Official Homeland thread

Official Homeland thread

Discuss the new episode as (and after) you watch it

I can't be the only person still interested in this show, r-right?

>No Morena
>No Interest

Bumps

Did Brody's son ever come back on? If not, then I don't really care!

The first episode of the season bored me. Has it gotten any better? Is based Quinn back up to form yet?

I dancef with claire danes once. She is even prettier in person. I have a picture of us eating in a cafeteria.

I hate homeland though.

So Dar Adal was the one who has the guy spy on Carrie and leaked the recording, right? Or is he just a red herring?

Yes it's gotten much better. Quinn went all First Blood in the new episode. He is crazy but knows something is going down.

Things don't even kick off until episode 5. I still like the show, but damn it keeps getting slower and slower each season.

Post pic please. I would kill to be able to dance with Claire and have cafeteria food with her sounds cute as all fuck.

Can anyone give me a quick rundown of this show?

Its in a box in my moms attic. This was back in the day of 35mm cameras. Wewere like 15.

>guy was a pow in iraq and gets freed
>first 3 seasons is him going back and forth with cia because you don't know if he is a terrorist or not
>season 4-6 is 24 with a woman and nothing ever happens

Not sure what to make of that episode. My best guess is Dar Adal has someone (maybe the president-elects right hand man) feeding the NSA phone calls to Carrie etc.

I love Quinn and I really hope they sort him out soon. This season has a pathetic sjw fest so far.

What's up with the Alex Jones cosplay guy opening and closing the show? What are they trying to do? This shit has really gone downhill.

Next time you are there just take a picture of the picture

Thanks. Maybe I'll marathon it when the season finishes.

would desu

Homeland season 6 is actually House of Cards season 5

This is the most exciting episode of the season by far

This episode sounds based. Can someone please recap the season so far after the premiere until last week so I can watch this new episode.

they have a fake alex jones now

>I can't be the only person still interested in this show, r-right?

yeah you can. I'll pick it up again for more based Mandy Patinkin though

he's a faggot though. alex jones is based even if you think he's half full of shit

I'm still watching it, but can't get over the fact they totally fucked up the major role with the woman President.

how so

cont.

And the fact that Carrie spent the other seasons trying to fight mudslimes, and now she's defending them is insane.

They obviously thought Hillary was going to win and we'd have another mudslime apologist in the White House.

Every time I hear "Madam President" in this fucking show I cringe as how idiotic the libturd producers & writers were, and at the same time feel good at the amount of tears they are shedding with Trump.

They should have just delayed the current season a few months until they knew who was going to win. Fucking arrogant libs are so stupid.

This episode was my favorite yet. No idea what the aftermath will be for Quinn but I was kekking the entire time.

The President is basically the opposite of Clinton. She's not a war hawk at all, she wants to pretty much pull out and be isolationist. The similarities are that she's a Democrat and a woman and they end there. In terms of policy she resembles Trump more than anything - he doesn't care about our international ventures and has the intelligence community working against him. Same deal for Keane.

That's my favorite thing about this season. You can tell the writers thought they were being so smart portraying the deep state as a bunch of evil republicans working against muh vagina.But the reality of it is that there are a bunch of jews in the cia trying to stump Trump, and the show is even more accurate than ever

The character is pro-Iran nuke deal, and a mudslime apologist. Not at all like Trump.

Freudian I guess.

Trump is all about deals and literally called for a arms race in regards to nukes.

Yea, and this Madame President character lady wants to just lie down and do nothing. Obama 2.0.

The point is that it's pretty clear she's not just a Hillary insert. Plenty of shows have featured women Presidents. If they wanted to make her like Clinton beyond gender and party it'd be a pretty different character.

a mix of alex and rush limbaugh he sounds mostly rush

She's liberal mudslime apologist. It's Hillary. Get over it. They fucked it up. Should have had an alpha male, but the cuck writers are stupid.

They also did a 180 with Carrie, which is huge. Really fucked shit up. I only watch it because there's nothing else on, and I've seen the other seasons.

That shit is really annoying too. It's Alex, not Rush.

>actors and their names are mismatched on the poster
fuck me I'm triggered

Sometimes I wonder if people write shit like this

>She's liberal mudslime apologist. It's Hillary. Get over it. They fucked it up. Should have had an alpha male, but the cuck writers are stupid.

ironically but I know a good portion of them don't.

And there it is, when the Sup Forumstard is backed into a corner all he can do is shout cuck.

Not an argument, faget.

The show is based on reality (or is supposed to be).

>hurr durr let's make the president a liberal, stronk woman because it's 98% going to be Hillary xxDDD

Would it have been so fucking hard to wait 2-3 months to see who won, so the show could better reflect reality (and you don't lose a chunk of you audience in the process)? Aren't they supposed to plan alternative scripts just in case?

And back to Carrie - no one gives a shit that she spent the last 5 seasons taking down mudslimes, and this season she's does a complete 180 and becomes a libcuck defending them?

Policy doesn't actually matter though, does it.
Liberals still voted for Hilary in spite of her being basically a neocon.

This! They never would have had the CIA shown as the bastards they are if they had known it was going to be Trump they would be targeting.

>The CIA have literally false flagged an attack in Homeland now to force the President's hand

>And back to Carrie - no one gives a shit that she spent the last 5 seasons taking down mudslimes, and this season she's does a complete 180 and becomes a libcuck defending them?
It's pretty stupid and evident that it's because they keep getting called the most islamophobic show on tv.

She banged a Muslim kid, her mind obviously got SANDED

Look, its Alex Jones knockoff!

holy shit

this show is so fucking stressful

every week

is so stressful

---

Great ep btw, when will Quinn catch a break!

Really makes me sad that claire danes went from super cute in romeo and juliet, uturn, daisy, etc to ugly when she got old.

Who planted the bomb? The FBI guy or Dar? It's also pretty obvious that Carrie's babysitter is a spy

wrong

Claire Danes still makes my dick diamonds. She aged pretty well IMO

pretty obviously the CIA and Dar. Think of how he acted when he met Saul.

Dars gonna either kill himself or start another war by the end of the season, screen cap this

white supremacist trump supporters altright

>Every time I hear "Madam President" in this fucking show I cringe as how idiotic the libturd producers & writers were
At first I cringe but then I'm relieved as I realize how we escaped this being reality.

They didn't even get Alex Jones right. He's not a neo-con war hawk. They think Alex is some caricature of "angry reactionary white guy" that Hollywood people collectively hate.

That's because the writers don't listen to Alex. Season sucks so far except the shadow govt stuff that's blowing up in the liberal writers faces lmao

she is such a flat actress

It's too obvious, Dar is who they are pointing us at right now, which means it's not him

she was hot as fuck with long hair

>propaganda shit amerikuks actually watch

jesus fuck i hate those 'i know information but i won't say' thrillers. it's such a lazy way to get people on the edge of their seat. it's pretty much the equivalent of horror movies that make the person trip while running. fuck off with that shit.

>Sup Forums voicing it's insecurities about their intelligence in here
man remember when Sup Forums had half a fuckin brain, not to mention a backbone? They bitch more than the liberals and their braindead shill got into office

I think this is gonna be a pretty straightforward season considering they already wasted half of it on jack shut

What do people know that they aren't saying? Other than potentially Dar with Saul, but that fits an IC guy pretty well

ur overstating the popularity and reaching

what do u watch

the show is about secrets and espionage, man

>D grade tv sci-fi actress
>cant hold her own in a scene to save her life
>completely unnecessary character in Homeland
>only there to reel in and retain female viewership

get better taste in actresses

nah, i'm talking about quinn trying to tell carrie so many times about the dude next door but he either couldn't put it to words or carrie just brushing him off. it's a common trope in thrillers where everything would be fine if everyone just shut the fuck up and explained themselves.

which obviously i understand why they don't explain shit lol. i'm just saying, i think it's a lazy style of writing where if you want edge of your seat intensity there are other ways to do it than "NOT NOW, QUINN! I GOTTA GO TO WORK!"

you know what i mean?

it's her personality

quinn was being incoherent anyway

Cops got BTFO by a mentally ill cripple. Didn't see that coming.

>It's also pretty obvious that Carrie's babysitter is a spy

Because she's brown...?

will quinn ever be operator as fuck again, he use to double tap women like a pro

i miss brody

S4 was great tho, better than 5 and 3

mhmm, mhmm. i get that. i just consider that to be weak writing. it would be like me telling you it's unacceptable to groan at scenes in horror movies where the babe trips because hey she's running frantically while it's pitch black outside.

as i said, it's a trope that i don't like. it's used for needless cliffhangers that drag on episode after episode just so it can give the viewers a CHEAP sense of suspense while they're doing other shit.

are you watching billions?

i've considered it, just to watch Lewis again. is it good?

why couldn't they get Alex Jones to play himself?

This episode is fucking filler.

It was the best one this season.
But it a season full of filler that isn't saying so much.

I stopped watching after the season where brody dies

did i fuck up?

not really. It's watchable but it's not as interesting without him.