>Go after Mbappe
>fail
>Go after Neymar
>?

>they're already both at PSG, and even Cavani looks better than them

The fucking city of Bernabeu

>marca

marca lmao senpai

They were one of the firsts to report about Nerman going to PSG, fucking retards.

Cavani will never join Madrid because he ewants to be the star. He had to deal with Ibra and Neymar's theatrics and in the one season he didn't he was amazing. Should join Vancouver desu

that's the joke I suppose

>They were one of the firsts to report about Nerman going to PSG
nope, that was some brazilian journalist, then everybody else copied him

Kys urself

What the fuck is wrong with Marca? They're the biggest sports newspaper in Spain and I never seen they reporting lies, so there is most likely some truth about Real wanting to buy Nerman next year...

Also, learn to create fucking arguments instead of shitposting, bunch of retards...

everybody here is too autistic to compile a comprehensible sentence

>and I never seen they reporting lies
lmao

You realize your word is not enough to convince anyone, right? Why don't you post examples instead of more shitposting?

>le 222 million mercenary ego man
He may be good, but he'll never be as good as he thinks he is.

The only team on pair with NERD MAN is BAYERN MUENCHEN FUSSBALL

>BAYERN

But he is as good as he thinks he is. Just look at his stats and compare it to Messi's e C. Ronaldo's when they were at the same age. If he keeps his productivity he will surpass both of them.

>Just look at his stats and compare it to Messi's e C. Ronaldo's when they were at the same age
when messi was neymar's age, 5 years ago, he scored 73 goals and gave 35 assists in a season, and then beat gerd muller's ancient world record scoring +90 goals in a natural year
>73 goals and gave 35 assists in a season
lmao what a beast
>comparing nerman to messi
lmao again

With seasons like his first and last ones at Barca, hardly. And we don't know how many good seasons he still has in him. Look at how fast Suarez has dipped.

>asking for concise, fact-based arguments from manchildren on an anime imageboard

Just save your breath lad.

>marca
>the same guys who reported for a whole fucking summer that Suarez was going to Madrid

5 years ago Messi scored 50 league goals and had 18+ assists. In all comps he had over 70 and he always had the most goals in a calendar year. Neymar hasn't even got to half of that

That's one season mate, I'm talking about the total. Try to look at all of Messi's games, goals, assists when he was Nerman's age.

retard

kek

Why do you lie? You fucking scum. My girlfriend is Chilean, I'm going to insult her just because of you. You make me angry.

user pls dont be angry

>ex-barca superstar goes to Franco FC
lelno

For 200 million you can have Pulisic.

On par

>never seen they reporting lies

They're about as reliable as The Sun.

I recall them saying that both Saurez and Nerman were going to play for Halal. Same for Mbappe and Pogdab.

>breath
But we're typing online, we're not using our breath.

"Save your energy" would be more appropriate, because it does take mental and physical energy to make a post.

>Dirtcucks already want to get rid of Pulisgod
You don't know what you have until it's gone.

Neymar and Kane up front with Isco in behind would be awesome.

Marcelo
Sergi Ramos
Nacho
Carvajal
Casemiro
Kroos (Asensio)
Modric
Isco
Kane
Neymar

Bench:
Ronaldo
Benzema
Bale
Mayoral
Cevallos

Holy shit, what a team.

Nice, >we could get Draxler-Cavani-Mbappé as a goat trio and recruit a GK, a DM and get an actual coach instead of a meme player that get exposed by Based Cavani every game

>Brazilian player
>keeping his productivity

Pick one.

Lad stop overrating that child he couldnt even qualify us to the WC

Now you listen here you fucking favela nigger. If you seriously think Neymar has the potential to become even close to Messi's level then you're even more retarded than the monkey you are fucking. Sure Neymar may at one point be the best player in the world when Messi has retired or declined substantially, but he will NEVER be at his best level. I'm not sure you get actual live feed to football matches in Europe but let me tell you that Messi at his best is literally unplayable. He's the best goalscorer, the best dribbler, the best playmaker. The best complete offensive player. Even mentioning a dribble merchant like Neymar in the same regard as Messi is fucking insulting.

not even close, still a rag though

>yfw Nerman already entered his past-prime