You can go FUCK yourself!

You can go FUCK yourself!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_history_in_Russia#LGBT_history_under_Putin:_1999.E2.80.93present
pinknews.co.uk/2015/09/28/putin-condemns-homophobia-supports-lgbt-rights/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why didn't he?

How's your show Larry?

What a well constructed retort to Milo questioning the level of his intelligence

i like how he has never gotten over the fact that people only cared about him because he was on The Daily Show With John Stewart

not because he is particularly funny, smart or interesting

the impotent rage is just something to take in, helps you appreciate your own life

>ayy obama, u my nigger

what did he mean by this?

When when you're a sub-80 IQ nigger, you don't have much else

this is why you don't racemix

>pu-pu-please like me

and he wonders why nobody watched his show

Why do niggers start looking like turtles when they get old?

Milo's 15 minutes of fame are up once everyone starts reading about his enjoyment of being molested at 14 and his support of young teenage boys hooking up with older men for "security". He tried pulling the Sup Forums pedo card and now comes the public flogging.

Biopic directed by Bryan Singer when?

any source for these comments?

Truly makes one ponder

another MSM hit piece

when will they learn

Larry Wilmore was the only one on that panel who didn't make a single point, he just kept hitting every dumb Facebook liberal talking point you could think of.

kek

The "other" republican was just shucking and
jiving too. CIA guy made the best point of the night for pointing out some euronazi having the audacity to tell Americans who are enemies should be.

>CIA guy made the best point of the night for pointing out some euronazi having the audacity to tell Americans who are enemies should be.
Yeah the intelligence agencies which are all of a sudden infallible and always have the best interest of Americans first and foremost should be trusted.

>Milo
>euronazi
If you think Milo is a Nazi then you're a fucking retard.

if you think me using buzzwords is a legitimate claim then you're a fucking retard

Nazi is a buzzword. It's essentially lost all meaning.

You're a fucking retard for using buzzwords. Checkmate, faggot.

Yeah that CIA guy is so right! Why the FUCK would someone trust Russia over our friend and ally Saudi Arabia who had never done anything wrong!

always have been you stupid millennial

>complaining about memeing on fucking 4chins

>milo didn't come back with

>DUDE ZODIAC KILLER LMAO

to reference when Wilmore bombed at the WH.

Yeah like when the NSA was spying an mining data on millions of American citizens.

or when they said Iraq had weapons of mass destruction.

or when they said Russia directly influenced the election without presenting any evidence.

If they're so evil why aren't they included in the [[[travel]]] ban?

So because he is a foreigner his arguments are invalid...

so this... is the power... of old age....

CIA guy annoyed me more than Larry. He was a smug faggot and Bill wouldn't get off his cock.
Yes goyim, always trust the CIA and NSA. It's not like they have a long history of lying and manipulating people. They spy on you to protect you. :^)

>Yeah like when the NSA was spying an mining data on millions of American citizens.
this keeps us safe
how can you argue that domestic surveillance isn't necessary, while advocating terrorism is a huge problem? most terrorists aren't refugees, they're homegrown.

>or when they said Iraq had weapons of mass destruction.
they did find chemical weapons

>or when they said Russia directly influenced the election without presenting any evidence.
they didn't present YOU any evidence, and quite frankly they don't have to you stupid little shit. you want the president to brief you on every top secret raid got your approval too?

>call someone a stupid low iq guest
>HURR DURR HE SAID GO FUCK YOURSELF??!

Finally watched the clip since you fags wouldn't shut up about it.

As usual blown out of proportion. Larry was right to retort with that.

I will say this though, he was acting like Trump being a little faggot about interruptions.

>hurf durf don't interrupt me let me finish
>Milo lets him finish
>Milo begins his counterpoint
>Larry interrupts every 3 seconds

Shit was aggravating.

wasnt it a bunch of black trannies that molested him?

>this keeps us safe
Stopped reading there. Go away, shill. Your tactics won't work on here.

i read "biopic" as "boipucci"

i need to get off this board

> Russia is the better ally because they love gays XDD
so this is the power of teenagers on the internet....

>this keeps us safe
>they did find chemical weapons
>they don't have to you stupid little shit.
t. bootlicker

to be fair milo is a dumbfuck that doesn't let people talk, and I don't even completely disagree with all his points either, but hes just out there for shock value

He is also disingenuous when he says that all gay people should go back into the closet even though he himself is openly gay, he's just full of shit

yeah saudi arabia did nothing wrong that's why victim's families can sue them for damages from 9/11

neither of those posts are an argument
typical nu-right useful idiots

this is shoe on other foot sorta stuff like was said during the show, the republicans would be all over this russia bullshit if it was the democrats that got in on it, and they know it.

Also they probably liked that the CIA is the main focus of the conspiracy theory behind kennedy's assassination, but of course they hate them now because trump spews buzzwords and panders to his base knowing that they are all idiots and don't do their research, so it literally doesn't matter what he says, its why arguing with republicans on the internet is so futile.

I can sue you for being faggot, what's your point?

Typical neo-cuckservative. I bet you voted for Jeb.

Russia is the better ally because if we do the new oil pipeline through the arctic, we won't need OPEC and sand people anymore.

how does spying on what websites I visit help national security?

Iraq destroyed all of its stockpiles and abandoned its programs under the guidance of the UN.

how did Russia rig the election?

>Russia is the worse ally because MUH RUSSIAN HACKERS!
so this... is the power... of liberal media...

>FUCK YOU
>You're low IQ
>GO FUCK YOURSELF
Yeah, what a great political debate.

>that black idiot actually thought the DNC hacks were done by Russians

Shouldn't we thank them then for exposing the Clinton lead oligarchy in Washington then? Trump should give them medals of honor.

Literally none of them tried to discuss anything. They just spewed insults and opinions at each other.

No, a Catholic priest. He actually just gave an interview on that today.

Homosexuality is illegal in Russia.

i haven't seen this posted on Sup Forums at all, c'mon guys

Do people think that Oil is going to be relevant in like.. 20 years?

>Russia
>they love gays
You're the teenager.

>defending Milo in this exchange
While they did ignore a good bit of the points Milo was making, I don't fucking blame them. He was being 'le ebin outrageous gay conservative', being as provocative as possible for the sake of being provocative without offering any credible evidence, and he literally WOULD NOT SHUT THE FUCK UP throughout the entire show.

I don't think Wilmore, who was admittedly pretty dumb throughout the show, was really trying to make any kind of ideological statement with this. I think he was just annoyed and I would have been too, Milo is fucking annoying.

The real cancer of the show was the 'counterintelligence' nignog who was spouting bullshit a mile a minute to pander to the audience in hopes of selling his book.

Source?

Homsexual propaganda*

kind of hard to pretend you arent a child when you cant help but stoop to ones level

actual smart secure person would have just laughed him off and kept his cool

Imagine how pissed Obama was when that happened - as the single most powerful human being on the face of the entire planet, some fucknut literally who casually drops the word used to oppress your race in America for hundreds of years, and a bunch of rich white people laugh at his "joke" so you are forced to laugh at Wilmore's casual use of one of the worst slurs in the english language, and are reminded that its continued use in the modern urban vocabulary has only served to worsen race relations in america

hit piece?? lol the guy literally says that little boys and older men having sexual relations can be a very healthy thing and then jokes about how the reason why hes great at head was cause a preist taught him

Milo baits people and they expose their true selves.

I fucking hate niggers, burn the coal; pay the toll

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_history_in_Russia#LGBT_history_under_Putin:_1999.E2.80.93present

Trump should suck some Russian dick, they handed him an election.

pinknews.co.uk/2015/09/28/putin-condemns-homophobia-supports-lgbt-rights/
:^)

I think laughing it off and keeping your cool is only possible the first 30 times Milo talks over you and interrupts you constantly in an attempt to say something TOTALLY OUTRAGEOUS. I probably would've decked his dumb ass and I say that as someone who agrees with a good deal of what Milo stands for.

I just think he's a fucking annoying faggot.
Don't act like there's any sort of deeper plan to what he does, user. He tries to be provocative to garner more attention for himself. It's entirely self-serving and devoid of real meaning.

>From 2005 through 2006 military intelligence discovered that the weapons—many in poor condition, some empty or containing nonlethal liquid, but others containing sarin with unexpectedly high purity—were in the possession of one Iraqi individual who remained anonymous.
They invaded Iraq... to purchase faulty weapons... from one guy...

It's funny, cause Milo's a pedo and the right spent the last month defending him.

>Tell Milo to go fuck himself
>Milo already said that he was going to masturbate afterwards to their buttpain and his comments

What did he mean by this

>I was born before 1990 so I know everything and everyone who disagrees with me is a millennial
Christ, you cuckservatives are pathetic. Keep sucking NSA dick, I'm sure the semen will help keep you safe.

>I probably would've decked his dumb ass and I say that as someone who agrees with a good deal of what Milo stands for.
>I just think he's a fucking annoying faggot.

in time you will mature, keep at it user

an adult would get embarrassed for them and be disappointed they are acting that way, not angry at them

we don't need opec at all you moron.
there's enough oil in north america to last a century.

> i was born after 1990 and i know everything
hmmm, really activates my almonds

>how does spying on what websites I visit help national security?
it doesn't, but if you're already considered a threat, they could have leads on what you're doing and stop potential attacks

>Iraq destroyed all of its stockpiles and abandoned its programs under the guidance of the UN.
you really expect a bunch of sandnigs to have followed the rules?
lookup operation avarice, recently declassified and details how the cia found several wmds and decommissioned them

>how did Russia rig the election?
i didn't say they rigged it, it was a fair election
nevertheless, the entire intelligence community said they were involved in an attack on the the DNC and i believe them over a fat neckbeard NEET on a Croatian puppetry forum

We should put unemployed niggers back to work on some cotton fields, whip their asses back to work

ur a faget

> don't think Wilmore, who was admittedly pretty dumb throughout the show, was really trying to make any kind of ideological statement with this. I think he was just annoyed and I would have been too, Milo is fucking annoying.
Nah, I think he was trying to make the next epic meme that people will show on their Facebook
>Wilmore BTFOs Nazi

>so futile
It's more like trying to discuss something with a tree stump and or moose

>it's illegal to go on degenerate pride parades where men fist eachother in front of children.

This isn't a ban on homosexuality. You're an idiot.

Why does anyone give a fuck what these idiots have to say? It's all fucking propaganda.

Nice repost, cuck.

Not him but that is a very immature way to respond to some annoying faggot. Just ignore him or point out how the stuff he is saying is incorrect.

I'm 31, user. Trying to act 'mature' is for people in their 20s that are doing their best to appear adult.

When you're my age, you're just fed up and don't give a shit anymore. I don't know why you'd defend this vapid sensationalist. He doesn't care about anything he says and if you believe he does, you're beyond help.

Most of my fellow conservatives only like Milo because his very existence defeats a lot of SJW arguments. But beyond that? He's an empty waste of space, just another 'television personality' with nothing real to say, only interested in becoming more famous.

>tfw to old to be mature

its not an act

only children need to "act" like adults

part of being "fed up" and not giving a shit is learning to just let retards flailing around be while you just go on with your life

Because your a little cuck

My take on it.

Everyone on the left of the panel were morons who got baited hard, Milo was just being a provocative troll and it made the panel show their true colours "FUCK YOU, GO FUCK YOURSELF, FUCK OFF" This is what the left has to bring to the debating table ours days. These morons will trigger themselves to suicide the way things are going and the right wing will control the culture for an entire century.

As for Milo, he's a little libertarian troll, I'm glad he admitted he isn't a conservative because honestly he's just a liberal as Bill Maher is except he doesn't believe in white privilige and supports Trump.

I wouldn't want to be in a public restroom urinal next to Milo

Whoa, I thought my studies and data were creating an argument for my viewpoint but your assertion that I should go fuck myself have rendered them irrelevant and the point moot! I concede to you good sir. *tips*

>your
>cuck

You have to be at least 18 years old to use this website, kid.

>le epic troll, Sup Forumsros
Milo is just as much of a faggot as the rest of them. Maher was the only good one on the show.

>it doesn't, but if you're already considered a threat, they could have leads on what you're doing and stop potential attacks
what the fuck about the fourth amendment do you find so confusing?

if they have probably cause to suspect i'm guilty of a crime they can get a warrant to surveil me. no evidence? no search. warrantless surveillance of every US citizen? unconstitutional and illegal.

go move to china if you're such a fucking fan of a totalitarian state, retard.

i dont want to talk to a scientist. those motherfuckers be lying and gettin me pissed

Maher is a democrat shill now. He has totally subscribed to the media fear campaign surrounding Trump and he actually admitted in the programme that he believes in white privilige. Isn't this what we make fun of SJWs for?

Truly the epitome of political discourse

>media fear campaign

lol

all you have to do is listen to Trump speak to think he's a fuckwit