. Has anyone else noticed Kong's parents corpses are in a crater?

that seems like too many monsters.

so she'll just be staring at the camera some more? dope.

Mothra is normally the gets fucked and comes back later type. Godzilla tends to be slow on land and Ghidorah flies. So I get the feeling Rodan is going to get his limelight in regards to holding the fort until Godzilla gets there.

So several minutes of a hypersonic laser firing Pterodactyl vs a Three Headed Dragon. Then a pissed off biblical leviathan joins in.
Worth it.

And then we get a giant hippy moth....

>Rodan, Mothra, and King Motherfucking Ghidorah to boot

Thank fuck. Those niggas are great.

>Godzilla tends to be slow on land and Ghidorah flies. So I get the feeling Rodan is going to get his limelight in regards to holding the fort until Godzilla gets there.

>Arial monster battle with modern effects

Fuck yes. Especially if they emphasize Rodan's speed vs Ghidorah's power.

hahaha no

rodan is a fucking wimp and would roflstomped by ghidora instantly, if anything it would have to be a direct 1v1 between godzilla and ghidorah and then he gets motha and rodan to back him up

also if i remember correctly, didnt someone say before that it wasnt concrete these guys woudlnt all show up in one movie?

Would have personally replaced Hippy Moth with Anguirus or Varan... or hell throw fucking Manda or Baragon in there.
Rodan is a welcomed thing... Hypersonic Pterodactyl who has always been a badass.

But Ghidorah oh fuck yes man...

It'll be fine, it's literally the cast of Ghidorah the Three Headed Monster.
>rodan is a fucking wimp and would roflstomped by ghidora instantly
Fuck off Heisei baby, Rodan spent most of that movie 1v1ing Godzilla himself and gave him the most humiliating injury of his career.

Rodan has taken Ghidorah solo and would have beaten his ass if Ghdorah wasn't a LOLHAX. then he held the fort when for Godzilla. Rodan can rek shit.

What I'm wondering is if this is gonna be an all-out brawl to the end, all-out brawl transition to a battle against King Ghidorah, or , those 3 guys vs Godzilla.

>using MUTOs as you Iron Man
wow I'm so hyped for this cinematic universe!

is that what that was ? Interesting.

I want Rodan to just blitzfuck the shit out of Ghidorah... While Goldie is lossing his shit ripping mountains apart Rodan goes in for a backstab... so like a dex build vs anyone in Darksouls.

>3
Is it even confirmed Kong will be in Godzilla 2? I know he's fighting him later on but still

this one is better
youtube.com/watch?v=YAbI4w95cTE

>dude my wife!
die. both of you

Mothra vs Everyone
Godzilla and Rodan vs Ghidorah vs Mothra
Rodan being a fucking Mound Maker covenant.
Ghidorah vs literally everyone and thing.

wheres godzilla ?

Godzilla, Rodan, and Mothra are the classic trinity though. Also, Mothra was the only one set up in the first movie.

They look pretty baked too.

I know but hippy moth is... a moth, how do you make a moth badass?

Please stop the capeshit universe meme
I just wanna enjoy this kaiju ride

No the first link is confirming the teaser for Godzilla 2 will be attached or end credits in Kong Skull Island mate.

isnt mothra a keeper of the peace? i think she would help godzilla and rodan given that ghidorah is the bigger threat

>they're holding hands

:(

i wish we'd get more kaijushit in the west

even though that great wall movie sucked it was a good bit of fun

damn that's nice

have some classics I found Hi Res copies of

She fights for humanity... she may aid Godzilla since he seems to be generally gentle toward humans and has no quarrel with us.
Still a giant nuclear biblical leviathan though.... who knows if he stays nice.

oh ok

This makes my dick hard

It feels nice to live in the dawning of the age of Kaijukino

>that seems like too many monsters.
It's only shitty when you have a Godzilla Final Wars tier budget. This will be the kinoest of theater experiences

I could see them giving her mind-altering spores and she uses them on Ghidorah and one of the three heads rips the fuck out of the other ones.

>In a parallel universe Tokusatsu originated in America and dominated our cinematic culture rather than Japans

I wish I lived in that universe.

Face death with dignity.... fitting for such noble creatures.

Ten bucks says Godzilla did it...

japanese posters are always cool

Lets bask in the glory of it all.

I still don't see how this nigga is gonna compete with Godzilla. Not only is he still smaller, but he's gonna get knocked around like a fuckin' doll. Also no supernatural effects compared to Godzilla's atomic breath.

What's he gonna do, throw shit at him?

....And suddenly I want a giant mind raping moth beast....

I think I saw Rodan and Mothra but I didn't see Godzilla in that.

But why though? The first movie set him up as preserving the natural order. The only reason he was hunting the Mutos was because they were going to disrupt the natural order and take over the Earth. I don't see how Kongs would do that.

He's gonna get hit by lighting and gain lighting powers

The black guy always gets the lighting powers

fucking cringe, back to Sup Forums autist

This pleases me

With a purposeful grimace and a terrible sound, he pulls the cities high tension wires down.

>not posting superior chameleon

Wait, what are you talking about?

That's really the only way I see them setting her apart from Rodan who is the supersonic flyer and Godzilla who is the radioactive blast spewing land-based guy.

Idk i guess he has the advantage to outmaneuver him and tire him out by beating him senseless

Sup Forums doesn't video game you dumbcuck. Leave the autists alone and let them have their happy place.

how about this one?
DESTROYAAAAAH

Holy shit one second apart

Why the need to front like this? It's obvious the same people talk about Godzilla related stuff on both Sup Forums and Sup Forums

He remembers the tree....

nuke maybe?

Rodan is too fast and would be able to dodge all the hits.

Holy shit

Oh god yes...

nice
I highly doubt Big G would let that monkey nigga do that

I'm burning I'm burning I'm burning for you

This Kong is a juvenile.... let that sink in a bit.

Gorilla Batman.

doesn't matter, the monster movie fad is already dying, this is the only chance we have to get all three

This one is pretty fucking amazing.

I like almost everything about Kong Skull Island except for John C. Reilly being obvious comedy relief. It's totally unnecessary.

I honestly think they'll reference this in some way.

I need to find my vinyl Blue Oyster Cult and get my record player out of the attic....

he's got 40 years to get bigger or have something give him powers or super intelligence

Mecha Kong when?!

What monster are Godzilla and Kong gonna team up to kill in the end? Destroyah? Mecha-Godzilla?

lol i hope kong puts a fucking tree in godzilla's throat

>American Godzilla
this is the superhero Godzilla, right? Kong already looks like he's a good guy. disgusting.

Lex Kong vs SuperGodzilla...

Wait fuck now i want to see that...

Is Colossal a kaijukino?

He fits the tone of the movie. It's not as serious as the Godzilla movie.

What the hell is up with that tree monster tho

Oh please Destoroyah...
Or Biollantte
An army of Skullcrawlers and MUTOs?

Sounds more like Sup Forums or something.

Ever seen a walking stick? that...but a tree.

I assume it's a giant walking stick

well that's what we'll get in the next one

So we get Kong and Anime Godzilla this year
Pac Rim 2 next year
Godzilla KoTM in 2019
Godzilla vs Kong in 2020
Gamera movie tbt
And more Japanese Godzilla due to the success of Shin Godzilla

Seems there's actually been more of a renaissance lately. It was dead for a while.
>This is Kong. He's King around here.

also
>Pacific Rim animated series sometime maybe

God, why do I love Godzilla so much? In theory the movies should be retarded, a japanese guy in a rubbery suit crunching obvious model buildings and vehicles occasionally fighting another cheesy guy in a shoot with a nonsensical plot involving space aliens who are just japanese guys dressed in tin-foil

yet despite all this the movies aren't just good, but spectacular

It makes no sense

Yea but in the trailers it seems more like a mammal than an insect. I dont care as long as it kicks ass

Too bad Kong has no rogues gallery other than the Skullcrawlers. Hedorah would work as a being of pollution/waste if they want to go with an environmental angle.

Literally no new news on the Godzilla Anime... that concerns me a bit.