Why do so many German women date refugees? Sup Forums always told me women want rich and educated men...

Why do so many German women date refugees? Sup Forums always told me women want rich and educated men, the refugees are poor and have no education so why do I see so many German girls with refugees?

Other urls found in this thread:

sueddeutsche.de/muenchen/prozess-in-muenchen-gruppensex-mit-minderjaehrigen-1.1795582
merkur.de/lokales/muenchen/stadt-muenchen/nach-mutmasslicher-gruppenvergewaltigung-verdaechtige-frei-6534332.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They're tall, strong from physical labor, brown but not nigger-brown, and grow strong facial hair
Unlike your manlet, lanky, pale babyfaced ass.

Because it's "in" right now.

To wit: "See how all those adult men on television are upset about the refugees? We can rebel like TV has told us to by just dating one. What do you mean, they're dangerous and violent? I am woman, silly, I am just as capable as anyone at self-defense, tee-hee. Huh? They're also ass-backward, dirt-poor and stink? Well, that's just 'men' for you. The funnymen on television say so and I exclusively date who is in regardless so they're all doused up on feminised cosmetics anyway. No smells, no lands, no natives no white children evar hear me roar ;^D"

That said, sage for lying fucking cuck thread because even so it's not all that common you huge retard.

Why did it still bump? Dammit.

this

it's just the "rebellios" little girl thing
let them have theire "fun"

A friend of mine works in a Gymnasium (High school for non german anons) and she has told us a group of friends that what is "in" right now is to have a refugee boyfriend and bring him home after school.

We are talking the 12-18 crowd here, and it is not unheard of the females of entire classes having refugee boyfriends.

This friend of mine has personally heard a group of 15yo talking about how unexperienced but enthusiastic the refugees are having sex.

If you believe this is a lie, ask around your group of friends for someone doing a Referendariat or some shit in high school and ask for yourself. Do it and you will hear it from the mare's mouth. Most of the teachers are pro-refugee scum and even they are shocked when they hear entire classes of 15yos getting constantly creampied by the refugees.

They did it. The leftists did it. They destroyed society.

I cant bealive.Cucklod german well played

Went to Hamburg a few months ago, genuinely couldn't believe how many German girls were with Arab/Turkish looking guys. I'd say 1/3rd at least.

Don't buy the Germancuck lies. It is less common than you think. Most women working with these subhumans fear them.

t. A guy who worked at several "refugee" centers

>Listening to cuck erotica posted on Sup Forums

Go back to tumblr, Otto

t. Tanned Germany

Hey Kaffir why do all your women love our hairy muslim kebab? Ho ho becuz you are not a real man kaffir. Only mooslims are real men

Most women are not attracted to niggers. They pity them just like you pity a dog or something.

Yes tall fit migrants will slay but not scrawny brown turds who are 5'6

t.Mehmet

I amand I agree.

But the 12-18yo crowd do not work around them, have no idea the shit they believe in or do, and are in that rebelious phase. They are also dumb as fuck.

This is happening a lot with the teen population.

Fuck you, you and your bullshit incompetent handling of Syria fucked this entire shit up.

I bet you even voted for Obama. His red-line weakness shit and no no-fly zone fucked everything up.

>Why do so many German women date refugees?

They don't. Most of the rapes are amoung themselves.

>yet another cuck thread on Sup Forums

It will reach 360 replies easily. No unless MODS act

Most of them are short and skinny, so it can't be that. I think it's probably mostly what says. Women virtue signalling as usual.

i can't believe it's that common. i was in munich recently and didn't see anything like this. probably just another cuck thread

its just a temporary fetish. also, only insane and immature girly date refugees, nigger etc

I live in munich and its incredibly common

Here is the reality.

Compared to native European males, migrants are monumental, stone cold asshole alpha males.

They treat this woman like absolute shit, and they are fascinated by it, they keep calling them back for more. In the pussified world of Western European girly-men, such guys stand out as masculine, hard men who say what they want, take what they want. They walk down the street like they own it. They don’t smile. They double down when challenged. They give sub-zero fucks.

Those familiar with PUA will see where this is going...

The dried up miserable vaginas of Europe’s women will be engorged and dripping at the sight, and they will be blushing and squirming in their chairs and playing with their hair even as they say, oh, how awful... then they will do everything they can to get more of these unapologetic bastards into their country, and look for the opportunity to be called a slut, have their hair pulled, their clothes grabbed and pulled off, be slapped, be violated, be dominated, be owned. As more rapes happen, the man-starved women of Europe will become increasingly desperate to spread their legs for a vicious and hateful pummeling by these invaders.

They will forget their own so-called men ever existed.

In the end, feminism was a civilization-wide shit test, and the men of Western Europe failed. They have been reduced to sniveling beta status ever since. The poon of the West is desperate for a stern and iron alpha ramming by anyone, and the first guys who showed up are these Muslim dirtbags.

Looks like it’s their lucky day.

epin, as another user has already said. take your cuck erotica fantasies back to tumblr.

I wouldn't have believed it either but i've travelled to Germany fairly regularly over the past 10 or so years and never really noticed such things at all. This last year though it has been impossible to miss and appears very common.

i was in munich a few months ago, you're full of shit.

>Maher R. from Iraq and other migrants had group sex with underaged girls from Munich

sueddeutsche.de/muenchen/prozess-in-muenchen-gruppensex-mit-minderjaehrigen-1.1795582

Or maybe you are a dumbfuck.
Its super obvious in munich and the only time of year when whites are 50 percent in munich is Oktoberfest and Summer from all the american, aussie and brit tourists.

I've never been to Munich. Go to Berlin or Hamburg though and tell me i'm still full of shit

>goes to Tourist spots
>sees other white tourists
>assumes its locals

not really, most are somalian-style ratfaced manlets who only have balls in huge groups, alone they're pussies

Well I AM from munich and its really terrible here.
You See so many mixed couples

I don't understand what so appealing about sand niggers they are usually shorter and dumber than the natives I can understand why people have a mandingo fetish but inbred muhammads

Many whites need to get more alpha, yes. But keep your cuck fetish to your country - it's the result of one.

yeah, so common, that when it happened it made the news.
>only time of year when whites are 50 percent in munich
lel no, either you are applying massive confirmation bias or you're a demoralisation shill from lefty/pol/, considering this thread i'm guessing the latter.

i stayed with a german family for 3 weeks.

Because the greater brunt of women are incapable of independent thought.

this garbage has nothing to do with it the fact is you have the media and professional world surrounding them with the mindset that it is the best choice and they follow it because they are women. This is why so many women were remainers because whatever agenda the media push they follow.

so you're a refugee?

Almost all refugees I've seen were either lanklets or manlets. Big guys are far and few inbetween.
They have strong facial hair, but nu-males have that too.
Here's the real reason women date them: they're pretty confident and dating them is "cool" because older people frown upon it.
It doesn't seem to be an epidemic (yet) though. Interracial couples are rare in vienna, and those that I've seen were mostly turkish-white, and occasionally nigger-white.

It only made news because they were underage.

>not knowing about IDs on Sup Forums
Hello newfriend.
Do not believe his cuck stories. This is bullshit.

regardless it doesn't indicate it's common, the opposite really. but if it turns you on don't let me tell you other wise hans.

does someone hve the edit of the OP pic where the refugee is holding a knife and cut off the guys head?

No, I simply have been living in munich for more than 20 years now and got a good grasp of how demographics have changed. Especially Marienplatz, Stachus and kaufingerstraße are full with sandniggers and race mixers.
I dont need some 3 week tourist to explain to me how things work where I have been living for most of my life.

German women are actually dating the refugees?

>not knowing about IDs on Sup Forums
this lol. it's blatant demoralisation shilling, as is most of this thread. shills have learnt that they can't shill in individual threads because Sup Forums is too fast moving, so they make individual threads like this and all shitpost together.

Leftist racism: they perceive all brown people as big-eyed victims to save, who will unconditionally look up to them with grateful smiles.

Really, we need to issue all leftists with a dog and this bullshit will stop. They treat immigrants like pets to fuss over, rather than humans with volition, and the "refugees" are more than happy to play along for now.

Exactly. They are superior to me in almost every way. It is true that I am better educated, but solid state physics doesn't attract women as much as the sight of a tall, muscular, rugged man, who fought in a war and knnows how to protect a woman from danger.
I simply have to accept that this is evolution happening in front of my eyes and my genes are the ones that shouldnt get propagated.
This is simple science and even Hitler would have agreed.

Why is a Brit trying to tell Germans what is common in Germany and what is not?

>german woman has gangbang with 5 iraqis
>cries rape
>turns out they filmed it and she enjoyed it on the video so judge dismisses case
merkur.de/lokales/muenchen/stadt-muenchen/nach-mutmasslicher-gruppenvergewaltigung-verdaechtige-frei-6534332.html

Race mixing women should be shot.

no shit demographics have changed in 20 years. doesn't mean it's majority non-white or that every german woman is with a sandnigger.

Two reasons.Because Germans are ugly as fuck and because German woman got used to being conquered.
Ask my grandpa Ivan and your grandma Helga,they'll tell you how it went down in 1945 when he liberated her.

This is good. I can now pick out the good women from the degenerate sluts.

because you're cuck shills.

So, where is the video?

They are not, at least not on a large scale. Here and there, sure. Like that american (?) slut that got killed by her rapefugee boyfriend in Vienna.
The guys reporting masses of 15 year olds fucking refugees are not from Sup Forums. They are here from kek knows where (reddit? leftypol? antifa?) to demoralize us.
see

Because Germans are delusional.

>protect women

Kek, nice trolling tho Mehmet

>I simply have to accept that this is evolution happening in front of my eyes and my genes are the ones that shouldnt get propagated.
You know... this isn't helping you at all.

Women are simple creatures m8. If you want to attract a quality wife you simply have to become the kind of man that quality women want to marry. It wouldn't take most of Sup Forums long to achieve this, but expecting women to just fall out of the sky without you having to lift a finger is a joke.

The mentally ill skanks turning mudshark over penniless immigrants are the last women on Earth you'd want to marry. In a way, the "refugees" are doing us a huge favour by identifying these women.

He's quite handsome.

She's very lucky.

Fucking KEK

Munich is 56% nonwhite with 60% of whites being over 45.
Look up the statistics.

SAGE HIDE REPORT Cuck Threads

Majority of shitskin refugees are skelly manlet ugly brown subhumans

(pic related Greek policeman in front of some shitskin refugees)

>let me explain to you how your country works

I'd like to know as well (for science)

women will always gravitate towards religious / spiritual men over atheistic / nihilistic men

That was nicely put.

Kill yourself mohammed.

>lefty/pol/
lefty/pol/ was a tripfag. The board is /leftypol/

Also report this shit thread

Very good post.

It is not the fault of women though. Women have evolved to mate with the winner. Because every time a tribe was conquered the women who refused to mate with the men who conquered them were simply killed. So the women who live now are descendants from those who submitted to the winner.
You can't really blame women for wanting to mate with what they perceive as the conqueror now.
We just have to accept it as another fact of life and at the end be happy that the nature chooses the strongest genes over the weaker ones. This is what real fascism is about.

Another cuck thread by mohammed the subhuman. Time to sage this shit and Mods, do something about this shite.

Oh look it's that apezilian monkeyfaced nigger cuckposter from Brazil again. Disgusting smelly double digit IQ ugly nigger kill your self

sage

>towards violent primitive men over atheistic/nihilistic men.

better.

First post best post.When half of the western's world men look like pic related, the women will obviously prefer even fucking sandniggers.

>citation needed.

Untermensch, why don't you kill yourself. Anyway, I don't really care. Africa and the shit skins are still cucked by the west and later by china. My hate for the filth of this world runs deep.

Alpha fucks

beta bucks

:)

someone discovered reddit.

Fuck off cucks. Arabs are the ugliest race in the world.

German men are working but refugees have time to spare.