HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ot1wztaqREw&index=36&list=LLq0sqfranDphblg25AkuDvw
youtube.com/watch?v=Sd8o3WUKP8M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lol rekt

haha someone had a successful thread last night, better remake it so I can feel validated by (You)s

you probably don't even have a job kek

See? Trump created more jobs without trying!

haha thats actually pretty funny

>people dont go to work to go protest
>people lose jobs

what's the problem here?

lol they cucked themselves lol

i'm working on a novel/screenplay about racism against white people

kek this is the white way of say "college dropout who doesn't want to get a job but has to tell his mom something"

what's the nigger way?

>tryna work on my mixtape

>protesting against the people that gave you a job

How fucking retarded can you be?

some times the good guys win

basically. White people say they're writers and black people say they're rappers.

better hope one of those numbskulls doesn't talk to a lawyer.

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHHAA

what is some essential ICEkino

what about spic, gook and muslim? i dont know enough about those

>I'm an entrepreneur

How fucking retarded can YOU be? Eight hour work days, minimum wages, weekends, and benefits all exist because someone protested against people that gave them a job.

>muh college meme

>Noam Redd*t

Sicario

>implying Noam belongs to wage/college cucks like redditors

>Debt
I get payed 3000 a semester to go to school for free. It's literally food and gas money though

those were goals, things that mattered to everyone. There is a reason why The Jungle is taught in schools.

this is just fucking pointless.

That's a very vague and strange thing to say, should kids not be educated?

Good for you poorfag

Public education is cancer which exists only to condition the youth to a lifetime of slavery, working towards things they'll never afford because magazines and TV tells them to

Not tv related

Reported

Enjoy your ban faggot

I dunno how education works in america but I don't think that's true, seems more like parenting/media would be responsible for that

>companies have collective power of money and large amounts of political capital by default due to the way society is structured
>Cuckservatives defend this as a natural part of capitalism
>People try to unionise or organize in a way that grants them the same political capital only they are in favor of higher minimum wage and more benefits
>Cuckservatives get triggered and demand those people be immediately fired calling them entitled

jokes on you i reported myself

Parenting/media works in conjunction with this meme that public education instills that you have to work hard for the best years of your life to make someone else money so you can hopefully retire one day. This is not the way our ancestors lived.

>working conditions
>federal government immigration policy

Yes, these are definitely the same thing

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKING BROWN SMELLY BOYS

>This is not the way our ancestors lived.
um....

>pro Big Brother Government libcucks think they are any different

you too

>lefties actually think they are any better despite having the most retarded ideas about everything and focusing on all the wrong shit

How do you think our ancestors lived? Protip, they didn't give the fruit of their labor so someone else could profit off it.

>they didn't give the fruit of their labor so someone else could profit off it.
hmmm

>Getting BTFO this bad by low effort posting

8YEARS
Y
E
A
R
S

>going full mental illness
ok

>maybe if I act obtuse it will negate the fact I'm losing

>be a shitty employee
>get fired
who would've thought

Good riddance. I bet most of them were white.

>going full liberal

Who in their right mind would do that?

>implying those are good things

You just seem to have some naive idealism that conjures up these pipe dreams from selective fantasies of the past.

>Have the right to be a shitty employee
Well, then I guess I should have the right to fire you too.

a proud American heritage of being redpilled as fuck.

If you want to have everything you thought you knew turned on it's head, and to look at things in another light, check out this lecture.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ot1wztaqREw&index=36&list=LLq0sqfranDphblg25AkuDvw

>he only gets paid $3k a semester
lol. you are like a little baby
I get paid $4500
in 4 months, i'll be paid more poverty bucks as i get my phd

>why can't we all get together and support this president
>liberals are mentally ill btw!! LOL

Yep, it's a real head scratcher.

They are.

Benjamin Franklin is the goat

yet he works for a university

fucking jews man, every time..

They're not ever going to support him, so I'll continue rubbing dirt in the wounds. Liberalism is synonymous with Mental Illness by design.

Keep the populace poor, stupid, and uneducated, and they'll vote for you everytime.

everything you ever learned in school was a "selective fantasy [from] the past"
everything you will learn in college when you're old enough to go will be AGAIN "selective fantasy [from] the past"
protip for brainlets: saying something is old is not only not an argument, it's a dogshit one that only shows you have never spent 10 minutes thinking about anything in your pathetic life

Looking at the Venus Project it seems like it's just going to be more idealist nonsense that isn't realistically achievable and any attempt at it would more likely result in an even worse existence for the average person than they have now.

Jews gonna jew. At least he lets loose the occasional redpill that public education is garbage designed to churn out good goys

>protesting for better wages and working conditions is the same as protesting so the labor market can be bloated and drive your wages and working conditions down

>everything you ever learned in school was a "selective fantasy [from] the past"
hm, no not really.

Both sides do that. Inb4 inbred hill billies aren't stupid.

>they didn't give the fruit of their labor so someone else could profit off it

KEK, that's exactly what they did, and they had to smile and nod when the landlord/baron/king/satrap/daimyo fucked their wife in front of them for 'regional tax'

So you're a retard that thinks they know about mental illness because they have it. Roger that.

Redpill me on Pizzagate.

Immigrant status: BTFO

If you want a realistically achievable outlook then get a job and work for 40 years so somebody else can profit off the best years of your life.

Hi TYT. How's Qatar treatin' you guys?

>Keep the populace poor, stupid, and uneducated, and they'll vote for you everytime.
West Virginia voted for trump though.

I assume he's singling out life for Americans soon after it's birth, assuming it's something that can translate to modern life and be maintained for a long time.

Yes it's a shame people have to work for others to survive, such a shame, never going to change though, or at least not in any of our lifetimes though.

>some slaves are so dependent on the system they will fight to protect it

Morpheus says take the Redpill and wake up

A lot more poorfags vote D than vice versa

The ghettos are essentially D voting farms

Maybe our Eurocuck ancestors

Everyone in this country is poor.
Rural areas aren't different.

All Pizzagate is, is the fact that there are pedophiles in high positions within our government. This is not by any means a new phenomena.

California won hillary the popular vote though

For you

Not all are poor by design

California is a Mexican colony and its votes should be discarded in every election.

>>some slaves are so dependent on the system they will fight to protect it

It's more that any attempt at overhauling the way the entire system works at the moment would almost definitely result in a far worse system being installed with the common man being shit on even further.

it was not monolithically california really at all. It was literally LA and NYC alone that boosted her numbers. You take those two out, even leave fucking dumb-ass Chicago alone - she looses the popular vote as well.

life isn't fair. not everyone can be born with the rare capability of thought

Resource based economies can't provide enough wealth for most people to be rich.

California needs to be split, they hold way too much power in our elections.

That was more about your willingness to defend what you've been taught in school

There's two types of careers effectively. Either a career that you can build up effective experience with a expand into your own self run operation. This is what smart people do. They get experience, they become valuable, they grow connections until they can start their own business or become a major player in an existing one. A career is training.
The other kind of career can't be taken into a solo operation most of the time because it requires huge capital investment to properly work.
An a group of investors funds a factory and then they hire employees to work that factory. Those employees and employers facilitate a need for each other. There's no way any of those employees would be able to build up the kind of capital to fund a factory, but the investors could. The opportunity would not exist without the investors or a credit economy, so even if you gain massive experience and value, you still can't advance yourself much because you're still dependent on getting massive amounts of capital to go your own way which most people simply are not able to.
This is why the commie nonsense of collective ownership is insane, because the capital build up of a few hundred workers is miniscule compared to some investors with connections and nice credit lines.

This is why they want to destroy the Electoral College

Do people need to be rich? Who are the people benefiting from allocating large sums of wealth?

And how many of them are Republicans?

if you want to do research that isn't directly useful for blowing up brown people, then a university is the only game in town

Holy fuck, I made a lot of typos here. I am a bit drunk.

>That was more about your willingness to defend what you've been taught in school
I'm not defending what I got taught in school, it's completely irrelevant, I have no idea what they are teaching you people over there but it doesn't sound very good

California proportionally is the weakest state in all of the electoral college.

Rural economies rely on federal subsidies and military bases to sustain themselves because they can't sustain themselves.

Not sure. Biden is 100% pedo. Anthony Weiner, the husband of Hillarys closest aid, was caught multiple times sexting minors. David Brock, Pedosta, Alefantis, all Democrats...

youtube.com/watch?v=Sd8o3WUKP8M

>this is the fifth time OP has made this thread in the past 24 hours

Hardly. Certain fields only survive because of R&D departments for corps.

55 electorates says otherwise

Red states are producer states, Blur states are consumers. Rural people would outlast city slickers. And all the major ghettos in the cities rely on federap subsidies

Do you not understand what proportionality is?

Also, California is a producer state too. It's one of the biggest economies in the world and a massive agricultural center.

Spic: Self employed (waiting outside Home Depot)
Gook: IT Expert (shitposting)
Muslim: Spiritual Guide (total failure/suicide bomber)

this is incredibly ignorant.

farmers get subsides because if you fuck with the means of production of a nation and let it languish either through natural means or driving people away from farming - it's like knocking the foundation out from under a building. This isn't fucking star trek we still need to grow our food and it takes a lot of fucking work.

That's not me defending what I got taught, that's me saying a very vague and silly comment was wrong.

He said rural economies. It's not like all rural people are farmers. Nearly all of them aren't.