What am I in for?

What am I in for?

Nobody knows. Only a few ever watched and they were institutionalized sorts.

Watch the first season and convince yourself it never got renewed for a second. I goes full SJW in the second season, and it's pretty hamfisted.

It's a unique series, I enjoyed it overall. Some of it ultimately goes nowhere meaning the B stories were just B stories, and the third season got rushed because I guess they unexpectedly had to write it for a series finale. I still like the finale itself though.

Decent Gothic horror show. Great take on Frankenstein and his monster.

Season 2 sucks. 3 is pretty good.

If you're referring to the Dorian stuff you do know who Oscar Wilde was right?

Everything goes perfect until the sudden drop of the interest after directors cancel the show in season 3. I love Penny Dreadful and I hate the fact they canceled so soon and decided to continue the story in the comics.

I'm not referring to the Dorian stuff, I thought that was all well done. I'm referring to the plot arc involving Frankenstein's new monster and the witches.

Went to complete shit after the first fucking episode. Sucks that they wasted such a promising start and premise.

This. The potential they got and the way they've handled it is just appalling. Every single mystery amounted to "wow, it's fucking nothing".
All the cast was at their A game (Green was great, Dalton was just godly), but the writers clearly had no fucking clue how to handle a horror story.

Try it out. It has it's issues, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't still want more even with how shitty it got at times. Loved the setting, also Eva Green.

ABORT

DON'T DO IT OP

The pilot is fantastic, and it's a slow downhill for the rest of the season. Everything after S1 is some of the worst television ever produced.

>mfw Prometheus

I could have watched a whole show about Victor and Prometheus with those actors. Fuck this deviantart-tier television show.

Eva Geen should be my waifu.

She only likes hairy, beastly alpha men if you read up on interviews with her.

some great acting and crappy writing

I felt like I was watching capeshit

and there is NOTHING wrong with that

A show with fantastic performances, great aesthetic and a promising plot that ultimately falls short due to cancellation. Needed about 2 more seasons to flesh out the story, and the final season feels really rushed.

Worth watching

Writing is often here and there but it has pretty strong performances and Sup Forums - the character, overall would recommend

Post best witchfu

>goes full SJW in the second season
What show these days doesn't end up going full SJW? Fuck, most shows start out being full SJW.

The world is fucked.

Nothing really. Boring show.

It was a good show except the last season builds up to something epic but then it just ends. Eva Green is fantastic.

Apparently the network cancelled the show halfway through the filming of season 3 which pissed off Eva Green so she's barely even in the last two episodes.

Don't do it man please Dracula is awful

Someone post the Dorian table of laughing sluts horrible mistake webm.

Worth a watch, aggravating at times and rushed ending but worth it. Dorian Grey was a worthless god damn faggot riddled subplot though. Fight me.

Dorian was a huge waste of time but I got so much enjoyment out of watching the live result of modern feminism play out in his mansion.
literally living in the house of and being fed and supported by a man, meanwhile they go around shrieking that men do nothing but oppress women and randomly kill men in the streets.

Dorian: BITCHES LEAVE.

And the roasties had a satisfactory end

m8 he literally told them to hit the road and fuck off. At best they will have to go back to being street whores to survive. and the main uppity one refused and got the neck snap shortcut. not exactly satisfactory, but pretty funny.

Good show to watch because without sounding edgy I related to some of the characters because my life had been fucked up