France should be neutral chaotic.

>mexico bad guys
If anything Mexico are the good guys.
Also
>brazil, saying brazil are the bad guys
nani???!?!?!?!?!?!?

>>brazil, saying brazil are the bad guys
>nani???!?!?!?!?!?!?
We have Neymar on the team, which automatically makes us scumbags.

how is france aka africa good guys?

this

Honduras will go into the good guys category when they beat the shockeroos and send all those sydney wogs home crying on wednesday.

How come you do not like Neymar? Is it because he moved to PSG?
You're not one to talk Germanistan.

>Iran not with the good guys

He's a massively arrogant prick, even by footballer standards. Then there's Tite cradling him yesterday, which shows he's also a colossal pussy. Also, incest.

>also, incest
tipkek

Spain is good guys?

>Eufemiano Fuentes (born 1955) is a Spanish sports doctor

>In Fuentes' clinic in Madrid, 186 blood bags were found belonging to professional athletes and marked with coded names, besides EPO, steroids, and growth hormone.

> Fuentes continually denied having performed illegal operation with cyclists but said he had athletes as clients such as footballers and tennis players.[4] In December 2010, a fellow inmate claimed Fuentes had told him, "If I would talk, the Spanish football team would be stripped of the 2010 World Cup"

>In a further doping scandal, in 2010, Fuentes was arrested by Spanish police as part of Operación Galgo (Operation Greyhound). In a series of simultaneous raids across five provinces on 9 December, Spanish police seized a large quantity of anabolic steroids, hormones and EPO, as well as laboratory equipment for blood transfusions. According to Público newspaper, Eufemiano Fuentes and his sister Yolanda were the leaders of the alleged plot. Also arrested were the athlete Marta Dominguez, who was released on bail after having been charged with the trafficking and distribution of doping substances, and Alberto Leon, in whose fridge anti-doping police found several bags of blood. Leon was found dead shortly after, the result of an apparent suicide.[7] In January 2013, the Operacion Puerto trial went underway, and Fuentes offered to reveal the names of all the athletes he helped doping. The judge, Julia Santamaria, told him that he was not under obligations to name any athletes.
>Spain lacking anti-doping laws, Fuentes was charged with "endangering public health". His main defense consisted in saying that the blood transfusions were conducted safely and were healthy for the athletes
>In April 2013, Fuentes was sentenced to one year in prison for breaking public health laws and was banned from practicing sports medicine for four years.[12] On 14 June 2016, the verdict was overruled and Fuentes was cleared of all charges.

wtf I hate Spain now

and nadal, and contador, and alonso. honestly all spanish titles around 2008-2012 should be striped

>Mexico bad
Being from concacaf is an automatic good guy
>Uruguay good
Suarez makes that team a bad guy

>Iceland
Hello, reddit

nice reddit post

>spain
>iceland
>uruguay
>france

*le viking clap chant*

we're just neutral boring with Deschamps, expect an easy run and a loss in semi final in a 1-0 last minute goal to germany as usual.

we really are the good guys
france and spain aren't

FIGHT

explain how we aren't good guys
we was good when football was in its organic state and turned to shit when our league couldn't develop thanks to corruption and good players leaving at 15 yo to argentina or europe
germany aren't good nor bad guys they're just hard working guys

>uruguay
>spain
>france
>good

We can't ever be the good guys.
> doping
> cheating
> diving
> boring
Unless we play England, in that case I expect Sup Forums to rally behind Spain.

You guys dive, cheat, and play murderball. Dirtier than Argentina.

You are a murderball playing team and you have a PSG player

>dive
only suarez
>cheat
'no'. Prove it faggot
>murderball
nothing wrong with it

Cavani is the most lovable football player there is. He comes to his hometown regularly

Cavani was one of my favorite players at Napoli

>'no'. Prove it faggot
youtube.com/watch?v=mlL8B5tjrac

And all the times Suárez bites his opponents and victimizes himself, just like you are adoing right now.

Fucking scum

Cavani is a piece of shit and doesnt even get along with Ratking that well. Ratking is your only lovable player right now.

>watching this rigged shit

fuck off back to your home site reddit faggots

>put 4 stars on crest for no reason
>not scumbag behavior

>that
>cheating
it was called a penalty, the doogan missed it. If a handball is cheating then a simple strategic foul is cheating as well, and those aren't

muh ratking is fat and old as fuck. He lost his explosive acceleration, he's shit now in my eyes

those are 4 world championships

>Good guys
>No Costa Rica

I think it's clear now that you either root for Uruguay or you're a faggot

See? That's why you are scum, fuck you very much

we're the rough tackle kind of guys and you're the finger in the butt kind/cut yourself in the face/elbowing people kind of guys. We're not on the same level my worldcup-less friend

not that user but before that the ghana guy dive with not even an uruguyan player in position to made the contact and got a free kick in the last minute to obviously generate a chance for them.
youtube.com/watch?v=lknta50H5S4

then in the free kick they had an offsides play before suarez put the hand.
youtube.com/watch?v=uiuZalalZio

suarez got a red card and ghana a penalty for 2 consecutive game plays that were irregulars in their favor.

>Bad Guys:

>Argentina

Why are we the bad guys?

Because we're going to win the whole bloody thing and everybody knows it

How about tunisa, morocco, egypt, and ksa ?

Why are we bad and Spain good?

Can England not be good guys? We always bring the bants one way or the other

AND BE ELIMINATED

>nothing wrong with it
Nothing wrong, but still makes you bad guys

murderball is part of football whether you like it or not. Being a nt that practices it doesn't make us good or bad guys, just guys. The fact that we're overachieving underdogs make us good guys

why is Mexico even mentioned?

t. el chicANO

He's got a point there.

Needs to be nuked:
Iran

Sweden is the ultimate good guy and they will qualify

el brasilANO señores kkkkkkkk

Good post.

Because you're delusional cunts.

>T I E N E M O S L O S P A P E L E S

Nice post.

>urgay
>good guys

I know we have Nerman and everything but the fact Germany raped us last time around and since Tite took over we've been on a redemption arc should make us good guys.

This also beating Chile 3-0 to stop them from qualifying made you better in my book.

Russia 2018
Good guys
>Maria Aliokhina
>Yekaterina smutsevich
>Nadezhda Tolokonikova

Bad Guys
>vladimir Putin
>Dimitri Medvedev
>Razam Kadyrov
>Gerard Depardieu
>Edward Snowden

Yeah I forgot to mention that we literally stopped wcless south american England from qualifying. That alone should make us good guys.

you forgot Steven Seagal

pretty based desu

chaotic neutral

Go home chicano scum