Brit/pol/ - Fuck Your Petition Edition

>BREAKING NEWS WITHOUT SOURCE BECAUSE IT JUST HAPPENED
Gove got absolutely fucked up by Andrew Neil, career ruined, leadership race down the toilet - All odds are on it being Leadsom vs May

>THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=dmwqEg-06Ww

>TORY LEADERSHIP ELECTION: SENIOR MPS PLANNING ON FORCING REMAINER CRABB INTO SECOND PLACE AND THEN CONVINCING HIM TO LET REMAINER THERESA MAY RUN UNOPPOSED
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/07/senior-tories-plotting-bring-quick-end-leadership-contest/

>TRAITOR CARSWELL "COULD BE SACKED BY MONDAY"
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/ukips-only-mp-could-be-sacked-by-monday-says-party-leader-nigel-farage-a7114526.html

>SCARED ANGELA EAGLE: "C-CORBYN PLEASE QUIT"
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36693835

>CHILCOT: "BLAIR WON'T BE PUT ON TRIAL FOR WAR CRIMES BUT SOLDIERS MIGHT BE"
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/02/outrage-as-war-crimes-prosecutors-say-tony-blair-will-not-be-inv/

>CORBYN: "I'M STILL NOT LEAVING YOU KNOW"
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36696712

>LEADSOM: "I'M NOT GOING TO BE BULLIED INTO STANDING DOWN FOR MAY"
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/02/andrea-leadsom-interview-thatcher-god-and-why-i-should-be-prime/

>LEAVE.EU BACKS LEADSOM FOR TORY LEADER
bristolpost.co.uk/arron-banks-and-nigel-farage-s-leave-campaign-back-andrea-leadsom-for-tory-leader/story-29466185-detail/story.html

>MORALITY MAN'S SUNDAY ARTICLES
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kqW-pWzLFfs
youtube.com/watch?v=OdO4MHsvlGw
telegraph.co.uk/education/2016/07/03/oxford-university-to-replace-male-pale-and-stale-portraits-with/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3671847/The-lionhearted-Locked-Boy-Lad-trapped-silence-seven-years-miraculously-finding-way-signal-say-truly-astonish-you.html
youtu.be/E1waGanUNt0
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Random
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Inevitability_Embodiment?
youtube.com/watch?v=NgfQusfqMDM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FUNNY ISN'T IT?

death to all karen posters

Belgium is a non-country

Belgium is a non country but I don't care for an empire I just want my country back

youtube.com/watch?v=kqW-pWzLFfs

Jamaica and India are in the commonwealth.

Belgium is a non-country
in this thread

I didnt make it, I just picked a farage filename at random

B-but, now we're not in the EU the Russians might invade us!
>tfw my dad is actually retarded enough to believe this.

LEADSOM = DEADSOM

CRABB = FAB

>Gove got absolutely fucked up by Andrew Neil
WHAT A LOAD OF BOLLOCKS -THAT NEVER HAPPENED.

Gove was pressed hard but gave a good account of himself, he's not my choice of PM but he certainly wasn't fucked up.

And just to prove a point that OP and his cripplechan remain faggots are wrong!

Michael Gove was interviewed by Andrew Marr NOT Andrew Neil.

Eating strawberries and watching tennis in a free and independent Britain

Like regardless of whether you like/agree with Farage on anything you have to admit this moment was so fucking based like I know mainstream politicians can't get away with shit like this so I'm so glad Farage did it

I have a feeling OP is a leftist cuck.

Belgium is a non country

we're still in the EU

stop posting karen

>Gove got absolutely fucked up by Andrew Neil, career ruined, leadership race down the toilet - All odds are on it being Leadsom vs May

link?

Anyone else here have Virgin Media internet?

Shit keeps cutting out every few hours for me

are you guys still gonna leave or has the elites blocked it yet

Will May activate Article 50

I think there's only one person who can steer the country at this point

I doubt it'd be on any sort of online watcher yet so you'll have to find it yourself and wait
The 40 year-old autistic ellipsisposter is correct; I made a mistake and it was Andrew Marr, not Neil

"At least not until 2017"

Is this it?

youtube.com/watch?v=OdO4MHsvlGw

>Belgium is a non-country

He did that shit routinely every couple months for the past 6 or 7 years, I'm glad that one got loads of attention though

into a brick wall?

How many footie fans are actually fags

>BBC News reporting on Clinton being interviewed by the FBI

OY VEY

Belgium is a non country

Almost none of them. Fags don't really like sports

>modern media
>country
>civilized
>Christian

Is there a specific reason that continentals and continentboos have been hopelessly autistic as fuck since time immemorial? This is >H>R>E tier

top kek

telegraph.co.uk/education/2016/07/03/oxford-university-to-replace-male-pale-and-stale-portraits-with/

>tfw no matter what happens, we're going to lose

Into an iceberg?

louise pls reply

kek works in mysterious ways

PRAISE BE UPON HIM

did someboday say post moar karen?!

why did he punch him?

Based Daniel Craig saving the world once again.

It's Sean Bean m8

It's Sean Bean you numpty

>Daniel Craig

thats belgian sean bean m8

She got off scot-free.

she's shilling for Gove now.

D R O P P E D

>kid starved of oxygen in the womb and left with cerebral palsy
>didn't even learn how to communicate till aged 7 using visual perspex spelling board
>visited "Jesus's garden" during near death experience, looks forward to going back soon
>backs brexit
Feels story of the day lads.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3671847/The-lionhearted-Locked-Boy-Lad-trapped-silence-seven-years-miraculously-finding-way-signal-say-truly-astonish-you.html

>American taxes we're lowest under King George III

Why did they bother with all that independence stuff, lads?

So says CNN """sources"""

he was being a grade a cuck

were* fuck off lads

I... Honestly have no idea why I got those two confused.

engerland fans are you butthurt that wales are in the semi final, or is it more sort of sportsmanship well done attitude..

Killed by the SNP

>tfw May is paying MPs to support Crabb so Leadsom will never get to the public vote

They are coming

Well yeah of course, he's done that shit for 17 years. It's just that this was AFTER the referendum, AFTER people like myself (and most of the posters here I think) were finally on the winning side. That's why it felt so swank, user.

They're gonna memory hole the referendum lads

They're gonna do the world's greatest disappearing act

youtu.be/E1waGanUNt0

>NO
>TAXATION
>WITHOUT
>REPRESENTATION

They were also denied basic English rights such as freedom from soldiers being billeted in their homes, unlawful closure of ports etc.

You have to go back m8

I love this lady, she's like a hot Ann Coulter.

>implying Wales haven't revitalised British pride with our triumph over Brussels for the second time

that better not be happening m8

It's a common misconception that colonial rebellion was about mere taxes. They stated the reason quite clearly: "No taxation without representation". This doesn't mean no taxes it means no taxes unless I also have the power to say how they are used.

Belgium is a non country for sure

Pretty sure its the fact that Wales still has a strong culture that has basically fucked everything lately. Most people here are semi-nationalist.

>tfw your country fucked all of europe with Male Voice Choirs

I'm proud of them and hope the fuck up germany in the final

>remain traitor
Absolutely vile.

Check out this foxy lad.

the more you post karen, the more i want to fug her

It would've taken 2 weeks for them to send a representative to the UK and then 2 more to get them back

If they'd waited 20 or 30 years they might have got representation

>Media fucking hates Corbyn and will do anything and say anything to destroy him.
>His own party hates him because a faction of the party works with the media to destroy him.
>Labour membership fucking loves him and he's basically a Labour demigod saint at this point among its members.

Labour is pretty much fucked aren't they? The membership wants the party to go in the complete opposite direction of the media and the New Labour MPs and it seems the media an New Labour won't budge and neither will the membership.

Whats the likely outcome? deselection of the New Labour MPs? The membership and Unions are at outright war with New Labour pretty much now.

Louise Mensch is a cuck. She's more Paul Ryan like Coulter.

We are quite happy for the Welsh actually, they have done us proud not only in the footy but backing us with Bexit.

Nice

She's not even a fucking MP anymore, why is she still relevant?

is that a real person's head

he looks like a Natural Museum neanderthal display

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Random

Click and reveal your superpower that will help defend Britain

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Inevitability_Embodiment?

With my power. I hereby decree that the sun will never set on the British empire

belgium is a non country

youtube.com/watch?v=NgfQusfqMDM

Belgium is not a country :(

The complete and utter implosion of the labour party?

Representative of the colonies had no power in parliament. He was there to be heard only as a courtesy.

Also most likely had they waited none of the colonies would have had a voice in the matters of the Empire. Their representation was a direct consequence of American colonies breaking off as an attempt to keep others remaining.

britpol is low energy now. Good to know, can finally get on with life.

MORE MORE MORE

>tfw when your dad is in a award winning male voice choir

Anybody else got that fucking 1997 labour party campaign song in their heads now ?

SEND HELP

Belgium is a non country

The problem for Labour is that the 'membership' who elected Corbyn aren't Labour people - they're students and hard lefties who should really be voting Green, brigading the party and hijacking it. This is possible because both parties have such torrid membership numbers that they can be easily hijacked by semi-organised outside interests.

The Tories at least have a minimum membership requirement before voting on a leader to prevent this.

Lads, I've learned first hand from talking to an Oxford-educated leftist that if you ask these people to distill their views in to plain english and to not use irony or condescension - i.e. get to the very core of what they believe - they believe in childish bullshit.

I finally got him to say that he believes that everyone will become mullato and racism will die. All I had to do was bring up the fact that the onus is only white people to accept this and the Chinese never would. After that he pretended he wasn't bothered anyway.

Do these people even debate these core beliefs among each other?

Belgium is a damp rag.

>Do these people even debate these core beliefs among each other?

There is no one more esteemed in Wales than a christian coal-mining man in a male voice choir. A man who will work himself into the ground for his family and heritage.

Teamwork, cooperation and relying on your fellow man here is what kept the shitskins and the people based. This culture is why Wales will win the Euros and the dark forces of degeneracy and immorality will be thrown under the bus in the next decade.

>what a time to be alive.

THIIIIIIIIIIIINGS

THINGS

CAN

Btw, literally every ex-Labour supporter (most of which now support UKIP), 100% backs Corbyn and his purging of the degenerates.

Belgium is a non country

ONLY

whos the women in this pic?

>Do these people even debate these core beliefs among each other?

that's like asking a cancer cell if it ever stops to wonder what life would be like for it as a healthy cell

TONY BLAIR