In your opinion, what are the peaks of her acting career?

In your opinion, what are the peaks of her acting career?

They're both in your photo.

Rocky Horror

>peaks
I see what you did there.
Have your upvote, just take it.

those are big boobs

i often think of susan sarandon's breasts

such lovely and flowing i just want to squeeze them and utter the words "mommy" but not to her directly for that would be very wierd

i think with boobs like those you could wreck any ship and still float to shore safety

which the same could be said of her film career starring in such Bomb-o's like "Children of dune" and The Witches of Eastwick

i want to kidnap her and force feed her pills that make her lactate

is the gonna play the mummy in the new remake?

White Palace where she seduces James Spader is milf-kino 2bh

One night, before Al Gore had literally invented the internet, mum and dad rented rocky horror and seeing her tits. I was obsessed. So that. I couldn't even keep it to myself, I just said in front of my family, wow she is incredible. And then I had to leave the room to masterbate, came back about 20 minutes later.

Her tits were pretty average back then though.

She's peaking now.

Phew. Good lord. I don't care how dry it is.

I wonder how many hot young chads shes banged

>She's peaking now.

>white """""people"""""

Every fucking time

Start your own fucking thread for your cunny stuff, this one is for mature women

You can jack off to whatever you want, let us do the same. There's really no reason to be so intentionally annoying about this

She is 16 which makes her a granny in the eyes of cunnybros

kekekekek

Nobody cares

>mommy thread
>hijacked by pedos
Every fucking time, stop being so obnoxious about the shit you fap to

>mommy thread

more like MUMMY

If you don't like it just hide the fucking thread you fucking imbecile, stop being so obnoxious with your cunny shit I swear to fucking god