WHITE PEOPLE BTFO

WHITE PEOPLE BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

rawstory.com/2017/02/fbi-arrests-white-supremacist-who-planned-dylann-roof-inspired-attack-on-synagogue/
cdc.gov/men/lcod/2011/lcod_whitemen2011.pdf
cdc.gov/men/lcod/2011/lcodblackmales2011.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Average rating 7.9/10
>Rotten Tomatometer 100%

Do people still not realize how the tomatometer works?

do people still use Rotten ToNuMaletoes ?

GET

>black guy makes a horror movie
Oh cool I'll check it out
>it's about race
Of fucking course it is

I'm so sick of these people. Everything is fucking racial with them. Fucking crybabies Jesus christ

I was thinking of making a movie where white people are afraid when they're surrounded by blacks but then I realized that's real life LMAO

Is this on netflix?

>I'm so sick of these people. Everything is fucking racial with them. Fucking crybabies Jesus christ
He says as he makes a racial post. Really makes you think.

It's about race? I thought it was just about some guy dealing with a town full of weirdos. It looked good from the previews that's disappointing.

People are still calling this a "horror" movie?

I mean, if the cast and director wasn't a hint, just watch the fucking trailer, it's clearly comical satire.

>see the ad during TWD
>"100% ON ROTTEN TOMATOES" is boldy exclaimed

That's just deceptive. Most people don't realize how the tomatometer works and will think that because it has 100% that it's a flawless film worthy of praise.

i've pretty much never seen "sjw backlash" unless it's pointed out on a website to make fun of it but everyone can see "rightwinger backlash" literally anytime literally anything comes out.

>I'm so sick of these people. Everything is fucking racial with them. Fucking crybabies Jesus christ

Why are white people so sensitive? You do know it's satire, r-right?

It's so easy to trigger you ppl

>when tumblr tries to fit in

Baby

White Dog is dope

Yeah it is. Samuel Fuller is a great filmmaker.

ITT: People bitching because other people are bitching because someone else was bitching.

Somewhere at the bottom of this totem pole of bitches you will likely find an sjw.

Tired of passive aggressive bitches acting like they're not doing anything wrong. It's the societal equivalent of that piss-ant sibling waving his fat fucking fingers in your face while squealing "I'm not tooouuching yooouu!" just so he can play victim and brown nose the moment someone gets tired of his bullshit.

the trailer is incredibly misleading btw. The film is satirical and about a liberal upper class white community that is so in love with black culture that they try to put their brains in their bodies

The scenes where the Dog mauls niggers is the best

Is that why liberals are unironic cucks?

Yes the parable about the origins of racism is provocative and well done. Great film.

Sloppy copy of the original and nowhere near as accurate. You should be ashamed.

See this sounds funny. And honestly more true to life than evil neo nazis attack black people.

>blumhouse

The villains in the film are both white and black you Sup Forumsedditor

>implying Sup Forums hides what they really think.

Most Sup Forumslack act like they've never even heard of the board when confronted.

Except Glazing Saddles and The Great Dictator are actually good you cuck

This

pic related is NEVER wrong

>white community that is so in love with black culture that they try to put their brains in their bodies
That cannot be fucking true

yep

>strawman

>disagreeing with someone is the same as punching them

SJWs everyone

>words on the internet vs actual assault

really makes you think

It's like another dresden!

I am not implying any of those are bad, just that they might trigger some of our very sensitive pol friends.

no, it's about a black guy dating a white girl and how white people only accept black people who "act white" dolled up in the vein of a horror movie.

That's a racial post in response to someone bringing up the subject of race.

>Someone brings up race
>Other person says they're tired of talking about race
>"Haha why are you talking about race then?"

Because someone else brought it up you dumbass

You clearly don't know anything about the movie.

I don't even know or care what you're trying to say.

>Not remembering the Dresden 256,266,267,236

Best meme of 2 years ago

u mad whiteboy? face it we won

>rotten tomatoes

ITS A RACE

What?

No. And its because Rotten Tomatoes is a scummy site, and displays the percentage much more prominently than the average rating, which is what people should actually be seeing.

>it's another triggered white boy thread
oh no a black man in a movie! how could this happen!? cry about it.

It's autism.

Just ignore it.

>strawman is only okay when Sup Forums does it

>b-b-but we Alt-rightsmen never go to extremes

rawstory.com/2017/02/fbi-arrests-white-supremacist-who-planned-dylann-roof-inspired-attack-on-synagogue/

>Sup Forums are literally neo-nazis
>Sup Forums are edgy memelord shitskins
Make up your mind

they suck at making OC

When I was a kid there was a nigger rap group named Kriss Kross, their gimmick was wearing not just their hats backwards but all their clothes. I lived in Shitcago at the time so naturally trying to be cool my friends and I attempted to wear our clothes backwards, my teacher wouldn't allow it thankfully. Looking back over time it amazes me at both how impressionable I was to do something so stupid, and how cancerous nigger culture has been on America's, and the world's, white youth.

When has Donald Trump or the "alt-right" ever endorsed mass murder?

Fuck off idiot.

Pretty sure Blazing Saddles is well liked on Sup Forums.
In "your favourite Jew" threads Mel Brooks is almost always the most common one.

FACT: Black males have the highest homicide rate of any race in America (mostly caused by other black males)

FACT: Black males are the only race where the leading cause of death is homicide (mostly caused by other black males)

FACT: Gun deaths, Blacks are 82% homicides (mostly caused by other black males) while White gun related deaths only 19% homicides

FACT: Despite only making up around 13% of the population, Blacks lead the country in murders (mostly caused by black males)

FACT: 84.9% of the violent crime between Blacks and Whites, Blacks are the aggressor.

Let's pretend whitey is the bad guy!

>ITT strawmen fighting strawmen

Fuck off to Sup Forums and /leftypol/. Your political pissing contests are annoying.

triggered triggered triggered triggered triggered triggered triggered triggered triggered triggered triggered triggered triggered triggered triggered triggered triggered triggered triggered triggered triggered triggered triggered triggered triggered triggered triggered triggered triggered triggered triggered triggered triggered triggered triggered triggered triggered triggered triggered triggered triggered triggered triggered triggered triggered triggered triggered triggered

All Americans are obsessed with race

From the trailer it looks like it's making fun of the liberal elite's obsession with black people and racial social justice. You guys should be praising the movie. Or are you really so simple that you see "black guy made a movie about race" and immediately assume it's still some anti-white allegory?

Maybe he's british.

Yeah I'm sure it's filled with pro-white messages

Did you not even read my post faggot

Omar Thorton was under alot of stress and anxiety from his working in factories. No one denies he's mentally ill, unlike Dylan himself.

What have you done besides not endorsing it ? Alt-right were quick to say the Quebec shooter was a Muslim but really was a white conservative

>What have you done besides not endorsing it ?

You're going full-blown retard now.

>Omar Thorton was under alot of stress and anxiety from his working in factories
No he was a violent racist nigger.
Just like this nigger who killed this man in my state that nobody ever fucking heard of because black on white violence is ignored

I did, I think you're full of shit

>another nigger movie where the central theme is burning coal and race
pass

Good to know, I'll remove it then. I thought the constant lampooning of white racists and smart black lead might upset them.

When they nigger in Dallas said he wanted to kill white people, especially white cops the nigger president was like idk motives are tricky to figure out, better leave it up to psychologists

>No he was a violent racist nigger.
You don't think he was suffering from discrimination as well? Factory/Agency jobs treat their employees like shit. I won't be surprised if their whites being racists to blacks.

>Just like this nigger who killed this man in my state that nobody ever fucking heard of because black on white violence is ignored

White on white crime is way more ignored and more dangerous to whites than black crimes.

>white on white crime
Fucking dumb nigger

Even the other niggers he worked with was like no there was no discrimination

>trusting the police chief

Keep your nose clean, son.

>black """"people"""""
feel sorry for americans desu. glad we dont have idiotic problems like that here

The police chief is black you stupid fuck

>You don't think he was suffering from discrimination as well? Factory/Agency jobs treat their employees like shit. I won't be surprised if their whites being racists to blacks.

its really convient blaming someones actions on something that can never be proven and will forever just be up to speculation

>I'm so sick of these people
>not racist

heh uh yeah okay

Yeah, it's a real problem

>tfw you're losing the internet culture war so badly you have to shit and paste lousy copies of other people's memes

Make sure you check for typos neck time sugarpants.

Which makes him an uncle tom
No really this is how they think.

Even do the other blacks that he worked with said there wasn't discrimination

so*

>Canadian
>Conservative

That's rich

>white on white crime

>white one white crime
White males leading cause of death 2011
15-19 #3 homicide 9.2%
20-24 #3 homicide 7.8%
25-34 #5 homicide 5.7%
cdc.gov/men/lcod/2011/lcod_whitemen2011.pdf

Black males leading cause of death 2011
15-19 #1 homicide 50%
20-24 #1 homicide 49.2%
25-34 #1 homicide 34.2%
cdc.gov/men/lcod/2011/lcodblackmales2011.pdf

Whites aren't being drastically attacked by black people as you people want to claim. It's all just spook.

Not relevant. This was a lone terrorist act, but not as often as white terrorism.

Shut up, neanderthal.

[citation needed]

>Whites aren't being drastically attacked by black people

t. Cuck who doesn't know what he's talking about.

Either subscribe to Colin Flaherty and get the real story or fucking kill yourself

FACT: 84.9% of the violent crime between Blacks and Whites, Blacks are the aggressor.

can we get a citation for the discrimination

>not as often as white terrorism.
Better check again

In the US most homicides are intraracial, with 84% of white victims killed by whites, and 93% of black victims killed by blacks between 1980 and 2008.