Milo on Bill Maher

Milo: "Bears can be considered dangerous to children because they have an inherent aggressive nature and a disproportionate amount of their population has attacked people. Thus bears should be kept out of playgrounds."

Larry: "Back in the day they said Chihuahuas were dangerous to kids but they weren't. So that means that bears aren't dangerous today."

Nance: "Are you a confused hooker who used to suck dick in Naples?"

Milo: "You're stupid."

Larry: "Go fuck yourself douchefag Leslie Jones is beautiful and can spell most words!"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cdYKj2PvnZE
youtu.be/_AnxrdYAcFU
youtube.com/watch?v=x64cy3Bcr98
youtu.be/3cDLflyQ8TA
youtube.com/watch?v=Sv6gqnFbZsU
youtube.com/watch?v=DiA0P9iELAA
nytimes.com/2015/06/07/magazine/the-agency.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Whole episode was a joke, Milo didn't get a word in and Larry once again has no spine.

I had a dog named Milo. Australian Shepherd.

Much like the Milo you're familiar with, Milo the aussie was somewhat infamous for fellating himself on the showgrounds. Milo was a compulsive masturbator, truth be told. The first erect cock I ever saw was Milo's angry red dog cock, literally melting the January snow.

Such images don't chase me in reverence for Yiannopolous. An indication of his presence in the world conjures up a potbellied, squarebrowed old english pedophile, shaking his head at a TV which he truly worked to afford the license for. This foggy old pedo sees a fully grown Milo Yiannopolous and says "Ahh, poor bugger. He might have made something of himself if he had actually convinced me to have sex with him."

shoulda just called him a dumb nigger. I can see the face white people make when that's the word they want to say, but they just sub in some random other insult. Here's another time that happened;

youtube.com/watch?v=cdYKj2PvnZE

okay, that's actually a completely unrelated music video. Here's the video I meant:

youtu.be/_AnxrdYAcFU

Also,

>captcha says to mark all squares with a jaguar
>it's clearly a leopard

>poster preoccupied with identity politics is also a miserable, irrelevant weeb
Wow! Colour me shocked.

no i'm not

Remember when Maher was somewhat cool?

youtube.com/watch?v=x64cy3Bcr98

Bill Maher is a fuckin idiot, and he always looks smug as fuck. Fuck Bill Maher

He actually agreed with Milo on many points, maybe you should have watched the episode before crying like a lil bitch LOL

Sorry

you should have linked the video you goober

youtu.be/3cDLflyQ8TA

>think this Milo is some trump brown nosing twat who lives to trigger people
>watch video of him
>realise its the brit Milo who seemed to have fair views and spoken very articulate only a few years ago
what happened? why has he tried to become some sort of male Lady Gaga?

While I don't understand the genuine Sup Forums obsession with Milo, the nigger Jon Stewart telling Milo to go fuck himself wasn't unwarranted. Milo calls everyone on the panel stupid to their faces for no reasons, attacked the SNL gorilla unwarranted during the interview, and was just a humongous faggot in general during his parts on the show.

The cringiest part of the whole show was Maher calling Milo the next Hitchens. Hitchens was an actual intellectual; Milo is the walking manifestation of that 12 year old kid who browses Sup Forums on their parents laptop after school.

What if I hate teevee Jews and British gay pedophiles who do a "dems r the real racysists" standup routine?

I think Milo is clever but he has sacked it all off for the sake of attention. here he is actually trying to have a normal debate with someone, who in the end became triggered anyway
youtube.com/watch?v=Sv6gqnFbZsU

At one point Milo brings up that Transgenders are disproportionately involved in sex crimes but doesn't make it clear that in those statistics they're the victims majorly. The whole thing was retarded though.

>"Bears can be considered dangerous to children because they have an inherent aggressive nature and a disproportionate amount of their population has attacked people. Thus victims of bear attacks should be kept out of playgrounds."

Fixed for accuracy.

Perhaps he meant that it's bad to turn into transgenders because you are going to get abused. Like, they also commit suicide a ton, and maybe someone should say: Hey, maybe this hormone therapy is a bad idea because it messes with their minds and they commit suicide.

Generally. People used to care about others, but I could go the other way, where now it seems that people should just be free to fuck themselves. If they don't want help, I won't force them to take it.

That too. Either because Maher was completely unprepared for Milo, didn't want to upset Milo, wanted his guests to go after Milo or legitimately didn't give a fuck, but Maher's silence to pretty much every retarded thing he said during the show made the show that much worse. Especially given that the whole point of having the faggot on his show was to highlight his alleged ignorance. Instead he calls him the next Hitchens for no apparent reason. What a cuck.

No, he was saying their involvement in sex crimes was sufficient reason for them to be kept away from women in public restrooms. Because evidently sexual assault can't happen in men's bathrooms.

>no, youre wrong, my interpretation is correct.

It's a really dumb line of reasoning. But of course, what was the liberal progressive Hollywood new-atheist Bill Maher's reply?
>Not unreasonable.

He's a triggered contrarian. We get it, SJWs are shitty and thus you hate ALL liberals, stop being a broken record and discuss shit like a man.

There is no interpretation. He literally says they have to be kept away from little girls because they sexually assault people.

He is part of the new generation of social media attention whores whose only goal is to be noticed. Notice how Maher doesn't try to get attention by trolling, he just makes jokes and jabs that are on topic. It's the difference between saying a hitler joke vs just saying jews should die. Maher has gotten shit for years cause sometimes he goes too far for the sake of jokes, whereas Milo seems like Perez Hilton but a troll instead of a gossip.

>Hitchens was an actual intellectual

>Instead he calls him the next Hitchens
i always get the sense that milo has read maybe ten books since turning 18

there's much to dislike about him but if he's not then you've set the bar somewhere absurd which is fine but means it doesn't deserve a wacky reaction img breh

How the hell is a mentally ill freak on Oestrogen going to sexually assault a man? Talk about suicide.

>Milo didn't get a word in
What the fuck were you watching?

He wouldn't stop rambling the entire time, particularly during the initial interview. It was super fucking annoying. Hell, I'd say he was more annoying than the super libnig counterintelligence guy who was trying to pander and sell his books.

So the dark black guy was a former spy and was just completely speculating about Russian spies and Wikileaks and nobody got to challenge him on that. Also Willmore is bitter his show got canned

he doesnt need to shill his book he already got like 1000+% increase since the niggers rioted

Milo used to be half tolerable, but now he fags it up so he can tell everyone he is gay and conservative and is edge lord supreme without having any insight into anything.

Gamergate was a crime against humanity because it gave this turd an army of anime avatars to praise and defend his every word.

I don't think milo said anything in the last 5 minutes. He only really got to talk about the stupid transgender bathroom bs

Yeah, we needed to hear his deep and thoughtful opinions on how we need to ban all Muslims or how feminism is cancer.

Milo spilled his spaghetti all over this one. I wonder if he was on cocaine. If he took his typical news-stance and used only his classiest retorts I think he would have surprised everyone AND also gotten across what he had to. But Milo wanted to be in open troll mode and he does that more often where he just says things to piss people off and nothing particularly factual.

I'm not talking about Milo. I'm talking about the counterintelligence guy who kept trying to shill his book and get the audience to cheer for him.

Milo was admittedly more annoying but I couldn't believe when this guy went out of his way to call the entirety of Wikileaks a Russian operation and went out of his way again to avoid criticizing the Saudis.

Yeah, the Russians are totally 100% behind Wikileaks, right, spy man? It's not like Wikileaks had a hand in the Arab Spring or any other super liberal, anti-establishment movements, but just because the e-mail thing happened to come down on the other side of political lines, it was suddenly a Russian spy operation. He just destroyed all of his credibility with one line.

A conversation about Muslims would've been much more relevant and no doubt wilmore would've jumped straight to hitler comparisons

No other questions were addressed to him. The transgendered student question was directed at him specifically.

I assume the idea was to have Jeremy Scahill on the show as a counter balance to call out spy mans bullshit. But he pulled out because he knew Milo was going to be a faggot and try to make it all about himself.

>It would take 300 Russians working full time to do that job
Or 20 autists on Sup Forums

Milo is fucking cancer, even Sup Forums agrees. Nobody is obsessed with him except the media and his twitter followers and various shills who spread threads about him that are filled with "who the fuck is this faggot and why does anyone care?" manufactured dialogue, manufactured outrage, manufactured popularity

Milo is a vapid attention whore, entirely self-serving with his provocative statements. He only wants to garner more attention for himself by being super controversial and undoubtedly, if ever there's a bunch of conservative outrage on twitter, he'll start saying outrageously liberal things.

I can't believe people on Sup Forums actually defend this worthless fuck.

This. I also like him more when he acts like less of a faggot diva. That schtick gets annoying quick.

Yeah they weren't gonna let him talk

fuck Milo Yiannopolis for being a creepy-ass pedo fuck who almost seems to be holding all the wrong political opinions just for the lulz
fuck Bill Maher for unapologetically being the "smug liberal douche" posterboy every week on television
fuck everyone who watches for giving HBO a reason to keep airing this shit

I wish Milo would've brought up Larry's cancelled show. He would've chimped even harder

Gamergaters still love and defend him. They're even defending him being a pedophile apologist on their gamergate reddit.

I mean you have to have a screw lose if you're a gay man who practices catholicism, which is basically an international pedophile ring.

It was pretty cash last week when the aussie roasted the britbong for getting canceled by CNN.

You do realize he got the solo interview of the show, right?

He got a fucking 1v1 as a platform to talk about whatever he liked and he did nothing but his 'im a gay conservative who says outrageous things schtick'. He contributes nothing to the discourse and is entirely a creature of new media and the twitterverse -- having someone pay attention to him is more important than saying anything of value.

>wrong political opinions

I've only watched the 15 min panel where nothing was actually discussed for the entirety. That was enough cancer for me

youtube.com/watch?v=DiA0P9iELAA

Milo Yiannopoulos interviewed by Dave Reuben.

He's not that obnoxious when he's not in diva mode.

Was also on the joe rogan podcast, but not sure how Sup Forums would react to that.

underage detected

Maher's show is the only one of its genre that I watch (listen to on podcast but yeah). Specifically because the format actually facilitates discussion when Maher takes the time to invite people he disagrees with on the show. Obviously Maher himself nor his panel members are going to openly say "Wow, guest we disagree with, you raise an interesting point" but at least it provides more depth than >le current year meme and 20 minute monologues. Maher himself is also a shit person most of the time but at least his political stances are more nuanced than most.

Jim Jeffries and Piers Morgan.

It's no wonder Jeremy Clarkson decked that fucking idiot.

No discussion was facilitated in that panel with milo

>complaining about cancer on a cancer smug libtard show

who cares

I like milo for triggering university libtards and making them look bad

and maher is pretty based for having milo on and not looking like a pussy. democrats would learn from that if they weren't stupid fanatics

Rubin is pretty shit, he just gets guests on and spends the whole time praising them without bringing up any of the views they have that are illiberal that a liberal like him should have a problem with.

Though this is the guy who had several friends banned by the Muslim ban and his response was "I'm sure Mr Trump is just making a mistake after a year or saying he is going to ban Muslims :(".

oh i didnt watch the segment

Because that's how democrats can appeal to the blue collar working-class everyman - give faggot twitter attention whores the attention they deserve.

young impressionable kids are the exact fanbase he's attempting to tap into (and failing at) the media is going to continue pumping out stories about him regardless

my grandad had a dog named nigger

His claims that you'd need a big operation seem legitimate and feasible. Russia already has control of its media and isn't above really shady shit, even to its own people. In the US it'd only be possible if there was huge money in it, and it stands to reason russia preffered Trump over Clinton cause she'd be bitching at them all the time to stop invading shit. A dozen Sup Forums hackers couldn't pull off hacking and analyzing at such a fast pace, you can't shitpost and argue all day AND still have time to read through all your shit to present. Much like how 9/11 wasn't an inside job but could have been avoided (Bush's administration chose not to focus on terrorism and ignored the Clinton administration's report on how to combat it effectively, AND possibly ignored warnings of something major), the truth is probably within the 2 extremes. Russia isn't innocent but they also probably didn't mastermind the whole thing and worked together with wikileaks.

I used to believe in open transparency, but after wikileaks has been constantly releasing private and secret US shit I dislike them. Ever since that unpatriotic asshole leaked our shit, I have disliked them. They're like a real-life James Bond supervillain. All that's missing is them releasing the names of secret operatives and known informants.

His transformation comes from being fucked in the ass repeatedly

Well Milo did try to just piss off people and go on tangents. And his 1v1 segment he fucked up. Why would he attack Maher's fellow HBO people? He could have easily just said SJWs or delusional/naive liberals but he specifically singled out his coworkers. What, you think Maher would have willingly dived into that shitstorm? You don't shit in your own bed, you shit in a bucket by your bed and you cover that up.

Fuck your kind for voting in Trump. Some of those people did it out of spite, and willingly fucked themselves over for the priveledge of seeing them triggered. That's like if you have to go pick up your hag mother in law so you slash your own tires as an excuse not to do it. Ultimately the bitch is still visiting, but you now have to pay up for a moment of spite and nothing has really change for the better.

>bears = trannies
Top tier analogy right there, only a Milo worshipper faggot could've done it.

It's difficult to believe a cunt like you would misspell "privilege" given how much you cry about it.

i was thinking about this the other day and came out with a feeling that his traveling of American campuses has changed him. I think he now seeks a more polar opposite view of the people that are so vocally opposed to him. Maybe acting out frustrations he has with the juvenile left on campuses by being the biggest "monster" they have ever met. whatever the reasoning i miss the guy that absolutely destroyed that women on tv, and wish this petulant douche that uses twitter for a mouth piece would take a back seat. more old milo, less new mouth breather milo.

ahem...ahem...

nytimes.com/2015/06/07/magazine/the-agency.html

>For two and a half months, Savchuk told me, she had worked 12-hour shifts in the building, always beginning at 9 a.m. and finishing at 9 p.m., at which point she and her co-workers would eagerly stream out the door at once. “At 9 p.m. sharp, there should be a crowd of people walking outside the building,” she said. “Nine p.m. sharp.” One Russian newspaper put the number of employees at 400, with a budget of at least 20 million rubles (roughly $400,000) a month. During her time in the organization, there were many departments, creating content for every popular social network: LiveJournal, which remains popular in Russia; VKontakte, Russia’s homegrown version of Facebook; Facebook; Twitter; Instagram; and the comment sections of Russian news outlets. One employee estimated the operation filled 40 rooms.

You forgot to quote the part where she mentions the department for organizing Wikileaks data

Its weird that people think like this, I mean he has to be a shill

The US has one of these and they overpost here so this site doesn't actually change anything in real life

>Wikileaks made Arab Spring happenings

>Wikileaks is hermetically sealed for all time from Russian influence

Here is how to identify an american zombie:

>he only thinks based on what the tv tells him
>he calls you names if you disagree with the tv
>he will offend you by making assumptions of what brand of news you been watching.
I feel like the world should observe americans mostly liberal americans and learn.

/r/ milo cock pics

>Bring a professional shitposter on the show and attempt to argue with him

?????
How do you think you can convince someone who would NEVER admit any sincere beliefs?

no one on Sup Forums is going to defend this literal gay jew right

not lately, but a few years ago he was good.

>"Go fuck yourself douchefag Leslie Jones is beautiful and can spell most words!"
This was the most part because it's blatant lying.
>I'm am a comedian

He basically agrees with Milo but thinks Trump is an idiot. That's their one difference. Now if he had Richard Spencer on that would be a good episode.

OP are you really comparing limp-wristed thin femboys to bears?

are you sure fragile pussies are really who you have to worry about? like I'd be more afraid of my daughter sharing a bathroom with a 40+ alcholic smoking woman than a tranny faggot.

most trannies aren't men with beards in dresses. those are just the ones you see the most of in the media because it's a funny meme to see someone super manly dress up as a woman.

fuck off trying to push peeing next to my wife's daughter. go use the disabled toilets like you should

>Wikileaks is le Russian Boogeyman

>that thumbnail
don't talk to me or my wife's son ever again

>Now if he had Richard Spencer on that would be a good episode.

It wouldn't. Someone would spend all the allocated time attempting to get an unambivalently pro-Hitler or Nazism statement out of Spencer, who wouldn't make one. Net result: the undying resentment of Sup Forums pissbottles for doing exactly the same thing they would.

/r/ milo takes BBC pics. I want to see retarded ghetto ape shorty mac splitting that twink fuckhole

You could tell Willmore wanted to call Milo a faggot.
>With your pathetic douchey little ass!

Say how you really feel without couching it like a coward so you can say neat things without getting called on bullshit. The only people who bitch and whine about anime avatars and pretend Milo was this or that in the past are the kind of people who made Gamergate happen in the first place.

But we do need to ban Muslim immigration and feminism is indeed strait up cancer.

>Gamergaters defend pedophiles
That's a fucking hilarious and ironic accusation if you've been following anything about it and its opposition.

>which is basically an international pedophile ring.
And a stupid church with little to no power. I'm sure you have the exact same things to say but worse for Islam given it's spreading and has just as much, if not more, of a reputation for excusing this kind of shit right?

I can't believe bill maher had once a show called 'politically incorrect'. what he has now should be called 'The most politically correct show on earth'

That makes sense, leftwing tards get all their political acumen from shallow entertainment. That's why there's so many comparisons to Hitler, they don't trust their own merry band of retards to know anyone slightly more obscure so they go all in on it.

Is it 2014 already?