For me it's Chief Keef

For me it's Chief Keef

>mfw I want to find out what team he's at now but can't remember his name
oh well

For me its Lionel Messi

For me it's Javier Hernandez

oblock bang bang

Fuckers on Sup Forums telling me, always in Sup Forums "Renato Sanches ain’t bout this," "Renato Sanches ain’t bout that." My boy a world class midfielder on fucking Swansea. They, they they say that nigga don’t be putting in no work. SHUT THE FUCK UP! Y'all niggas ain’t know shit. All ya motherfuckers talk about "Renato Sanches ain’t no future GOAT," "Renato Sanches ain’t this," "Renato Sanches 33 years old." SHUT THE FUCK UP! Y'all don’t live with that nigga. Y'all know that nigga got caught with TSUUUUUnaldo winning Euros and shit. Nigga been on the Portugal national team since fuckin', I don’t know when! Motherfuckers stop fuckin' playin' him like that. Them niggas savages out there. If I catch another motherfucker talking sweet about Renato Sanches, I’m fucking beating they ass! I’m not fucking playing no more. You know those customers roll with Chelshit and them.

Young Bony on the beat.

Had a highly publicised shit first game for Swansea and has been invisible all season

for me it's eddy gordo

Renato Sanches at Swansea

For me, it's Whoreang of Best Korea

oh yes, thx la's

a worthless flop
⭐ out of ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

I remember all them threads about how he's Bayerns next wonder kid, then people started to dispute his age and now he's faded into obscurity

For me its xxxtentacion

Excellent pasta. Are you from the Italian part of Austria, per chance?

how new.ru?

hahaha

For me it's Hank Hill.

Too much too fast. Let's see where Mbappe will be at in 5 years from now.

Kek

For me it's Death Grips

For me it's invisible Enzo Ferrari

nice