Bill Hicks everyone. The greatest comedian of all time

Bill Hicks everyone. The greatest comedian of all time.

This meme started on /n/

That's just the first step son. Ready for the big enchilada? Rush Limbaugh is Jim Morrison.

That's a dumb riff on the original, real-deal /n/ meme

>This meme started on /n/
fuck off
ppl have been saying this since the late 90's

Source? Source? Source? Source? Source? Source? Source? Source? Source? Source?

source?
>thinks everything strated on Sup Forums
haha lol kiddo

This has to be the stupidest theory in the world, 30 years of smoking just doesn't vanish. And you don't magically recover from cancer. Also Bill Hicks had said repeadly he would rather die than give up smoking, so the fact that Jones doesn't have a carton a day habit must mean he can't be Hicks

Infowars should report on this theory.

It started on /n/ and there is no record of it existing anywhere before some genius user invented this theory from scratch on /n/.

Feel free to post proof contradicting this. Archive.org link, google groups usenet link, anything at all dude.

Bill is a psychic vampire

>This meme started on /n/

wtf is that? I've never even heard of people going there since I started browsing the chinz

its obviously the same person.

Jones's nose is taller, his forehead is taller and more concave, higher and more pronounced cheekbones, smaller mouth, smaller chin, ears are wrong shape
tl;dr it's a shit meme and I'm glad /n/ is gone

Pretty good cycling community, lad. Posted there a lot when I was looking for a new bike.

Now that I have the bike, I have no idea why anyone would continue posting there.

Autists for everything, though.

NO. theya re not the same dude, but they both play Alex. It's like in The Prestige.

If you watch closely the podcast - when alex had the headphones on - It was the real alex.

when the headphones were off - it was Hicks.

pay attention**

They look similar. You really think no one made that joke in the 90s?

Usenet or archive.org. Produce proof or shut your fucking craw. A genius user on /n/ invented this meme from scratch.

You think THAT'S big? Get this: Bill Clinton is Elvis Presley