A friend recommended this to me, but it just looks like more awful super hero capeshit with numale style humor

A friend recommended this to me, but it just looks like more awful super hero capeshit with numale style humor

You have ten seconds to defend Harvey Turdman: Acuckney at Blah

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pSwS6IL_LjM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they made a lot of 60s and 70s hanna-barbera cartoon references, but the odd thing is, the show also actually addressed legal issues. true, they had judge Mentok throwing shit into the mix, but the show came dangerously close to being educational.

Ex used to watch reddit-tier trash like this. It's fucking awful, not funny at all. Plebs with bad humour watch it along with Parks and Rec, etc.

>but the show came dangerously close to being educational.

I guess that's why americans don't like it. they hate to think there's shit they don't already know through some kind of cultural osmosis.

If you wanted to start a thread, just start a thread.

No need for this reverse-psychology bullshit.

Also do it on Sup Forums you dumb monkey.

oh, sorry, i thought this was a discussion thread. i see it's a trolling for attention thread, so i'll go away.

It's pretty much one of the smartest early adult swim shows made

I don't get how anyone can dislike it honestly

youtube.com/watch?v=pSwS6IL_LjM

One of the greatest shows ever made. Glad to see it back on Sunday nights after 20 years.

BTW, did you get the THING I sent you?

It's a litetal 10 fuck you

I don't get it either. I love the rapid-fire humor, its play on words, and its general wit. My lawyer friends don't like it, though. They don't get the humor.

I like the episode about boners hahaha

They are lawyers who have never been in court.

Why do you pull out this stale pasta just to talk about Harvey Birdman. I've seen this thread at least 6 times though not recently

State your first name, your last name and occupation.

>Lizardman, Lizardman and uh... Lizardman

>Hey, good going Bill.
>Nice job Bill.

Can anyone explain why he was always wearing a pink sweater at the end of every episode like this? I get that it was some kind of running gag but I don't get why it became one.

It's like a sitcom dad trope

>Harvey Turdman: Acuckney at Blah

>Someone came up with this and thought it was worth posting on a Japanese Popular Culture Discussion Board

>Numale
>2001

show literally requires you to remember the old H&B shorts to find it funny.

I never saw those, watched all of birdman and found it hilarious

>after 20 years
It was on [as] reruns as recent as 2015 before this

no fuck you.
watch something and for your own opinion you jellyfish kuk.

>Harvey Turdman: Acuckney at Blah
You don't deserve to watch this masterpiece you pleb.
I won't take the case.

because OP was trolling? "OH GOD PLEASE LOOK AT ME, I'M SHITTING ON A SHOW YOU LIKE! ARGUE WITH ME, CALL ME A SHITLORD, ANYTHING, PLEASE!"

>A friend recommended this to me, but it just looks like more awful super hero capeshit with numale style humor
>You have ten seconds to defend Harvey Turdman: Acuckney at Blah

wew I almost thought you were serious for a second

just finished birdman a week ago.
it's very good mang
well thought out jokes and references.

>You have ten seconds to defend Harvey Turdman: Acuckney at Blah

You meme spouting retarded kids shouldn't watch it, it's not your style.

The whole episode where they did the Seben and Seben new employee orientation had my crying I was laughing so hard.

>big pharma
>little pharma

Lmao the show is great OP.

best episode by far