Melbourne: Australia's Stockholm

Welcome to Australia's most sophisticated, peaceful, tolerant and progressive city.

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2010-05-29/community-tackles-tensions-between-aboriginals-and/846410
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3591014/Melbourne-s-Apex-gang-connected-death.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> hands in pockets

Why are there niggers in Australia?

WHAT THE FUCK!

YOU WERE MY ESCAPE PLAN

Are those niggers or abos? I can't tell.

Speaking of niggers and abos how do they get on? Do they consider each other brothers?

They're Sudanese/Somali Melbournite Imports

We'll only take so much, then Cronulla riot these niggers into oblivion

apex kek

Why do whites always lose fights against superior niggers?

fucking whitey deserved it, all whites deserves to be bullied and dead like him

That guy in the blue t-shirt seems to be reking the nogs. Is there a video?

only in Melbourne and Sydney

Those black kids were lanky as fuck and hit like fairies. The white kid should have fought back.

If you're a white South African I'd welcome you

From memory, yes but I can't be fucked looking for it

fucking zoomali what a "surprise"

Why haven't we nuked Melbourne yet?

this is a photo of Brisbane not Melbourne senpai

As you can see in OPs video 3 of them jump him only after he has been sucker punched(kicked)

MELBOURNITES IN BRISBANE
even worse

sudanese

fuck amerikkka and these ugly ass koalas
black power!

Only in Melbourne and Northern Territory mate

Only in West End tbqh

learn how to shitpost you limp wristed fairy cunt

melbourne? that looks like kings cross before the goldfish closed

In Darwin a few years ago the nigs and abos were killing each other

abc.net.au/news/2010-05-29/community-tackles-tensions-between-aboriginals-and/846410

How can you even compete with Toronto?

>Everybody protesting against detention centers and wants to let all the immigrants in
>Not a soul over the age of 25
GEE I WONDER WHY

>look how non-racist and non-threatening I am!

another invention of the white man killing our community again
when will justice be served?

JUST WHY

so
brave

What are the average aussies views on mud immigration?

Are they full of white guilt and think, "oh we killed aboriginals so therefore we must import 10 million africans to punish ourselves" Or are they uncucked?

Fuck it makes me so sad to see this, sad and angry. Why do we HAVE TO HAVE FUCKING NIGGERS IN OUR COUNTRY FOR FUCKS SAKE! A COUNTRY THAT NOT THAT LONG AGO HAD A WHITE ONLY IMMIGRATION POLICY!!!!
WHO SAYS WE CANT HAVE A WHITES ONLY COUNTRY?? WHY THE FUCK CANT WE HAVE JUST ONE!!

Fuck off mate, there's heaps of sooti's in Brissy and Somali nigs are rampant in Stabelaide... It baffles me why we continue to bring them in...

It is Kings Cross

(((WHO))) SAYS WE CANT HAVE A WHITES ONLY COUNTRY??

outside of universities the older (30+) people are redpilled as fuck

most of them hate abos too

Pauline Hanson getting elected back into parliament pretty much sums our views on nigger immigration.

cops know about them but don't do shit because they would just be labeled as racists
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3591014/Melbourne-s-Apex-gang-connected-death.html

You will probably find self hating whites who feel bad and want mass African immigration in Melbourne. Most people don't want it or don't care.

Really brings a tear to my eye

What's Western Australia like?

What am I looking at here...

yes in the future all every old racist boomer will be dead and we will be in a racist free society utopia
cant wait for all you old whities die and conservatism will also die in the next 20 years we are progressing while you guys have your head up in your ass

>What am I looking at here...

Toronto.

Like mines and vast desert? WA is the place for you!

Absolutely based. Lot's of your fellow saffa's here.

WEEEEE WOOOO WEEEE WOOOO

cmon lad 5 niggers willing to kill, and a white kid who understands the sanctity of life. get real

A lot hate it, much to the left's dismay. Also a candidate has been elected who's majorly anti immigration so it's pretty uncucked.

Who else here /RuralVic/ ?

What a beautiful, tolerant country.

JUST
U
S
T

Ausbros. I grew up in Victoria, family moved to qld when I was 11.

Now we lived in qld for over 15 years, dad went to the UK for a bit. He wants to come back to Aussie and is convinced Melbourne is where it's at. He's an older dude and he doesn't like London cause "it's full of blacks".

How do I convince him that Melbourne is a sjw shithole?

You really hate Toronto don't you?
Is it the Melbourne of Canada? Or does that go to Quebec?

Tell him Melbourne is full of blacks because well it is

They behave like animals, even their aggressions and fighting behaviour is more animal then human. Really makes you think

Ye boi, where ya from

>father moves to melbourne
>immediately moves back because its shithole
>???
Boomers gotta learn like the rest of us mate

Not much of a flag checker but you'll see a lot of BS from Germany on this board.

haha white boi getting put in there place. How does it feel not being on the top anymore?

Jesus what is all this degeneracy, please kill them all

Tell him that Melbourne is like a London but instead of muslims, its slopes, gooks and chinks.

And you guys call our country outside of the San Francisco bay area degenerate.

we may have niggers, but they fight fire with fire by killing other forms of degeneracy. Niggers really hate LGBT and muslims if they're christian.

Yes bring the army just to shovel the snow.

I think its the left that are experts at having things up their ass

Oh yeah i should've noticed. Krauts are bitter af.

Just take him to visit one time, he'll see it's like London quickly enough.

WHOS THE BIG GUIY IN THE BACK

Perth is good, cousin

Melbourne = Toronto = Chicago

>Most people don't want it or don't care.

If too many don't care about politics at all and just want to have good times, then you have a problem. I mean, aren't they aware what is happening in Europe?

Same will happen to you if you're too naive and let the media and the elite turn the country into a mudshithole

Are the bikies coming back or what. Surely those cunts won't stand for this shite.

Looks like someone relaxed.

He was probably a fucking shit poster. All shit posters should have this happen to them. Stupid Australian . I hope they broke his skull bone and made him bleed after the camera stopped. They honestly should have America history x the little shit poster.

You don't understand Australian bikies do you?

>Are the bikies coming back or what.

If Labour gets elected then maybe yeah.

Come to Adelaide, brother.

Niggers hate snow and sub zero temperatures.
Go North, young man.
In the Yukon niggers are as rare as unicorns.

Nah just know there cunts. And cunts tend to not like other cunts coming fucking with there land. Kind of like how the certain parts of the RA stopped nogs here getting crime syndicates setup.

Only a handful of pockets are Melbourne are like this. Melbourne is exactly the same as the rest of Australia, but we play Aussie Rules Football instead of that gay ass finger in the bum rugby shit + our women are hotter than the rest of Australia - gotta love them hipster sluts.

As if.

Sup Forums says this all the time. "We can only take so much", "soon we will fight back", etc, etc. In every country.

Well when's it coming?

After the Sydney Siege people rode around on trains making sure Muslims were safe. And that's in Sydney, not Melbourne. Melbourne's twice as cucked. Do you really think Melbournites aren't just going to white flight out of their city to shit up Brisbane, Perth and Adelaide once the place goes to shit? Or any European's going to do anything about their migrant problems there?

Australia's a dead country walking, we're just a few years behind the rest. There's no country left for white men.

they actually imported jungle niggers

fucking why i thought you were smarter than this Austriallia

Shoot the bastards.

Only a handful of pockets of Paris were like this in the 90s. Have you been to Paris now?