This is kino. What is your favorite episode?

This is kino. What is your favorite episode?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qqnnqVo3AUg
youtube.com/watch?v=o7y4VFX2xUs
twitter.com/DWolfish?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=EhxnzKwrTk0
youtube.com/watch?v=kVcVcaiFKs8
reddit.com/r/SubredditDrama/comments/15uqwv/in_comedian_kenny_hotzs_ama_he_jokingly_says_that/
caselaw.findlaw.com/ca-court-of-appeal/1557654.html
youtube.com/watch?v=KibkbCZgcgI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who can Keep an octopus on their head longer

Who can commit more crime

Who can piss off more people

Who can drink more beer

>Who can Keep an octopus on their head longer

this. the sequence of spenny dancing in the rain after kenny drugs him is one of the funniest things ive ever seen

>Who can commit more crime
>Who can piss off more people
Spenny was really good in both of these episodes. I like when he was in the ice cream truck and the businessman almost knocked the shit out of him.

I like the endurance comps because Kenny usually had to compete.

The boner competition one where the doctor disabled a penis

>Who can imitate eachother the most

The most kino scene:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qqnnqVo3AUg

who can eat more meat

> GRANDPA WON'T YOU STOP MOLESTING MEE

Who can go the longest without touching the ground.

Spenny actually has a plan that kenny inadvertently fucks up. Kenny has the competition won, but just makes a stupid mistake at the end and loses.

this part and then spenny dressing up in drag were pure kino.

what would you eat to win, user?

Turkey?
I think fish would have counted

The ones where Kenny just fucks Spenny so hard that it breaks him.

>Who Can Get Laid The Most?
>Who is Funnier?
>Who Has the Bigger Balls?
>Who Can Sell More Bibles?
>Who Can Win a Ten Mile Race?

Or ones where Kenny is so 5D chess on Spenny that it's not even a competition:
>Who Can Dance the Longest?
>Who Can Be Obese the Longest?
>Who Can Stay Blindfolded the Longest?
>Who Is the Better Parent?
>Who Can Handle the Most Torture?
>Who is the Better Basketball Coach?
>Who Can Piss off More People?

Then there's just classics like:
>Who Can Eat the Most Meat?
>Who Can Impersonate the Other Guy Better?
>First One to Laugh Loses
>First One To Touch the Ground Loses
>First Guy to Get a Stain Loses
>Who Can Stay Awake the Longest?
>Who's the Bigger Idiot?

who's got the biggest balls

cause spenny almost died for his cause

Spenny in drag as a little girl in First to Laugh Loses is kino. He's secretly such a twisted person.

licking bird shit worst humiliation of all time imo

can't watch it

Include Who Can Be Naked the Longest to the 5D chess list. When Spenny realizes all the clocks were set forward you can just see the frustration in his face.

>shatters his giant man boy lollipop in autistic rage
>'...You're CLEANING THAT UP'

The only one I can't watch is when Kenny has to use a knife and fork to eat a booger. I refuse to watch it, something about other people's boogers seriously disturbs me and I'd literally puke if I had to watch that. I'm gagging just thinking about it.

That was a real bitch move for spenny to pull that suicide shit and then demand such an extreme humiliation.

Ironically it proved Kenny had the biggest balls.

Kenny deserved it to be honest. Him winning the handcuff competition because he was winking at the camera after Spenny endured him and Wolfish for 3 days still pisses me off.

Holy fuck Wolfish was an annoying cunt. I wonder if he ever got his money.

Not yet, also Wolfish is the only person Kenny follows on twitter

>DUDE WEED LMAO EPISODE
literally the worst

>tfw when kenny was on his radio show a few years ago he asked people to send him friend resumes

>I was the only one who sent him one

feels bad man

>the worst
that would be who is the better rapper, or half the episodes from the latter half of the final season

Did he read it live? Those shows are on youtube.

Well he said no one sent him one in the podcast after he said he wanted them so I sent one right away and he replied

"cool dude were friends now!" or some shit

that cucumber bet episode was gay af never watched any episode after that shit

That's still pretty cool. I like how accessible they seem, especially Spenny, it seems like he'll talk to anyone.

anyone got a clip of that tv show spenny was on or created? i remember him being the worst actor i'd ever seen

I live in Canada, Spenny comes to Collingwood which is a small town all the time. I knew multiple people in High school (I lived in Wasaga Beach/Collingwood during HS) that hung out with him.

I live in Hamilton now and hes done coke with a few of my friends before. Id love to hang out with him myself

I just went to wolfish's twitter, the fuck lol

The one about the longest/best fart

>spenny's face when kenny first farts for like 60 seconds

youtube.com/watch?v=o7y4VFX2xUs

found it

>IFC Canada announced that Single White Spenny had been cancelled due to abysmal ratings and its inability to capture Kenny vs. Spenny audiences.

kek

link?

twitter.com/DWolfish?lang=en

>Kenny vs spenny Facebook page is just kenny constantly shitting on spenny and accusing him of being a rapist and a pedo.

kek

thats gotta be fake

oh man thanks for the laughs

lol I wish this had run longer, Spenny is such a fucking dipshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=EhxnzKwrTk0

who is cooler judging was p great

me and my brother love watching the van episode

so good and wholesome to watch

I wonder what Gavin would say about his gay ass outfit in that episode

It's funny Gavin does stuff now.

yeah wasn't he the fashion editor

He wrote tons of stuff for Vice at the time, but yeah pretty sure he did the Do's and Dont's.

was a good show but its funny how kids think Kenny is a god when they're clearly both losers

Jesus that's gavin mccinnes
Last saw this when I was in middle school, incredible

that episode was comfy af

same with "who can survive in the woods" and "who can stay homeless"

yep, the comfy trio.

I bet you a dollar I can tell you where you got your shoes

Top 3 episodes:

>the sleepless episode
>the bible selling episode
>the gaining weight episode

Honorable mentions:
>the beer episode
>the marathon episode
>the weed episode

Memes only:
>the squid episode

>weed
literally shit tastes.

They are, but they're different brands of loser.

Kenny is the slightly more self-aware loser, who knows what he's doing is stupid, and that he's essentially picking on a retard.

Spenny is the much more entertaining loser, because he always tries to "fight the good fight" and he keeps thinking he has some weird moral high ground.

>gaining weight episode
>spenny starts vomiting on his date
kek

Fuck I remember that one. That was great.

Is it even possible to make this kinda' show anymore?

Like, if you got the right personalities on board, do you think it'd be possible to produce new, original and entertaining content in the format of KvS?

The networks seem to not think so. Kenny has said they're both ready to do another season but have not been able to get the funding.

exactly the reason why those international spin-offs just don't work or aren't as good as kenny vs spenny. in those versions, both competitors are self aware of everything, it's pretty much like watching kenny vs kenny, it's just not funny.

This show works because Spenny is so fucking stupid, naive, and arrogant. Not to mention that they're actually friends in real life.

With the right two people and platform, sure.

I feel that maybe they would have to go in a slightly different approach, audiences would be kinda annoyed if Guy #1 just did the Kenny move which is cheat from minute one and the only way he loses if HE fucks up.

Maybe go off TV, Youtube or something like that could work. Its a fairly low-cost format anyways. Just some friends and cameras typically.

In fairness I don't think Kenny and Spenny have it in them anymore.

They're both much older and are both much too self-aware to pull off another season. Kenny is fucking 50 for crying out loud.

We'd need some new, younger faces, with similar personalities. Kenny and Spenny could consult by coming up with competitions and such, but I feel they're just too old to compete now.

also the fagget who comes in an assaults kenny

Exactly. There exist a dozen shows about two people competing in silly events but like you said they're both so "aware".

This is the type of stuff that only really works if two actual friends do it, who just happen to be very competitive in very different styles.

It's clear with every episode of KvS that these are two guys who have been friends for a very long time.

I somewhat agree, they are currently doing a "season 7" live tour in Canada, though. But yeah Spenny looks like ass these days

h3h3 and iDubbbz :^)

JUST

Well about half-way through the first season you could kinda' always call it: Kenny WOULD cheat.

It didn't stop being interesting or funny because he cheated. Quite the contrary. It became more fun to watch him cheat and it became more fun to see Spenny's paranoia kick in to overdrive as the show went on.

Part of the charm was that one of them always wanted to take the easy way out and cheat, while the other was all about the "spirit of fair competition".

And contrary to what we learned in pre-school, the cheater almost always won.

Spencer is focusing on his horrible music now. There's a trailer somewhere on YouTube for his show and it's cringe as fuck.

He also does Dirty Bingo and will record video messages for $25, seems he didn't invest his money like Kenny did.

yeah, no

This is so sad. Spencer still sees himself as a sexy guy.

Honestly, he's not awful-looking either. What drags Spenny down is that fucking awful personality.

I genuinely think that the only reason Kenny stayed friends with him at all was because he was so entertaining to make fun of, and Spenny stuck with Kenny because somewhere deep down in that tiny shred of awareness he has he knows that he's essentially friendless if Kenny leaves.

The "who can be the coolest episode" was by far the most ironic episode they did. Kenny didn't win because he was clever or cheated well (hell if I remember right, the judge wasn't even that impressed at the drug addict stunt he pulled).

He won because Spencer is a moron. Based on the judges personality Spencer could have won by calmly explaining what had happened as the judge didn't actually seem to like Kenny much.

Though of course Spenny went full retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=kVcVcaiFKs8
>08:25
No matter how many times I watch this scene i laugh my ass off every time

this show is ultimate kino, Kenny's AMA was pretty good too.
fav ep:
>who can wear a gorilla suit the longest

Kenny just seems to completely break spenny in this one, and i fucken love it

Kenny did multiple AMAs, one pissed off reddit and caused controversy because he made a rape joke

Who can imitate the other person better

who can drink more beer

who can smoke the most weed

first one to laugh loses

really? fuck thats great
Remember when kenny told everyone to hassle netflix about a new season?

Sometimes i wish that it had gone ahead, but who knows, the quality may have dropped or changed the show dynamic. what are your thoughts? 6 seasons enough?

reddit.com/r/SubredditDrama/comments/15uqwv/in_comedian_kenny_hotzs_ama_he_jokingly_says_that/

As you yourself speculated, it would probably suffer a quality drop unlike anything. They're both in their 50s now, and Spencer has become way too self-aware for it to maintain the old charm it had.

In the early season you could tell that these two clowns' only talent was to piss each other off and compete over stupid shit. Kenny's quite successful now, and Spenny's practically JUST.

He also has at least two kids and got divorced. Even when he was making money he was paying over 3000 a month in child support and his wife wanted more.

Classic Spenny.

caselaw.findlaw.com/ca-court-of-appeal/1557654.html

wow that's fucked, I had no idea. That's a pretty good monthly income, though, better than I expected.

>Spenny has joined the ranks of the JUST

We all knew it would happen.

This is from 2011. I would be very surprised if he made a quarter of that now.

It was, but i'm guessing it's fuck all now. That's why he needs to do video messages and play in dingy pubs.

Daily reminder that while Kenny is living large with his model wife and two restaurants, this is Spenny: youtube.com/watch?v=KibkbCZgcgI

>check reviews of kenny's places
>customers complaining because it is so busy
>spenny makes sad videos for freaks and sings badly

It's almost as if they're both incredibly talentless reality-show stars.

At least Kenny was somewhat smart with his money, and if the biggest complaint is that the places he owns have too MANY customers he's gotta' be doing something right.

Don't understand what Spenny think he's doing though, with his 500 views on YouTube. The guy must practically be begging in the streets at this point.

>talentless
They together created a show that was copied in like 12 other countries, regardless of their current state this takes talent and I'm sure even though Spenny is doing some dumb shit these days he's doing better than most people

That song is terrible, he should sing the one he wrote about his grandpa, that was a lot better.

They did, but the key word here is "they", as in both of them combined. Alone they aren't very talented is my point.

And I would strongly argue against Spenny doing "better than most people" when he's been JUST'ed out of 3k a month and his biggest achievement in years is 500 views on YouTube.

>mfw you fucks don't realise the show was scripted

you're retarded

Do you seriously think it's not? Oh, boy.

Calling an award winning photo journalist, actor, director, writer, producer and successful restauranteur talentless.