HONORABLE POL

HOW ? FUCKING HOW ?....
youtube.com/watch?v=G_8wLKy3-Sc

HOW ?
youtube.com/watch?v=BLn7l17iQf8

If you're from South Africa , please , i need to know..How is your country still working ?...Is there magic involved ?
Or am i missing something ?
Should i expect South Africa to be worse than Venezuela next year ?
Seriously guys , this is fascinating....I want to know. How is this fucking country still functioning ?
What's the catch ? ....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zjedLeVGcfE?t=10s
youtube.com/watch?v=qqOSNI7l0bQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9LYG1r8ZG-w
strawpoll.me/10655840
youtube.com/watch?v=RVhJ8HztcFQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

africa has a parliament? also that banter video is top notch

We need to make a Nation for blacks for the keks!

The contrast between Europeans and Africans is hilarious.

Awwww how quaint.

They think they're Parliamentarians.

@2m30 listen to what the guy says...
then reaction @2m45...
"He is not a doctah!"....

What's the IQ of these people ? It has to be bellow 70....I mean come on !!!!! This is too much !!

You should know Jamal

>wearing fucking hard hats

Oh boi i feel so bad for these white people. Must literally feel for them like living in a monkeyhouse.

shitting in the streets doesn't look too bad now does it boys

Funny banter, even though it looks like a circus performance instead of being a parliament.

youtu.be/zjedLeVGcfE?t=10s

A country run by niggers. A few white folks, trying to make something out of this shit hole...

It must be ! I mean the simple difference of courtesy and culture is staggering... We clearly are not the same. If those people were white they would be rednecks. But since they're black they're in parlement... This is fucked

>Awwww how quaint.
>They think they're Parliamentarians.

Lost it. Well done.

Eish

Silly goy Français, why aren't you using an adblocker?

Yeah this is a must watch video. Show this to everyone who thinks negroes are a good idea.

>day b ray cis
>honraaaaaaaaable mshlongo u out of orda

How can white people suffer through this ... i dont understand. Why do they 'want' to be there? Just gtfo of this shithole NOW.

And now you know why Africa is a forsaken land. The white people are there just to throw epic bantz and for entertainment, that's about it

Hopefully this won't be France's future. (considering the type of immigration we have)....
Or else we'll end up like Detroit...
youtube.com/watch?v=qqOSNI7l0bQ

>Economic Freedom Fighters(EFF) Party
>Marxist-Leninist Party

Goodbye South Africa, you used to be cool

I don't know man...They should all leave , come back to their ancestor's homeland...(Europe)...and we should send all our Africans in Africa...This is just ridiculous...

There is a lot of corruption and needing to have blacks because they are black not because they can do the job.

> national commissioner of the South African Police Service and the President of African National Congress Youth League 1987-1991,[1] and a former president of Interpol.[2] In January 2008, Selebi was put on extended leave as national police commissioner, and resigned as president of Interpol, after he was charged with corruption in his native South Africa.[3]

He was replaced as national commissioner in July 2009 by Bheki Cele. Selebi was found guilty of corruption on 2 July 2010 [4] and sentenced to 15 years' imprisonment on 3 August 2010.[5] His appeal against his sentence was rejected by the Supreme Court of Appeal on 2 December 2011, after the court unanimously ruled against him.[6] However, he was released on medical parole in July 2012.[7]

why is congress so boring compared to all the parliamentary banter.

What are you talking about m8?

Seriously , i don't know what the solution is...I don't know how i feel towards black people. (africans in general). I don't hate them for the sake of hating them or anything...And frankly , i think it would be fantastic for them if they could create prosperity & functioning , modern cities on their own....
But i don't think it's possible.
No matter educated they are. I mean i'm sure there's probably smart black people out there.
Thomas Sowell comes to mind...
Or Walter E. Williams or Ben Carson...
But i mean...Even if these people were in charge of Congo or South Africa or Ethiopa or whatever , what about the rest of the population ? I think that's the major fucking problem. Their average IQ. Or maybe the cruel solution would be to get rid of the stupid ones. (that way it would solve their insane demographic trends) , and just start over with carefully selected , smarter Africans ?
But then again , there's always a regression towards the mean (as far as IQ is concerned). So maybe there's no viable solution.

>What's the catch ? ....
They're basically living on US African aid money while playing society

Flynn effect, IQ rises like 1 point over generations.

Problem is there is a new generation of Africans every 10 years kek

I don't know much about South Africa's economy. All i know is that they have absurd crime statistics. But i don't think their economy (or what's left of it) can last much longer.
And what do you mean "living on US Africain aid money" ?...
And isn't foreign aid hurting africa more than it helps ?

This is too much....
youtube.com/watch?v=9LYG1r8ZG-w

>And isn't foreign aid hurting africa more than it helps ?

It hurts in the long game but helps in the short game.

Short term people aren't starving.

Long term, farmers can't compete with artificially low prices thanks to foreign aid and close down. They have no concept of controlling their population so there are more in the next generation with even fewer farmers.

To keep it short,

The more we feed the more the breed, the more they breed the more they need.

They're actually retarded, aren't they? I'm not even joking. They seem to have no respect for the House, no respect for the system, and no respect for the Speaker. She even wears a fucking hard hat inside, how disgraceful.

You just know these chimps are raring to go for a fully-fledged civil war.

Nothing is more amusing than non-human primates mimicking human behavior.

Does this answer your question?

That's some top bantz.
If South African parliament was on Pay Per View I'd watch it.

You dont really need much for country to function.
The question is - how much does it cost to bribe your government into really working, instead of just rising taxes/debt cell and posing as if they earned these money and created anything all be themselves.

>Short term people aren't starving.
>Long term, farmers can't compete with artificially low prices thanks to foreign aid and close down. They have no concept of controlling their population so there are more in the next generation with even fewer farmers.
>To keep it short,
>The more we feed the more the breed, the more they breed the more they need.

So to put it bluntly....We have to either nuke them or leave them be ?...
I wish we could leave them be but they keep coming in Europe. (and that's certainly not helping Africa either).

Anyway , the way i see it...They should be all deported. But it's a real shame that they can't do anything with their own country/continent. Africa has the richest natural resources in the world and yet they haven't produced anything worth mentioning since the the beginning of the Industrial revolution. (or since ever...)...
I mean just look at Japan.
They've been Nuked twice. (litterally nuked !)...Their natural resources are scarce , and yet they're top 3 world's economy.

the people in the video are probably in the "unknown" IQ section.

HE IS NOT A DOCTA

kek.

>austrailia
>red

>Seriously guys , this is fascinating....I want to know. How is this fucking country still functioning?

masochistic white SAfricans that don't want to leave their homes are the only thing keeping it from teetering off the edge

>So to put it bluntly....We have to either nuke them or leave them be ?...

Yes, they need a massive population reduction in order to get back on their feet.

Alternatively, why don't we just leave them alone like we do to all those island people south of India?

>masochistic white SAfricans that don't want to leave their homes
How long can it last though ? Aren't whites supposed to be a tiny minority over there ?..I'd be very surprised if S.Africa can continue like this for another year or so...

>Alternatively, why don't we just leave them alone like we do to all those island people south of India?
I wish that'd be the case...(and that they would stop trying to come to western europe). It would be great for all of us.
That way , they could try to do something of value on their own continent.

I love watching average-to-high IQ blacks interacting with niggers. I feel bad for this guy.

>DEES ES DESPECIBEL
>WHY ARE YOU DOING DEES

he knows that his race is a shame. I think he wishes back apartheid.

XD

In High School, I was involved in Model UN for 3 years.

These guys make teenagers play acting government look like experienced professional statesmen.

seeing the communist/black power movements in the region rise up I would guess most of them wish it back

they are literally children having a tantrum over racism, forgetting their own racism is the foundation of their dissatisfaction with the government

You clearly don't watch enough parliament fist fight vids.

What`s with the niggest part of africa, what makes the people there especialy retarded?

Are there any recommended books on what's happened to South Africa in the past twenty five years?

That's like asking "Why are all the 'tards always on the short bus?"

The question answers itself.

Imagine dogs trying to smack their lips together to try to make human noises.
It must be hard.

HE IS NOT EH DOKTAAH!!

Please keep in mind that these blacks are the intelligent scholars of their population

>indigenous people

Our abbos retard, not our European immigrants.

American education at it's finest.

You're all abbos

I'd like to apologize for our probably inebriated cousin. It's a long holiday weekend, and sometimes we like to start our celebrating early.

I for one would like to commend the brave settlers that actually had the intestinal fortitude to stand downwind from the native people who would proudly become the official speedd bump of a nation.

Yep, this guy is dying a little inside every time one of his fellow chimps says something.

>America at 85
>wants to joke about others
Also do you know what indigenous means?

LOL at 6:20

My fucking sides

Whites paying taxes obviously.

Funny a fuck to watch though.

Wonder when they will start censoring this ass well.

Anything to keep the credit rating from tanking.

How is SA nowadays ? Are you getting taxed out the ass to pay for lazy nigs?

Please stop re-posting these videos... Every time I see this thread, I open immigration information websites.

Any one have a job somewhere for a 2 year experienced programmer whose almost has a Computer science degree, is a whitey and could do with a couch and an invitation

ogga booga nigguh raciezt piece o white ppl n shiet, hes lawking ait me men wit tha racist face mah nigga booga goga gogu gegogogo we dindu

That's all i heard. No wonder, you get this guy with an Haitian that speaks spanish, they would still understand eachother.

You bet used to it I guess.

Get numb from all the shit happening.

Expecting to anyone to care anymore.

Waiting for the uprising and go out with a bang.

HE IZ NOT A DOCTAH!

>honorabla memba! this man called me a teletubby.

xD

'Africa has a parliament' spoke the burger

Goddamn fucking stupid

In those 4 words alone, the eternal fat fuck has implied

>Africa is a coherent entity of like minded or behaviourally homogenous people
>A parliament is an inherently good thing (as he is feigning confusion at the uncivilised 'Africa' having one)
>inability to construct a phase that reflects something more than lethargy and simplicity

I'm waiting for the day the last white man leave, and we wee open tribal warfare in Parliament.

"Will the Honorable Representatives please stop hacking each other with machetes."

"Point of order. Rule 36b specifically states that members must raise their hands to call for a motion. As the members across the aisle have no harms, I move we break for lunch as all of this good bicep meat will soon be inedible."

>smart black people
>Ben Carson

That is one helluva low benchmark, user.

Sounds for me like:

habadbadbab MEMBER habdabdab YOU CANT'T habadanantabt orlorworwor REMEMBER wdudauduaudaud NO OF COURSE DE DON'T

Sorry for the spelling just came from shift and a little hammered.

National broadcasting agency censoring riots.
Burning shit loads of buses for tribal shit.

At least you get to watch a few new necklaces every now and then.

Get taxed up the shitter.

Just glad to be working security can get a few more contracts until someone destroys a few pylons or something logistically vital.

HONORABUL MEMBAS

HONO

HONORABLU MEMBAS

WHY U DO DIS

YU CANNOT BRING MACHETE TO PARLAMENT HONORABUL MEMBA

HONORABLE MCHONGO-BONGO YOU MUST WITHDRAW THAT

AJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ

How is the situation ragarding race-mixing?

you could move to literally any western country and do well

way better than if you stay in that dump

the SA experiment is over, it's done

teste

LOL this SA comedy at its finest!

HONROBAL abduadbadbab HRNBL MEMBAS

The great dream of African freedom, thanks Nelson Mandela

Watch as the entire country devolves back into Zimbabwe-tier slaughter, chaos and poverty

Racial equality really is a meme

Where are you moving after?

Seriously? How can you not be surprised at the fact they have a parliament, albeit a severely dysfunctional one? Blacks have very little semblence of organization. Look at how they crumble within and can't figure out how to self govern for shit. They will turn on eachother, and go the route of Zimbabwe kicking whites out and their nation will collapse.

When whites create infrastructure for 80 years it takes even niggers a good while to destroy it, it will be no different from Somalia or the Congo in 50 years.

Sickening. All these fucking rich of their parents cash English fuckers in Sandton getting it on...

The Afrikaans speakers see it more as taboo and generally don't take to it.

And don't try colored woman crazy fuckers they will stab you for no shit.

Still less race mixing here than over on your side.

So which is more frowned upon by the blacks. Race mixing, or tribe mixing?

strawpoll.me/10655840
strawpoll.me/10655840
strawpoll.me/10655840
strawpoll.me/10655840

strawpoll.me/10655840
strawpoll.me/10655840
strawpoll.me/10655840
strawpoll.me/10655840

strawpoll.me/10655840
strawpoll.me/10655840
strawpoll.me/10655840
strawpoll.me/10655840

>Should i expect South Africa to be worse than Venezuela next year ?

It already is.

Trying to get into UK but wishing the fucking residency waver stops fucking excluding us from enlisting. Thanks to my stupid ass not going to college I can't really move anywhere.

When it happens flee with black refugees up north into Union and then join Foreign Legion fuckers will never see it coming.

I can understand like every third word they say.

communism in a perfect world is ideal. Everybody eats works and lives the same. This is not how the real world works though.

>Sickening. All these fucking rich of their parents cash English fuckers in Sandton getting it on...

getting it on with black men?

He's a still a brain surgeon though...

Middle class don't really mind but there isn't a large number of them in middle class.

Poor lazy blacks (majority) don't really race mix much. Tribe mixing not such a big deal but don't let anyone from another tribe be the mayor of you tribe or we will burn shit to the ground kinda way.

>"Will the Honorable Representatives please stop hacking each other with machetes."
my sides..

Honorable op, das racist.

In some ways USA is more cucked because in a situation of conflict like this, there wouldn't be a black man even telling his fellow black men to behave, and if there was, they'd marginalize him.

Yeah. other way around ass well and some colored and Indiers added to the mix. going through the "high class" areas with expensive bars and restaurants there a plenty.

Why do niggers have accents no matter what language they speak?

Cosby: If you hold the roofie like this, she wont' see it before you spike her drink.

Jackson: Good advice...

youtube.com/watch?v=RVhJ8HztcFQ

that's because of the abos, retard

>Yeah.

jesus, of all places. every white saffer i've met was openly racist, what the hell are these ones smoking.